Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Chelsea's Transition Adventure

Started by Chelsea, February 21, 2018, 11:59:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davina61

Welcome to the bad back club, had a back massage and reflexology yesterday and jumping around like a spring lamb today not the cripple hobbling around yesterday. Just a thought to help you out.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Chelsea

Quote from: davina61 on August 10, 2018, 04:14:53 PM
Welcome to the bad back club, had a back massage and reflexology yesterday and jumping around like a spring lamb today not the cripple hobbling around yesterday. Just a thought to help you out.

Yeah honey I had two bulging disc three years ago. I was out of work for 6 months. I had that epidural steroid injection in my back.....did nothing.  I went to the chiropractor 18 times at $55 a pop and had to stop because of money. I walked with a limp for a year and a half after that. The doctor said that is wasn't bad enough for a operation so I suffered.
After a year and a half of that one Saturday morning I got out of bed and It never bothered me again. I know that sounds weird but it happened. So I feel your pain!  I know back pain all to well. lol

Hugs

Chelsea
First Therapy Appointment 2-26-18
Came Out To Sister 2-27-18
First Endocrinologist Appointment 3-7-18
Started HRT! 3-7-18
First Voice Therapy Appointment 4-23-18
Came out to my Brother!!!! 5-3-18
Came out to MOM!!!! 5-17-18

•  

Chelsea

Ok today is the day girls. My niece Joni has agreed to get ready with me and go out tonight as Chelsea and actually go into some places. I have got to get this over with. Ive just been on hormones for 5 months but its eating at me. I can do this.
I'm so scared. My hands are shaking and sweaty just form thinking about it. Wish me luck everyone.
God I'm going to die. lol

Hugs,
         Chelsea
Started HRT! 3-7-18

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Chelsea on August 11, 2018, 07:16:39 PM
Ok today is the day girls. My niece Joni has agreed to get ready with me and go out tonight as Chelsea and actually go into some places. I have got to get this over with. Ive just been on hormones for 5 months but its eating at me. I can do this.
I'm so scared. My hands are shaking and sweaty just form thinking about it. Wish me luck everyone.
God I'm going to die. lol

Hugs,
         Chelsea

@Chelsea
Dear Chelsea
Wow-Whee... this is excellent and exciting news.... obviously now we will all want to see pictures.
Obviously, only if you feel comfortable posting pictures.

Your readers and followers are all eager to read (and possibly see)  your update after your night out as Chelsea.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

JudiBlueEyes

With Joni looking out you will do fine.  I know it.  You'll have fun.  Relax! 
Judi
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

Chelsea

I made it back and a great time. I did go in public finally and it took me a while to get me out of the car. It was just a Family Dollar store but hey I did it. Joni walked a little bit behind me to see if anyone was paying any attention. I only noticed a couple people look but it was just a second and it wasn't a weird look. I was nervous but tried my best not to show it as best I could. After I got back to the car I got sick from my nerves and just about lost my dinner no joke. It was scary enough that I'm not looking forward in doing it again for a little while. lol

The most fun was when we got back to Joni's place and yes Danielle I took a few pics for you, even some silly snap chat ones. I just didn't wear the choker because I think it draws attention to me. I will get rid of the adams apple as soon as I can but Im starting to accept that it is what it is. Im just ready to be myself. Seems like it gets a little worse every day. When I say worse I mean I want to be Chelsea full time more every day and Im about to go ahead and just do it.

Hugs!
            Chelsea

Started HRT! 3-7-18

•  

sarah1972

Yeah Chelsea!!! Congratulations, what a big step forward for you. I am proud of you for mastering this important milestone. Having had you niece around to support you was great and surely made it a bit easier. Glad you have such great support.

