Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Chelsea's Transition Adventure

Started by Chelsea, February 21, 2018, 11:59:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Star Girl

Heya Chelsea.... such wonderful news getting your friend paid back ... and your personal real life relationships sound so positive.

Thank you for being your happy self again.
I really enjoyed your 4 month update.   No worries... HRT will do it's magic in it's own time ... PATIENCE is required!   Trusting that your blood test results will come back OK.

Hugs and well wishes to you as always,
....your caring Alaskan friend up North
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Jessica

Meeting with others that share your own feelings in life is a wonderful feeling.  Each time I go out with my friends as Jessica, I feel she is more and more a possibility in my life.  Becoming comfortable takes a bit of will power, but the more you assert your will, the easier it comes.

Hugs and smiles, Jess

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Maddie86

•  

Sonja

Hi Chelsea,

That's awesome, glad you made a new friend you can see in person!

Take care,

Sonja.
  •  

KathyLauren

What an excellent update, Chelsea!  So glad you have a friend in real life that you can talk to about all this stuff!
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

sarah1972

Wow, Chelsea - this is such a nice and positive update. I am so glad that you have found a good trans friend and you two had a great time. I am very happy for you!

Hugs - Sarah

•  

Donna

Excellent update Chelsea. So glad you have a new friend and things are starting to look up. It is great having transgender friends. Besides my therapist I have regular coffee with three ladies.
One is post op, one is prepped and one is they/them and just a blast to hang with.
You are moving right along there girl. Love and best wishes
December 2015 noticed strange feelings moving in
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
Spiro and dutastricide 2017
Mid year 2017 Started dressing and going out shopping etc by myself
October T 14.8 / 456
Came out to my wife in December 2017
January 2018 dressing androgenes and still have face hair
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
Living full time March 1 2018
March T 7.4 / 236
April 19th eligard injection, no more Testosterone
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •  

pamelatransuk

Congratulations Chelsea. Two excellent pieces of news.

First paying off your friend and now meeting a trans friend. Wonderful to be able to open up in person to someone who feels the same way as you.

Wishing you continued happiness. Hugs

Pamela

•  

Chelsea

Quote from: Steph2.0 on July 09, 2018, 02:28:15 PM
Way to go, Chelsea!! It's so cool to find someone you can share the adventure with who really gets it.

And you went shopping?! Awesome! Mark your calendar, you'll remember that day forever!

Stephanie

First of all thanks very everyone for the comments!

Stephanie we really didn't go shopping. She just wanted to run to the store for something. I'm really not ready to go out in public I think. I did get in the car and go with her, I just never got out of the car. lol It did make me feel better about myself more than anything else has. :)

Hugs,
       Chelsea
First Therapy Appointment 2-26-18
Came Out To Sister 2-27-18
First Endocrinologist Appointment 3-7-18
Started HRT! 3-7-18
First Voice Therapy Appointment 4-23-18
Came out to my Brother!!!! 5-3-18
Came out to MOM!!!! 5-17-18

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: Chelsea on July 10, 2018, 01:29:21 PM
First of all thanks very everyone for the comments!

Stephanie we really didn't go shopping. She just wanted to run to the store for something. I'm really not ready to go out in public I think. I did get in the car and go with her, I just never got out of the car. lol It did make me feel better about myself more than anything else has. :)

Hugs,
       Chelsea

Good enough for now! One step at a time. You'll be out and about in no time. Your new friend will be a huge help with that!

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

maybesoph

Yes Chelsea,

You must feel so proud right now x
Paying you're friend back and meeting up with someone that identifies with what youre going through.
After a hard few months I'm so happy that your feeling positive again, congrats

Sophie.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

•  

Chelsea

Hey everyone. I just jumped in to let everyone know whats been going on with me lately. The main thing and its sad is that me and my girlfriend Alivia have parted ways. Before anyone freaks out me and Alivia are absolutely fine. This has been coming for a long time. We have not even slept in the same bed for the last 3 years. We have become more like roommates than lovers. She will still be here for a little while until she makes arrangements with her family in Alabama.
Its not hit me yet but I know it will. You cant live with someone 10 years and not care about them. Again we both will be fine.

Now that the bad news is over, I have been feeling great this last week. The dysphoria has not bugged me one time and I have seen some pretty girls that normally would have triggered me but so far so good. Me being able to see that womanly shape starting has made me so happy and I think has helped my confidence.

