Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Chelsea's Transition Adventure

Started by Chelsea, February 21, 2018, 11:59:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chelsea

Thank you every one for reading my mess. [emoji175]

Quote from: Jayne01 on May 27, 2018, 09:15:12 PM
I like the way you came out to your nephew and his reaction to the photo. How old is he?

Jeffery is 28 I think. Its funny that you mentioned him. My sister has been worried about him for years and thinks me coming out to him might help what ever is troubling him. He has something social going on that he wont talk about. Me and him got close a few years back. He was needing money and I paid him to help around the house and the shop. Me and him worked very good together. In all of the years I don't ever remember him having a girl or boy friend and not really sure why. I know that really don't mean anything but there is other things. Robyn and Kelly thinks hes got something gender related going on and so does a lot of the family. Me and sis was hoping that when I came out to him yesterday that it might get him to talk about it.

I know that you only ask his age but the whole family is worried about him. I thought it might be good to her what you ladies think. If he is trans then me and him would be great support for each other. I guess like me when he is ready he will talk. I just hope he don't wait like I did, if it is trans related.

Hugs,
        Chelsea
First Therapy Appointment 2-26-18
Came Out To Sister 2-27-18
First Endocrinologist Appointment 3-7-18
Started HRT! 3-7-18
First Voice Therapy Appointment 4-23-18
Came out to my Brother!!!! 5-3-18
Came out to MOM!!!! 5-17-18

•  

Jayne01

Quote from: Chelsea on May 28, 2018, 09:22:09 AM

Jeffery is 28 I think. Its funny that you mentioned him. My sister has been worried about him for years and thinks me coming out to him might help what ever is troubling him. He has something social going on that he wont talk about. Me and him got close a few years back. He was needing money and I paid him to help around the house and the shop. Me and him worked very good together. In all of the years I don't ever remember him having a girl or boy friend and not really sure why. I know that really don't mean anything but there is other things. Robyn and Kelly thinks hes got something gender related going on and so does a lot of the family. Me and sis was hoping that when I came out to him yesterday that it might get him to talk about it.

I know that you only ask his age but the whole family is worried about him. I thought it might be good to her what you ladies think. If he is trans then me and him would be great support for each other. I guess like me when he is ready he will talk. I just hope he don't wait like I did, if it is trans related.

Hugs,
        Chelsea
Chelsea, I'm sorry to hear that Jeffery is having some kind of problems of his own. If it is gender related, your coming out to him will hopefully help him open up, especially since you both are already close. As you yourself know, the only person that would know if he is trans or not is Jeffery. Once he fully processes that you are trans, he may come to you. Try to be alert to any kind of signs that he is trying to tell you something. You know yourself that the first time you come out to someone is the hardest and is very scary. He may not be direct with his approach. It might not be trans related at all, but you coming out as trans could be the trigger he needs to help him open up.

It may help him open up if you openly talk about yourself and your journey so far. Do this when the two of you are alone so he feels at ease with someone he is already close to.

You have my best wishes

Hugs,
Jayne
  •  

Northern Star Girl

snipped:
Quote from: Chelsea on May 28, 2018, 09:22:09 AM
- - - - - - -
- - - - - --
Hugs,
        Chelsea

Heya Chelsea:  No worries, we ALL have "messes" to write about.... and writing about them really help us to work out these issues in our mind...   and of course, hearing the support and suggestions from others after they read what we have to say really helps also.

I always look forward following you transition journey and reading about your life challenges and successes.   
Keep writing !!!  ... and thank you for keeping us updated on your thread.

Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Chloe_freebird

Hi Chelsea sorry to hear you mom is still not accepting hopefully she warms up soon
Its exciting to hear the rest of your family has given you their full support
Hope all is well
Xxx
Chloe
Xxx
Chloe

Started hrt 3/7/2018!
Came out to team at work 15/8/18

•  

Chelsea

I finally finished my brothers Mustang a few days ago. I have been so busy. I have got myself in a financial bind and refuse to give up. My brother is so good to me. He has cancer treatments everyday for 3 weeks and then they give him a week or so break. He has been feeling better after a few days without treatment and has joined me in my machine shop and is helping me get my business going again. He give me a long pep talk last night.

