Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Chelsea's Transition Adventure

Started by Chelsea, February 21, 2018, 11:59:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Chelsea on May 13, 2018, 08:03:46 AM
Danielle Thank you once again for giving me the idea. I have a mass email option on my store that I just used for the first time. I really forgot about it. I typed a simple email with a discount code for my online store to give everyone a percentage off. Out of my 1600 plus customer list I'm hoping it will generate something.... O and I am a Optimist by the way.  :) Its very hard to get me down or depressed, its just sometimes its good for everyone to vent about their daily challenges.

Hugs

Chelsea

Chelsea:  I am so glad that you agreed with some of my suggestions regarding your business.... I am so happy to hear that you have garnered some new jobs and also are making some custom parts for your existing and new network of customers. 
Cold sales calls and mass mailings do work but many times they result in a low yield of positive results, so the more that you reach out make these kinds of contacts, the more sales you will have.  It is good that you already had a mass mail option all ready for you to use for your store....
As @Dena  stated in her reply to you ...  diversification of your product offerings will give your business the opportunity to identify with and provide more products for a wider network of prospective and current customers. 
When business is down, take any small custom job that you can to make ends meet.
Wishing you sucess in getting your new orders and keeping your business profitable.

Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Chelsea

My girlfriend (Alivia) finally let me take our picture together for the first time. She is not a member of Susan's but she reads my post. She has put up with me for over 10 years and I love this little woman more than words can say. So, its safe to say we are life partners. I'm so glad she loves me through it all. We have had more fun in the two times we have been out together (with me as Chelsea) than we have in the last 5 years.

I had so much fun being a girl tonight and It sure helped me take my mind off my problems for a few hours.  :)

Hugs,
          Chelsea

First Therapy Appointment 2-26-18
Came Out To Sister 2-27-18
First Endocrinologist Appointment 3-7-18
Started HRT! 3-7-18
First Voice Therapy Appointment 4-23-18
Came out to my Brother!!!! 5-3-18
Came out to MOM!!!! 5-17-18

•  

christinej78

Quote from: Chelsea on May 13, 2018, 09:51:32 PM
My girlfriend (Alivia) finally let me take our picture together for the first time. She is not a member of Susan's but she reads my post. She has put up with me for over 10 years and I love this little woman more than words can say. So, its safe to say we are life partners. I'm so glad she loves me through it all. We have had more fun in the two times we have been out together (with me as Chelsea) than we have in the last 5 years.

I had so much fun being a girl tonight and It sure helped me take my mind off my problems for a few hours.  :)

Hugs,
          Chelsea

Dear Alivia,              13 May 2018

You and Chelsea are a stunningly beautiful couple; I'm happy for both of you and wish you both all the happiness you could ask for, for the rest of your lives together. Take good care of each other.

Glad things are looking up for Chelsea and her business. One of the remarkable assets of Susan's Place is the quality and quantity of advice and help offered by the members.

I hope to meet the both of you at Bristol Dragway this coming August; please convince Chelsea you both need to go..

Best Always, Love
Christine

Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Hugs,
          Chelsea

Chelsea:  all I can say, all I need to say is TWO WORDS.
    Beautiful Ladies
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

islandgirl

Chelsea you are always that girl! She is you inside and now outside when you want her to be. Beautiful picture, you two!
  •  

Jayne01

Hugs,
          Chelsea

You two are beautiful! It is so wonderful you have each other.

The feeling of being yourself is indescribable. Welcome to the beginning of the rest of your life Chelsea! You have an amazing future waiting for you.

It is a pleasure following your thread. Thank you for sharing.

Jayne
  •  

christinej78

Does anyone here ever go to sleep? Folks stay up all night posting and keeping the wans and lans humming; it's off to lala land for me.

Buenos Noches mis amigas y amigos,
Christine,
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

KathyLauren

Quote from: christinej78 on May 14, 2018, 12:29:49 AM
Does anyone here ever go to sleep? Folks stay up all night posting and keeping the wans and lans humming; it's off to lala land for me.

Buenos Noches mis amigas y amigos,
Christine,
I hear you.  My time zone is an hour before Eastern Time, so I have a whole evening and night of posts to catch up on when I sign on in the morning!

@Chelsea and Alivia: You two look great together!
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

JudiBlueEyes

I agree Chelsea, you and Alivia make a beautiful couple!

Judi
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

Chelsea

Big Hugs to everyone for the sweet comments.

I've got a very busy day today with my brothers car, packaging parts to ship and then drive almost a hour to Knoxville for my 2nd voice therapy appointment. These things make me nervous and the last time I embarrassed myself to the max. I feel like I'm going to fail miserably at this because I just don't understand it.

Hugs,
        Chelsea
Started HRT! 3-7-18

•  

Chloe_freebird

Hi Chelsea I'm really late to your post I've been reading it for past week and half.
I'm so glad that you are happy reading about your coming out to your brother brought many
Tears of joy to my eyes I hope that if you do tell your mum that she is ok and doesn't get too stressed
I've only told a few people about my coming out but haven't started hrt yet.
From what you said about your first voice therapy I'm sure you will do amazing

Xxx

Chloe
Xxx
Chloe

Started hrt 3/7/2018!
Came out to team at work 15/8/18

•  

JudiBlueEyes

Don't be nervous!  And do not feel embarrassed.  We've all been there and that's why you are going to the voice therapist.  Of course you don't understand, that's why you're trying to learn something new.  It will make sense soon enough when you become comfortable with your "new" voice.  Do your best!  We're all here rooting for you.

Judi
In living every day.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Chelsea on May 14, 2018, 10:15:26 AM
Big Hugs to everyone for the sweet comments.

