Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Chelsea's Transition Adventure

Started by Chelsea, February 21, 2018, 11:59:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maybesoph

Quote from: Chelsea on July 19, 2018, 05:37:50 PM
I figured I would jump in here and give all of you something to laugh about. lol What do I do when I feel like crap??  I go out and buy something to wear.(only $9 for both) I got my very first pink shirt and a cute pair of shorts today and was gonna share. I tried to get more of me in the pic but my arm will only reach so far. Also I wanted to show all of you what happens now when I take the wig off. I know I look completely hideous. This is the first time any of you has seen me without a wig. lol..... My hair has never been over a half inch most of my life and this is all new to me. Its not long enough to put into a ponytail yet so the picture below is what happens. lol About half of it that has receded is growing back and is about 1 inch long already. The rest of my hair is 5 inches now so I cant wait for this stuff to be really long. Everything is so slow and I hate wearing a wig.

Sorry about the Adams apple. It will be gone soon. lol

Hugs,
        Chelsea
Omg Chelsea,

Your face has changed so much, Your looking awesome.
Try and put those self doubts behind you girl.
If my results are as good as yours look I'm going to be bouncing around for joy.

Plus know your pain with the hair, mines the same length and I've just a headband on non stop until it gets longer.

Keep smiling x

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  •  

Chelsea

Quote from: Dena on July 19, 2018, 07:03:41 PM
Shorter hair works pretty well with your face and as  long as style pulls your hair forward over your forehead, you should be able to pull male fail off. A pixy might be a little short but I think if your hair is cut right, you can ditch the wig. Seeing you live a somewhat physical life at work a shorter cut might be more practical and a bit cooler.

Thank you Dena,
I think I will keep letting it grow and when I feel ready it might be long enough to do something with.
A few weeks ago you told me about looking in the juniors for clothing and that is where I found these shorts, so I wanted to thank you for the idea.

Hugs,
       Chelsea
First Therapy Appointment 2-26-18
Came Out To Sister 2-27-18
First Endocrinologist Appointment 3-7-18
Started HRT! 3-7-18
First Voice Therapy Appointment 4-23-18
Came out to my Brother!!!! 5-3-18
Came out to MOM!!!! 5-17-18

•  

Chelsea

Quote from: Laurie on July 19, 2018, 07:34:35 PM
Hi Girlfriend,

Well what can I say? It already been said the pink top (it's a top not a shirt) and shorts look good on you. Pink is definitely a good color for you. And as been said several times, you look good in Both pictures. There is no "hideous" so lose that word, you are not it. Your own hair though a bit messy looking has real possibilities if you learn how to style it as Dena pointed out. You look cute with the clothes and the color of your own hair.

Hugs,
   Laurie

Thank you Laurie,
And thank you for correcting me on the TOP.  You will have to excuse me for living as a guy for 40 years and its kind of a habit. lol 

Hugs,
       Chelsea
Started HRT! 3-7-18

•  

Chelsea

Quote from: Sonja on July 19, 2018, 09:55:33 PM
@Chelsea - your natural hair is PERFECT for a pixie cut!!! and you can keep growing it out longer. I'm completely serious - your own hair has got great potential right now for styling. Your brows look great!  Love your pink shirt and short shorts!
see here for ideas.
https://thecuddl.com/pixie-haircut-ideas/

Looking good!

Sonja.

Thank you Sonja, I think I'm just going to let it grow for a while. I still have a while before I'm ready to go full time.
Thank you for the ideas. :)
Hugs,
     Chelsea
Started HRT! 3-7-18

•  

Northern Star Girl

@Chelsea
Dear Chelsea:  Be sure to go to the LINK that @Sonja posted on her reply yesterday...
It is amazing what a good hair stylist can do even with very short hair.   I would love to see you try one of those types of very cute hair styles with your natural short hair... and get rid of the uncomfortable wig in your hot weather.

Hugs as always,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Chelsea

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on July 20, 2018, 09:05:55 AM
@Chelsea
Dear Chelsea:  Be sure to go to the LINK that @Sonja posted on her reply yesterday...
It is amazing what a good hair stylist can do even with very short hair.   I would love to see you try one of those types of very cute hair styles with your natural short hair... and get rid of the uncomfortable wig in your hot weather.

