Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Chelsea's Transition Adventure

Started by Chelsea, February 21, 2018, 11:59:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Star Girl

@Chelsea
No worries... you look terrific even without makeup.  Your hair is growing out nicely. 
You definitely should be able to go full out full time on your birthday next April.
Your followers will eagerly be checking your thread frequently particularly as you get closer to
your much anticipated day.

I am trusting that you can get the issues solved with the IRS, your finances and with your mom.
We are all rooting for you.
Hugs and hugs
Danielle

Quote from: Chelsea on September 06, 2018, 09:56:43 PM
I have set a date or Goal to go full time. On April 3 2019 witch is 7 months away and my birthday. I hope within 7 months I can be good enough with my voice that I will sound better. I will be at 11 months by then and should be good enough. Im tired of waiting.

I am under more stress right now than I ever have been in my life. Im just waiting on the IRS to come banging on my door. Mom is still the same and is not making things any easier. Im still working the same crazy hours but its just enough to get by and I cant save anything. Im starting to get weird looks more now and it really don't bother me at all. It just tells me that Im ready.

I have been in three stores now as Chelsea and talked to a few friends of mine out in public with no issues and that has helped my nerves a lot. I just wish this stupid adams apple was gone and I would be ok. The picture below is of me with no makeup for the first time ever on here and Im kind of embarrassed about it. I just wanted you all to see how much my face has changed in just 6 months. No I don't wear pink in boy mode but I dont really look like a guy anymore. I hope I can make it through all this because my life has fell apart.

Hugs,
            Chelsea

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Sonja

@Chelsea
Hey Chelsea - I'm also following your thread/life and I think you look great in your photo! Your hair has come along really well, your face is very cute and feminine and has changed remarkably since I saw your old photos, I really hope you can see what me and the rest of us do when we see your picture - a lovely young lady with new opportunities!

Keep working and get on top of the issues that are outstanding, the IRS and the ability for you to make your own choices about your life.

Take care, XO

Sonja.
  •  

Sarah1979

Chelsea, I don't mean to intrude, but I was wondering if I might ask a question?
  •  

Chelsea

Quote from: Sarah1979 on September 11, 2018, 10:08:07 AM
Chelsea, I don't mean to intrude, but I was wondering if I might ask a question?

Yes of course you can. Ask away.
First Therapy Appointment 2-26-18
Came Out To Sister 2-27-18
First Endocrinologist Appointment 3-7-18
Started HRT! 3-7-18
First Voice Therapy Appointment 4-23-18
Came out to my Brother!!!! 5-3-18
Came out to MOM!!!! 5-17-18

•  

Sarah1979

The Pilot you've referred to a few times during your story, is it off I40 on Strawberry Plains Pike across from the Cracker Barrel and next door to the Arby's?
  •  

Chelsea

Quote from: Sarah1979 on September 11, 2018, 01:52:17 PM
The Pilot you've referred to a few times during your story, is it off I40 on Strawberry Plains Pike across from the Cracker Barrel and next door to the Arby's?

No hon, the one Im talking about is actually in my town of Morristown on west Morris blvd. Its the only one on the west end of town. I have been to the one your talking about but only in boy mode. lol

Chelsea
Started HRT! 3-7-18

•  

Sarah1979

Ohh, ok, because I stop at that one a lot when I pass by Knoxville.  I was actually just there... last week I think.  August 26th to be specific. My first ten mile run. :)
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Chelsea
Dear Chelsea: 
You are progressing so quickly and your appearance is becoming undeniably female... face, hair, etc.....   you may be coming out sooner that you had planned.  It is most likely starting to become difficult concealing your female body.

I am certain that you will be getting regular male-fail soon if not already.

I just hope that you can get your mom and your finances all in order so you can concentrate on your transition goals.
Please continue keeping us all up to date as you have been doing.

Hugs and hugs and hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Chelsea

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on September 11, 2018, 03:43:31 PM
@Chelsea
Dear Chelsea: 
You are progressing so quickly and your appearance is becoming undeniably female... face, hair, etc.....   you may be coming out sooner that you had planned.  It is most likely starting to become difficult concealing your female body.

I am certain that you will be getting regular male-fail soon if not already.

I just hope that you can get your mom and your finances all in order so you can concentrate on your transition goals.
Please continue keeping us all up to date as you have been doing.