I was lucky to have scored two big jobs yesterday and a load of steel is coming in today. Finally I have metal to cut and something to sell in almost three weeks. I don't know how much time I will get to post in the next few days but I will try. Also I will post my three month update in just a coupe more days.

One more thing is I think mom might be coming around. Yesterday she came out to the shop and hang out with me for a few minuets. She never does that. We had a pleasant talk about nothing really but, it was nice that we got along. She kept looking at me like she was studying me. After she left I started thinking, maybe she came to the shop to see if I was doing drugs or something. I know that sounds silly and No I do not do any drugs. Mom has said silly things like that in the past and she might just be looking for something to blame me being transgender on. Or it might just be me over thinking all of this. I just wish she would come around. This wait is killing me. Huuuuu.....   lol

Love all you ladies. [emoji171]

Cheslea
Started HRT! 3-7-18

•  

christinej78

Quote from: Chelsea on June 01, 2018, 08:31:05 AM
I finally finished my brothers Mustang a few days ago. I have been so busy. I have got myself in a financial bind and refuse to give up. My brother is so good to me. He has cancer treatments everyday for 3 weeks and then they give him a week or so break. He has been feeling better after a few days without treatment and has joined me in my machine shop and is helping me get my business going again. He give me a long pep talk last night.

I was lucky to have scored to big jobs yesterday and a load of steel is coming in today. Finally I have metal to cut and something to sell in almost three weeks. I don't know how much time I will get to post in the next few days but I will try. Also I will post my three month update in just a coupe more days.

One more thing is I think mom might be coming around. Yesterday she came out to the shop and hang out with me for a few minuets. She never does that. We had a pleasant talk about nothing really but, it was nice that we got along. She kept looking at me like she was studying me. After she left I started thinking, maybe she came to the shop to see if I was doing drugs or something. I know that sounds silly and No I do not do any drugs. Mom has said silly things like that in the past and she might just be looking for something to blame me being transgender on. Or it might just be me over thinking all of this. I just wish she would come around. This wait is killing me. Huuuuu.....   lol

Cheslea

Dear Chelsea,                          01 Jun 2018

She is your MOM; she is working on accepting you. She will always be your Mother and will not abandon you. Take it from the Old Nag.

I've only been wrong once; it was the time I thought I was wrong and it turned out I was right.

Love always,
Christine
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Chelsea on June 01, 2018, 08:31:05 AM

I was lucky to have scored to big jobs yesterday and a load of steel is coming in today. Finally I have metal to cut and something to sell in almost three weeks. I don't know how much time I will get to post in the next few days but I will try. Also I will post my three month update in just a coupe more days.

Cheslea

Chelsea:
Well, except of course about your brother's bout with Cancer and his treatments.... this is a most welcome good news report.  It is very nice of him to help you with your now busy time in your business.  He is to be commended to giving you that pep talk and stepping in to give you a hand.  Continue to get the word out and try hard to keep more orders coming in.

That was more good news about your Mom possibly starting to accept the new you....   yeah, I think that she might have been studying you...  it sounds like a natural thing that she might do so she could see for herself how you are handling your transition ....  obviously you should try to be pleasant, agreeable and overwhelm her with positive impressions.

OK now, you have teased us with your work on your brother's Mustang .... now you have finished it...
...you know the rule here on the Forums..."Pictures or it didn't happen"

And YES, we are all waiting for your THREE MONTH update....  looking forward to reading that when you post it.

Thank you for your wonderful Update on your thread.
Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

JudiBlueEyes

I understand you're busy now so thanks for the update.  You brother sounds like a great guy to have on your side.  Cherish him.  It also sounds like your mom has been doing some thinking and she is coming to understand you.  I hope for the best for you both. 

About the Mustang, I figure it's done but not really as it probably needs to have trim put back on and all.  We do want to see the finished product! 

I'm glad to hear work is coming into your shop.  I knew it would.  Go Girl!!!
Judi
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

maybesoph

Wow Chelsea I've only had a short break and it's taken me 2 hours reading to catch up.
It sounds like you have an awesome support network around you, and from your pictures you look amazing and must be getting male fail a lot by now.
Your business will pick up, think positive always.

So glad your journey is going so well.