As usual you do look fantastic in your pictures

Hugs, Sarah

Quote from: Chelsea on August 12, 2018, 01:27:29 AM
I made it back and a great time. I did go in public finally and it took me a while to get me out of the car. It was just a Family Dollar store but hey I did it. Joni walked a little bit behind me to see if anyone was paying any attention. I only noticed a couple people look but it was just a second and it wasn't a weird look. I was nervous but tried my best not to show it as best I could. After I got back to the car I got sick from my nerves and just about lost my dinner no joke. It was scary enough that I'm not looking forward in doing it again for a little while. lol

The most fun was when we got back to Joni's place and yes Danielle I took a few pics for you, even some silly snap chat ones. I just didn't wear the choker because I think it draws attention to me. I will get rid of the adams apple as soon as I can but Im starting to accept that it is what it is. Im just ready to be myself. Seems like it gets a little worse every day. When I say worse I mean I want to be Chelsea full time more every day and Im about to go ahead and just do it.

Hugs!
            Chelsea

•  

JulieAllana

Looks pretty lady-like to me :)

Congratz!
1/4/18 - Admission to self of trans - Start of transition
2/10/18 - First time out in public
2/12/18 - Ears Pierced
2/16/18 - Started Laser Hair removal on face
7/4/18 - Down 101 pounds since 1/4/18.  Maybe start HRT at 210-15
9/22/18 - Weighed in @207 (down 113 lbs) this morning.
10/1/18 - Started HRT

•  

Faith

Quote from: Chelsea on August 12, 2018, 01:27:29 AM
I made it back and a great time. I did go in public finally and it took me a while to get me out of the car. It was just a Family Dollar store but hey I did it. Joni walked a little bit behind me to see if anyone was paying any attention. I only noticed a couple people look but it was just a second and it wasn't a weird look. I was nervous but tried my best not to show it as best I could. After I got back to the car I got sick from my nerves and just about lost my dinner no joke. It was scary enough that I'm not looking forward in doing it again for a little while. lol ...<snip> ...

Chelsea, I remember those first steps well, it wasn't that long ago. I can relate (as most here can) very well to that feeling. I am Faith almost 24/7 (who am I kidding, I am 24/7 now) and I still have those anxiety moments. Sometimes I look forward to them, it means I'm trying something new.

You should look forward to each anxious outing, it actually a great feeling :D

Faith
ps, you look great in the photos. I'm not a fan of the snapchat pics, they hide too much of you.
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Northern Star Girl

@Chelsea
Dear Chelsea: 
It was so very nice to see and to read your last update.... 
Thank you for including your latest pictures.

I am so glad that you had a good time and that your bravery about going out and about as Chelsea seemed to increase your desire to venture out more.   It is good that your niece Joni was your helper in that regard.

I will be looking forward to more good news updates from you as you feel free to post more.
Hugs,
Danielle 
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Rachel

You look beautiful and I am glad you went out in public.

The first few times are the most difficult. Then gradually is gets more and more comfortable.

Congratulations.
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
Hair Grafts 3-20-2017 - Cooley
Voice therapy start 3-2017 - Reene Blaker
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Hair grafts 9-25-2017 Dr.Cooley
Sataloff Cricothyroid subluxation and trachea shave12-11-2017
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. Sataloff Glottoplasty 5-14-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal in office procedure 10-22-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.
Dr. Thomas in 2020 FEMLAR
  •  

Chelsea

Thanks ladies. This has made me just want to come out even more. Yeah I did it but Im still not ready. Joni wanted to fix my natural hair and told me I could go to Walmart without makeup and pass. She must be crazy because there is no way. lol I really had a great time. If it wasn't for Joni and Beth pulling me out of the car it would not have happened.
Joni told me not to make eye contact so you would have thought I had a movie playing on my feet. I didnt think at 46 years old the hormones would have done a lot but I'm so happy with the way its going! lol I do appreciate the sweet comments girls so thank you!