I've got a very busy day today with my brothers car, packaging parts to ship and then drive almost a hour to Knoxville for my 2nd voice therapy appointment. These things make me nervous and the last time I embarrassed myself to the max. I feel like I'm going to fail miserably at this because I just don't understand it.

Hugs,
        Chelsea

Chelsea:  Hey girl, it does sound like your day is going to be busy.... my favorite thing in my life is to stay busy.
This reminds me of something that I say all the time... "Busy People are Happy People" 
That is so very true in my opinion.

It is great that you are getting to ship some parts, that means you have had some business, that is terrific for sure.

Oh, and I am so happy that you are going back to get more Voice Therapy...  please update us with how your 2nd therapy appointment went....  hopefully you are making good progress.  It is important that your voice changes catch up with your body changes.

Regarding "failure"  .... if a person thinks that they are going to fail, they will usually find a way to do it.

Hey Chelsea,  where is that Chelsea that told me in your previous comment recently yesterday morning??
  and I quote you:  "O and I am a Optimist by the way.  :) Its very hard to get me down or depressed..."

Please continue to keep us updated as you have been.

Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

•  

Chelsea

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 14, 2018, 10:46:40 AM
Chelsea:  Hey girl, it does sound like your day is going to be busy.... my favorite thing in my life is to stay busy.
This reminds me of something that I say all the time... "Busy People are Happy People" 
That is so very true in my opinion.

It is great that you are getting to ship some parts, that means you have had some business, that is terrific for sure.

Oh, and I am so happy that you are going back to get more Voice Therapy...  please update us with how your 2nd therapy appointment went....  hopefully you are making good progress.  It is important that your voice changes catch up with your body changes.

Regarding "failure"  .... if a person thinks that they are going to fail, they will usually find a way to do it.

Hey Chelsea,  where is that Chelsea that told me in your previous comment recently yesterday morning??
  and I quote you:  "O and I am a Optimist by the way.  :) Its very hard to get me down or depressed..."

Please continue to keep us updated as you have been.

Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

Danielle, Perhaps I used a poor choice of words. Sounds like me because I am not a writer like a lot of you. :)
I really don't think I am going to fail. I am a Optimist and am not down or depressed just a little worried is all.
I do get nervous sometimes thinking about what is at the end of this road for me.

Hugs,
        Chelsea
Started HRT! 3-7-18

•  

Chelsea

Quote from: Chloe_freebird on May 14, 2018, 10:28:51 AM
Hi Chelsea I'm really late to your post I've been reading it for past week and half.
I'm so glad that you are happy reading about your coming out to your brother brought many
Tears of joy to my eyes I hope that if you do tell your mum that she is ok and doesn't get too stressed
I've only told a few people about my coming out but haven't started hrt yet.
From what you said about your first voice therapy I'm sure you will do amazing

Xxx

Chloe

Thank you Chloe_freebird and welcome to my little mess of a thread. :)

Hugs,
         Chelsea
Started HRT! 3-7-18

•  

Chelsea

Quote from: JudiBlueEyes on May 14, 2018, 10:35:11 AM
Don't be nervous!  And do not feel embarrassed. We've all been there and that's why you are going to the voice therapist.  Of course you don't understand, that's why you're trying to learn something new.  It will make sense soon enough when you become comfortable with your "new" voice.  Do your best!  We're all here rooting for you.

Judi

Hi Judi and thank you for commenting. Please let me know how to not be nervous and embarrassed?? I know the therapist is there to help me but, its still not easy making weird noises in front of someone you have only met once. The embarrassment just happens.
I wish I could turn it off,

Hugs,
        Chelsea
Started HRT! 3-7-18

•  

JudiBlueEyes

Ha! If it were that easy!  In all honesty you just have to believe in what you're doing and that nothing else matters.  I think there's a song in there somewhere.  Trust in who you are. 

Judi
In living every day.
  •  

Jayne01

Quote from: Chelsea on May 14, 2018, 11:50:45 AM

Danielle, Perhaps I used a poor choice of words. Sounds like me because I am not a writer like a lot of you. :)
I really don't think I am going to fail. I am a Optimist and am not down or depressed just a little worried is all.
I do get nervous sometimes thinking about what is at the end of this road for me.

Hugs,
        Chelsea
It's a long road with an endless possibility of outcomes. You can drive yourself nuts thinking about it too much. Enjoy the journey. There is no end of the road until we take our final breath and leave this world. Where you think the road may lead now? May very well be someplace entirely different in 5, 10 or 20 years time. 20 years ago, did you ever think you would be out with your girlfriend as Chelsea having fun? I know that I never imagined I would be Jayne.

It's natural to be a little anxious when learning something new. As you learn new skills, the nervousness becomes less and less.

Jayne
  •  

Jayne01

Quote from: Chelsea on May 14, 2018, 11:56:06 AM
Hi Judi and thank you for commenting. Please let me know how to not be nervous and embarrassed?? I know the therapist is there to help me but, its still not easy making weird noises in front of someone you have only met once. The embarrassment just happens.
I wish I could turn it off,

Hugs,
        Chelsea
The therapist doesn't hear weird noises, they hear exercises that train your voice to achieve s certain goal. They have probably heard all kinds of sounds come out of their clients. And if you happen to make a funny sound, have a laugh about it and move on.

Jayne
  •  

Chloe_freebird

Just remember to have fun while your there and that the speech therapist had Hurd it all before laugh at the weard sounds and practice makes perfect
Hope to hear how it went
Xxx
Chloe
Xxx
Chloe

Started hrt 3/7/2018!
Came out to team at work 15/8/18

•