Can't wait for more updates

Sophie

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

•  

JulieAllana

Hey Chelsea,
       So glad you are looking forward and putting rubber to the road.  I am so proud of you and your determination!  Go get 'em!

Sending my love and good will at ya!

Julie
1/4/18 - Admission to self of trans - Start of transition
2/10/18 - First time out in public
2/12/18 - Ears Pierced
2/16/18 - Started Laser Hair removal on face
7/4/18 - Down 101 pounds since 1/4/18.  Maybe start HRT at 210-15
9/22/18 - Weighed in @207 (down 113 lbs) this morning.
10/1/18 - Started HRT

•  

Chelsea

Thank you ladies and I will respond to your comments later tonight. Just real quick for Danielle and Judi.
Yes I have tons of pictures and it did happen. I have to sore muscles to prove it. lol You ask about the Mustang and keep in mind that this car sit in the woods of Tennessee for 18 years. It was very rough so I included two pictures from last year doing body work.

It has a little different paint job than most cars on the road today. It has 3 coats of red and six coats of clear. The clear was laid down in 3 coats, allowed to dry over night. Then the entire car was sanded once again with 1000 grit then, completely taped back up and then the last three coats are applied. Then after that it is sanded one last time with 2000 grit, buffed and polished all over. I hope I explained that right but, its a very long process and I'm not a speed setter by no means.

Forgive the finish pictures as I just snapped them a few minuets ago with my cell phone. I tried to get some showing the level of shinny this thing has. Only thing left is installing all the trim, lights, Interior, wheels and she will be ready to race. I will post later work is calling. Girl Power!

Hugs,
         Chelsea

One year ago doing rough work.

Same day

Today

Started HRT! 3-7-18

•  

islandgirl

Just beautiful, Chelsea! To take it from where it was to now is just magic!
  •  

christinej78

Quote from: islandgirl on June 01, 2018, 11:46:21 AM
Just beautiful, Chelsea! To take it from where it was to now is just magic!

Hi Islandgirl,              01 Jun 2018

Welcome to June.

It's magic because Chelsea is a Princess with magical powers, skills and knowledge. Way to go Chelsea.

Best Always, Love
Christine
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

islandgirl

So true! To have those skills, or, more likely in my case, to know someone who does!
  •  

Laurie

Hi Girlfriend,

That paint job looks great. Such a beautiful car for a beautiful lady. Perhaps you can moonlight as a painter in an auto body shop. It could be something to tide you over these rough= times. Only a thought Hun, only a thought.

Hugs,
  Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Jayne01

Hey there Chelsea, nice paintwork! You have done amazing work to give this car new life. Kind of poetic really......you are giving this car a new life as you are giving yourself a new life! Yeah I know...barf, right? [emoji23]

I am thrilled to hear your business is picking up again and you have lots of work. Your brother is a great guy to support you the way he is while also struggling with his own battles.

It's not surprising your mother was studying you. She is probably looking at you seeing her son, but at the same time seeing her new daughter. In her mind, the two images are probably blending into one single image as she comes to realise that you are still the same person. My mum stares at me a lot and I haven't come out to her yet. She sees my longer (bigger!) hair and probably subtle changes to my face, wondering what has changed with me. It's a good sign your mother is coming to visit you and studying how you look.

Looking forward to your 3 month update.

Hugs,
Jayne
  •  

JudiBlueEyes

Wow that looks flawless!  I love the gloss.  Do you use a booth or did you shoot it in the garage? 
Judi
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

KathyLauren

Wow, that is super shiny, Chelsea!  Very nice!  You definitely have a talent there.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Donna

Wow.  Very nice job on the stang. What a labour of love on your part.
You are beautiful and very talented.
December 2015 noticed strange feelings moving in
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
Spiro and dutastricide 2017
Mid year 2017 Started dressing and going out shopping etc by myself
October T 14.8 / 456
Came out to my wife in December 2017
January 2018 dressing androgenes and still have face hair
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
Living full time March 1 2018
March T 7.4 / 236
April 19th eligard injection, no more Testosterone
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •  

Chloe_freebird

Wow that paint job looks amazing lovely colour too!!!
Your super amazing Chelsea I wish I could be like you

Xxx
Chloe
Xxx
Chloe

Started hrt 3/7/2018!
Came out to team at work 15/8/18

•