Hugs as always,
Danielle

I did look at them and actually like a few of them. Problem is how can I wear that as a guy? lol I'm still in prison you know with mom. I am excited to have my own hair if i can figure out how to get around mom.

Hugs,
     Chelsea
Started HRT! 3-7-18

•  

JulieAllana

You must have posted the wrong pictures.  I didn't see anything hideous looking.  I like the progress!
1/4/18 - Admission to self of trans - Start of transition
2/10/18 - First time out in public
2/12/18 - Ears Pierced
2/16/18 - Started Laser Hair removal on face
7/4/18 - Down 101 pounds since 1/4/18.  Maybe start HRT at 210-15
9/22/18 - Weighed in @207 (down 113 lbs) this morning.
10/1/18 - Started HRT

•  

Chelsea

Quote from: maybesoph on July 20, 2018, 02:30:13 AM
Omg Chelsea,

Your face has changed so much, Your looking awesome.
Try and put those self doubts behind you girl.

If my results are as good as yours look I'm going to be bouncing around for joy.

Plus know your pain with the hair, mines the same length and I've just a headband on non stop until it gets longer.

Keep smiling x

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

You just made my day!  Thank you so much Sophie. :)

Hugs,
     Chelsea
Started HRT! 3-7-18

•  

Chelsea

Quote from: JulieAllana on July 20, 2018, 11:41:35 AM
You must have posted the wrong pictures.  I didn't see anything hideous looking.  I like the progress!

Thank you Julie!
I'm still waiting on you girl. We was supposed to do this together remember?  lol

Hugs,
      Chelsea
Started HRT! 3-7-18

•  

JulieAllana

I wasn't expecting to have to wait 2 months for an endo appt.
1/4/18 - Admission to self of trans - Start of transition
2/10/18 - First time out in public
2/12/18 - Ears Pierced
2/16/18 - Started Laser Hair removal on face
7/4/18 - Down 101 pounds since 1/4/18.  Maybe start HRT at 210-15
9/22/18 - Weighed in @207 (down 113 lbs) this morning.
10/1/18 - Started HRT

•  

GingerVicki

I figured I would jump in here and give all of you something to laugh about. lol What do I do when I feel like crap??  I go out and buy something to wear.(only $9 for both) I got my very first pink shirt and a cute pair of shorts today and was gonna share. I tried to get more of me in the pic but my arm will only reach so far. Also I wanted to show all of you what happens now when I take the wig off. I know I look completely hideous. This is the first time any of you has seen me without a wig. lol..... My hair has never been over a half inch most of my life and this is all new to me. Its not long enough to put into a ponytail yet so the picture below is what happens. lol About half of it that has receded is growing back and is about 1 inch long already. The rest of my hair is 5 inches now so I cant wait for this stuff to be really long. Everything is so slow and I hate wearing a wig.

Hugs,
        Chelsea

You are SO not hideous.
  •  

Sonja

Quote from: Chelsea on July 20, 2018, 11:34:06 AM
I did look at them and actually like a few of them. Problem is how can I wear that as a guy? lol I'm still in prison you know with mom. I am excited to have my own hair if i can figure out how to get around mom.

Hugs,
     Chelsea
@Chelsea - You could always do what I did - tell your stylist you want a pixie cut that can also double up as a side part or something similar etc I told him I'm trans and wanted something that would look femme or be styled male if needs be.  make sure you have the photos of your favourite styles on your phone - i simply took photos of my screen on the website. He showed me how to style it both ways after he cut it.

Take care,

Sonja.
  •  

Chelsea

Quote from: JulieAllana on July 20, 2018, 04:07:30 PM
I wasn't expecting to have to wait 2 months for an endo appt.

Well, I'm happy that you have one now. :)
Started HRT! 3-7-18

•  

Chelsea

Quote from: gingerViktorKay on July 20, 2018, 04:16:40 PM
You are SO not hideous.