On the money side of things I have my friend paid back and will be getting my first actual paycheck this week. The machine payment was due yesterday and I'm struggling to get it. I will not stress one more day about the machine. I'll just keep doing the best i can do because its not worth me getting sick over like last time. Alivia not being here will help me in the money department too. I know that sounds mean but she is actually looking forward to going to Alabama.
I cant wait to get my finances straitened out. I have missed three weeks of voice therapy because of money and I'm excited about getting that started again. I plan on doing laser next or electrolysis, I have red hair and don't know if laser will be very effective on it. I haven't even pierced my ears yet.  :laugh: You all know Im such a wimp when it comes to needles.

I got my first negative feedback in my transition. One of my friends that I have known sense she was seventeen has not been answering my messages and I had thought see was busy. I found out through her sister that shes having a hard time with it and didn't want to talk to me. Me and her have been very close friends for years, shes a cool girl that likes muscle cars and motorcycles and through the years I have painted some of her prize cars. Its sad that I have lost a good friend over me wanting to be happy. I'm guessing she just don't understand.

The only other thing I can think of is mom. I don't remember if I told you girls or not but, mom told me a couple of weeks ago that if I was going to be a woman I could not live here. I told her that see would never have to see me as Chelsea but, I will keep taking my medicine and continue this transition as fast as I can. Sense that day me or her have not talked about me transitioning at all. So again I'm here in prison and cant come out. I'm still working on a way out of this one.

This post might look bad but I just wanted to add that I'm alright and very positive. I'm actually happier more now than I have been in my life. Just me starting to feel better about myself has helped me stay more positive lately.

My apologies for jumping around but I just typed all this out as i thought of it with very little sleep. lol

Hugs,
          Chelsea
Started HRT! 3-7-18

•  

Northern Star Girl

@Chelsea:
Dear Chelsea:   Well, for the most part your posting here was quite positive and it sounds like you are starting to get a handle on your life's various issues.

I am glad that the breakup, as you reported it, went fairly smoothly... 
...remember the oldies song...  "Breaking Up is Hard to Do"
Getting free of Alivia will certainly help free up some of your hard earned dollars that you are spending to support her.
What is going on with your new transwoman girlfriend???  Only answer if you feel comfortable doing so.

Good news about your dysphoria being somewhat under control now.  You will be a much happier person now.

All of your reports about your machine, your paycheck and your finances are very good news indeed,,,  congratulations on the culmination of you hard work and fierce determination and willpower to get this financial stuff moving in the right direction.... finally!!!

I am so very sorry to hear of your longtime old friend not accepting the new you.  .... and about your Mom. 
Hey girl, my own parents and some of my old high school and childhood friends will still not take my phone calls nor will they answer my emails and I have been transitioning for 4 years and have been full-time for almost 20 months.  We can't win them all, but who knows what the future may hold with them... I am still hoping.

Thank you for breaking your silence and posting your update....   your readers and followers want to know what is going on with you... so we can rejoice in your happy moments, and we can support you when things are not going so well..... we want to hear from you often.

Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

islandgirl

So good to hear form you again! Yes change is happening for you in many ways on your roller coaster path!So positive that you see so many positive things happening and you are moving forward! All the Best!

Hugs,
Kelly
  •  

JudiBlueEyes

Hello Chelsea.  Yes despite some down news I can sense a rise in your tone and that is good.  You are moving forward on  many fronts and that's good news.  Sorry to hear about Alivia.  Great news about your dysphoria.  It sounds like you are taking control! 

I agree that getting stressed over money is not good, especially when you are doing everything you possibly can.  Again it sounds like things are going well. 

Thanks for the update.  All my best,
Judi
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

Chelsea

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on July 15, 2018, 09:01:01 PM
@Chelsea:
Dear Chelsea:   Well, for the most part your posting here was quite positive and it sounds like you are starting to get a handle on your life's various issues.

I am glad that the breakup, as you reported it, went fairly smoothly... 
...remember the oldies song...  "Breaking Up is Hard to Do"
Getting free of Alivia will certainly help free up some of your hard earned dollars that you are spending to support her.
What is going on with your new transwoman girlfriend???  Only answer if you feel comfortable doing so.

Good news about your dysphoria being somewhat under control now.  You will be a much happier person now.

All of your reports about your machine, your paycheck and your finances are very good news indeed,,,  congratulations on the culmination of you hard work and fierce determination and willpower to get this financial stuff moving in the right direction.... finally!!!