Hugs,
        Chelsea
Started HRT! 3-7-18

•  

christinej78

Quote from: Chelsea on August 12, 2018, 10:07:48 AM
Thanks ladies. This has made me just want to come out even more. Yeah I did it but Im still not ready. Joni wanted to fix my natural hair and told me I could go to Walmart without makeup and pass. She must be crazy because there is no way. lol I really had a great time. If it wasn't for Joni and Beth pulling me out of the car it would not have happened.
Joni told me not to make eye contact so you would have thought I had a movie playing on my feet. I didnt think at 46 years old the hormones would have dont a lot but I'm so happy with the way its going! lol I do appreciate the sweet comments girls so thank you!

Hugs,
        Chelsea

Hi Chelsea,                       12 August 2018

My  new avatar is me, with only women's clothing and is how I present almost all the time. The exception is when the weather is bad, I'll wear a pair of my old male sneakers; if doing dirty work I'll most likely be wearing old male work clothes though I do have some old women's jeans and some women's jeans I bought specifically for these situations. As my male supply dwindles and I have women's clothing that is no longer nice enough it'll become my work wear.

You are 46 and worrying about how you look? Try 78. Go out as Chelsea and have fun and quit worrying what others  think. The more you do it, the easier it becomes. These days hardly anyone cares or notices. Send Charles on a long vacation, about a 50 years worth and make Chelsea the real visible you. Every minute you spend hiding Chelsea is a minute wasted. You can never get that wasted minute back. Every single one of us has a finite number of minutes, hours, days reaming; don't waste them on fear or any other reason.

You are gorgeous; get out there and be the real you, and you know who SHE is.

Best Always, All My Love
Christine
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

JudiBlueEyes

Thanks ladies. This has made me just want to come out even more. Yeah I did it but Im still not ready.
Yes you are!  Its kind of addictive isn't it!!

Joni wanted to fix my natural hair and told me I could go to Walmart without makeup and pass. She must be crazy because there is no way. lol I really had a great time. If it wasn't for Joni and Beth pulling me out of the car it would not have happened.
From the earlier photos you posted your natural hair is looking good.  Don't underestimate yourself.

I didnt think at 46 years old the hormones would have done a lot but I'm so happy with the way its going!
You're never too old!  Besides who would have ever guessed you're in your 40's?  Not me. 

Thanks for the update Chelsea. 
Judi
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

Maddie86

aw, I'm so glad you finally went out! you looked great! it does get easier over time!
  •  

Allison S

You look great Chelsea! Please don't ever let anyone make you feel bad about what you do or do not do in bed. Especially if they're not your partner.
Congrats on the male fail!
Also we have a similar hair texture. My hair is much shorter but after washing it, the waves in mu hair are exactly like that.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

•  

Roll

The first time is always horrifically terrifying. It definitely gets easier and easier though. Now I mostly don't go out in wig and makeup out of shear laziness because when I do it's become just another day. ;D
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Susan Baum

Chelsea, you look fabulous - and I am seriously j-e-a-l-o-u-s of your hair. If I let mine get that long, it would be as stringy and lifeless as spaghetti. I also find it hard to believe you're in your forties; my guess would have been 38-39.

It's easy for those hidden by the relative anonymity of a computer screen to tell you to "go out and be yourself;" it's more difficult to do for some but were you to see what we - and Joni and Beth - see, those gut wrenching fears would evaporate.

Hugs

Susan
Aging is inevitable - growing up is optional.
  •  

Chelsea

Quote from: Susan Baum on August 12, 2018, 06:36:27 PM
Chelsea, you look fabulous - and I am seriously j-e-a-l-o-u-s of your hair. If I let mine get that long, it would be as stringy and lifeless as spaghetti. I also find it hard to believe you're in your forties; my guess would have been 38-39.

It's easy for those hidden by the relative anonymity of a computer screen to tell you to "go out and be yourself;" it's more difficult to do for some but were you to see what we - and Joni and Beth - see, those gut wrenching fears would evaporate.

Hugs

Susan

Thank you Susan. You do know it is a wig right? If it was my real hair I would be jumping up and down with joy. lol

Hugs,
           Chelsea
Started HRT! 3-7-18

•  

gsxr.blue

Chelsea your pic u look great!