Thank you so much! I just wish I could see what everyone else does. O and welcome to my silly thread.
Started HRT! 3-7-18

•  

Faith

Chelsea .. HEY! Nope, I don't know you nor you me. I have perused your thread from time to time though. Like most threads on here, I read but don't reply, not really having anything to contribute and that whole 'I'm a stranger' feeling. Anyway, typically when I quote a reply I trim them down and remove pictures (why inflate the thread with duplicates). In this case I felt it pertinent to include them because the photos are totally worthy and pertinent to the thread and my reply with it.

I am at the top of the list of people that hate pictures of themselves and/or mirrors. I know exactly where you are coming from when you say, "wish I could see what everyone else does". I felt I had to reply and agree with what others have stated, you look great in both of those pictures. I don't see the guy in them at all. In fact, I see a very pretty girl.

OH, I am with the 'natural hair' crowd. The wig is nice but something in the way your own hair looks suits you very well.

I rambled a bit, sorry, it's what I do, I lost track of my thoughts a few times in here and kept going with a new line. Oh well :P

Hugs,
        Chelsea
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Chelsea

Quote from: Faith on July 20, 2018, 07:14:50 PM
Chelsea .. HEY! Nope, I don't know you nor you me. I have perused your thread from time to time though. Like most threads on here, I read but don't reply, not really having anything to contribute and that whole 'I'm a stranger' feeling. Anyway, typically when I quote a reply I trim them down and remove pictures (why inflate the thread with duplicates). In this case I felt it pertinent to include them because the photos are totally worthy and pertinent to the thread and my reply with it.

I am at the top of the list of people that hate pictures of themselves and/or mirrors. I know exactly where you are coming from when you say, "wish I could see what everyone else does". I felt I had to reply and agree with what others have stated, you look great in both of those pictures. I don't see the guy in them at all. In fact, I see a very pretty girl.

OH, I am with the 'natural hair' crowd. The wig is nice but something in the way your own hair looks suits you very well.

I rambled a bit, sorry, it's what I do, I lost track of my thoughts a few times in here and kept going with a new line. Oh well :P

Faith,
Thank you so much. That is very sweet of you.  I see right through the makeup and wig. To me I look like a guy with makeup on. I'm not as bad now as I was 4 months ago. I look back now at some of the early pictures I posted and get embarrassed lol. Welcome to my crazy thread. :)

Hugs,
       Chelsea
Started HRT! 3-7-18

•  

Donna

Looking good Chelsea. Love the changes I'm seeing. I think the shorter hair in a cute cut would look very nice. I've started growing out my hair and love doing a spiky style but for now I've switched to shorter hair wigs and I'm loving it and the compliments. Keep
Up the efforts dear
December 2015 noticed strange feelings moving in
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
Spiro and dutastricide 2017
Mid year 2017 Started dressing and going out shopping etc by myself
October T 14.8 / 456
Came out to my wife in December 2017
January 2018 dressing androgenes and still have face hair
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
Living full time March 1 2018
March T 7.4 / 236
April 19th eligard injection, no more Testosterone
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •  

JudiBlueEyes

You wrote, "I look back now at some of the early pictures I posted and get embarrassed lol."

Don't we all!  Better days are coming Chelsea!  We can see it in you. 

Judi
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

Roll

I'm the same way with older pictures, I barely even recognize the person in them. Which I suppose is good, it means we've made progress!

And you don't look like a guy in makeup AT ALL without the wig, your hair is super cute. I wish I had more on top at the moment for no wig to even remotely be an option for me.
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Chelsea

Well Alivia has gotten in touch with her family in Alabama and has made arrangements to leave here Saturday. Shes going to have a place to stay with her aunt for a while so she will be in good hands. I still care a great deal about her but I know its the best thing to let her go. I have for the last 4 hours been crying thinking about 10 years of history with her. I don't mind being single for a little while but as I have said before I am a very lonely person anyway. I have anxiety already because I know whats coming after she leaves.
Now I am worried about myself. I know I will just work through the financial issues I have so I'm ok there. I see a lot of transgenders that are single. I don't know why but its scary to me. Once I do go full time, how am I going to meet anyone? I get hit on often on Facebook but they are all guys. I'm not into guys so there is another problem. Maybe I'm over thinking this because I am stressed, I don't know. I guess I'm just being a wimp today. lol

Hugs,
         Chelsea
Started HRT! 3-7-18

•