I am so very sorry to hear of your longtime old friend not accepting the new you.  .... and about your Mom. 
Hey girl, my own parents and some of my old high school and childhood friends will still not take my phone calls nor will they answer my emails and I have been transitioning for 4 years and have been full-time for almost 20 months.  We can't win them all, but who knows what the future may hold with them... I am still hoping.

Thank you for breaking your silence and posting your update....   your readers and followers want to know what is going on with you... so we can rejoice in your happy moments, and we can support you when things are not going so well..... we want to hear from you often.

Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

Well I wasn't going to say anything but sense you ask. This is kind of awkward but as you all know I finally met my first transwoman Kristen and we have become really close friends. I will just say I have a serious crush on her. I was attracted to her in the first few minuets we met. I mean she is doing the same thing as me, likes the same things as me and is very pretty. Only thing is that she just recently split up with her wife of 8 years and they also have two kids together so I don't think shes actually looking for anyone. That is the reason I was going to wait to talk about her. I can tell she likes me, I just don't know how much yet. Its just way to early to know where this is going. I guess this thread has turned into quite a soap opera lol. I will defiantly keep you all posted on me and Kristen if anything changes.

O... the reason I have been silent is only because of the amount of hours i have been working.

Hugs,
      Chelsea
Started HRT! 3-7-18

•  

JulieAllana

Oh wow!  What an update.  It's got ups and downs and everything in between, but it seems that you have a bright path before you and you are sound pretty upbeat about it all.  I am so glad for that.  Don't worry about the ear piercing.  I was a little nervous about mine, but it was just a little prick.  Waaay easier than giving blood which I do regularly.  I am really glad that you have found a trans friend that you can meet up with.  If you can put a positive spin on all of this, you can do anything!!

lots of Love!
                     Julie

1/4/18 - Admission to self of trans - Start of transition
2/10/18 - First time out in public
2/12/18 - Ears Pierced
2/16/18 - Started Laser Hair removal on face
7/4/18 - Down 101 pounds since 1/4/18.  Maybe start HRT at 210-15
9/22/18 - Weighed in @207 (down 113 lbs) this morning.
10/1/18 - Started HRT

•  

Jayne01

Wow Chelsea! What an update!! I have been thinking about you, wondering how things are going. So sorry to hear that you and Alivia have separated. At least it sounds like you have parted on good terms.

I am very happy to hear that you have finished paying back your friend and are now starting to earn some money to put towards your transition. But the best news I am seeing is your new positive outlook. You are not the same vulnerable girl from a couple months ago. That girl would have fallen apart with the challenges you are still facing, but this new look Chelsea I am seeing now can handle these difficulties, find a way to work through them and come out the other side shining bright. I am very proud of you!

I believe you when you said
"I just wanted to add that I'm alright and very positive"

Keep the updates coming whenever you have some free time.

Hugs,
Jayne
  •  

maybesoph

Hi Chelsea

I'm glad you're feeling happy in yourself thats awesome after the last few weeks.

Sorry to hear about Alivia but a great thing to be parting amicably, that way you'll always have fond memories of one another.

Keep working hard and once your monies and fortune start to turn, and they will. Life will seem even brighter for you x

Sophie

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

•  

Chelsea

Thank you Julie, Jayne, Sophie.
     I'm am positive about everything. The only thing that worries me is that, its not hit yet about me and Alivia. Shes still here. When she actually leaves and I am sitting alone it night is what I'm afraid of. I'm a very lonely person anyway.
I'm scared because It might make me grab the first person that just comes along, and that's not good. I'm fine right now, and was just sharing some of my thoughts with you girls hoping for some advise.
  I really like Kristen a lot. You all know my name is Charles for now. As Charles I was or am very confident in myself. Even though I hated my looks like the last 30 or so years, I did get a few complements over the years and that helped me develop the confidence I have now.
Now the game changer..... Kristen likes Chelsea. As Chelsea I am very insecure, a complete opposite of Charles. Insecurity is unattractive. I am a lost puppy when it comes to this now. How do I get that confidence back when I'm Chelsea???? I have to feel good about Chelsea to have that confidence and I just don't yet. I am happy the way its going, its just I'm not there yet. Also I have noticed that talking to Kristen is different than a cis woman. Its just different and I wish I knew how to describe it. I like her a lot but have no idea how to win her over.
    I really am going through a second puberty, I feel like the first time I ask a girl out for a date. (It was a disaster!) lol
OK girls theirs my story so give me some pointers on how to approach this. lol

Hugs,
           Chelsea
Started HRT! 3-7-18

•