Hugs and hugs and hugs,
Danielle

Danielle it is very difficult already. I had more looks today from a couple guys and I could tell they were talking about me. I just smiled and went about my business. It really don't bother me at all. What does bother me is playing boy when I'm not that person anymore. I got into another argument with mom today because I ask her what it cost for an adult to have a name change. She knows that I'm on HRT and still acts like I'm her little boy.
   My body and face has changed so much and I know mom can see it, yet she acts like nothing is going on. I was going to post a picture of my body for my 6 month update but I was a little embarrassed.  I took a pic last night that I posted below of what I look like. This is the first body pic I have posted except the pre HRT herbal pics from months ago.  Keep in mind that I was on herbal hormones for almost three years before starting HRT and I already had a very feminine shape. I already wear very loose clothes in boy mode but I'm not shaped like a boy as you can tell. Winter is almost here and I might make it through that with big clothing but on April 3rd I'm going full time. I'm ready in a way but scared to death in other ways.
    I remember when I started this thread the list of things that I wanted to have done and still do but, The only thing I need to start is my voice. I am getting a voice therapy appointment next week because I just have 7 months left. Everything else I want I can get when the time is right. I just want to be me. The real me.

Hugs,
          Chelsea
Started HRT! 3-7-18

•  

christinej78

Quote from: Chelsea on September 11, 2018, 10:37:58 PM
    Danielle it is very difficult already. I had more looks today from a couple guys and I could tell they were talking about me. I just smiled and went about my business. It really don't bother me at all. What does bother me is playing boy when I'm not that person anymore. I got into another argument with mom today because I ask her what it cost for an adult to have a name change. She knows that I'm on HRT and still acts like I'm her little boy.
   My body and face has changed so much and I know mom can see it, yet she acts like nothing is going on. I was going to post a picture of my body for my 6 month update but I was a little embarrassed.  I took a pic last night that I posted below of what I look like. This is the first body pic I have posted except the pre HRT herbal pics from months ago.  Keep in mind that I was on herbal hormones for almost three years before starting HRT and I already had a very feminine shape. I already wear very loose clothes in boy mode but I'm not shaped like a boy as you can tell. Winter is almost here and I might make it through that with big clothing but on April 3rd I'm going full time. I'm ready in a way but scared to death in other ways.
    I remember when I started this thread the list of things that I wanted to have done and still do but, The only thing I need to start is my voice. I am getting a voice therapy appointment next week because I just have 7 months left. Everything else I want I can get when the time is right. I just want to be me. The real me.

Hugs,
          Chelsea

Hi Chelsea,                     11 September 2018

You look fantastic. I'd like to know what you did to obtain the shape I see in the mirror. I could use some pointers, aside from my boobs, which are pointers. I hope things are getting better for you. You seem to be past the worrying about how others perceive you. I don't see anything male in your pictures; you have always looked very feminine in the photos I have seen in your posts.

Keep going, you will be fine. Thanks for keeping all of us updated on your progress. Please continue to take care of yourself; you are doing great.

Best Always, All My Love
Chris
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

Sonja

@Chelsea

Wow Chelsea - what a great figure - the reflection in the mirror is very impressive! hourglass perfection!
sent you a pm that I hope will help, personal stuff etc.

Sonja
  •  

pamelatransuk

Chelsea

You have nothing to worry about on both counts.

Your face is unmistakably feminine. The mirror reflection proves you have a woman's curves - perfect shapeliness.

Good luck with your Mom - even if she won't come round yet, I'm sure she will in time.

I am so happy for you.

Hugs

Pamela

•  

Kirsteneklund7

Lord preserve me Chelsea! what an arse!
Tell us the secret is it only HRT or is dedicated diet and exercise as well. A woman's pert derriere is the hardest thing to achieve. I hit the HRT and exercise to gain some effect but I would kill for such lovely figure. I bet you rock most dresses very well indeed.!

I'm so jealous, Kirsten[emoji3317]

PS I made enquiries for voice lessons today. I would love to hear any pointers and experiences of your voice development regime.
As a child prayed to be a girl- now the prayer is being answered - 40 years later !
  •  

Chelsea

Quote from: Kirsteneklund7 on September 12, 2018, 05:49:02 AM
Lord preserve me Chelsea! what an arse!
Tell us the secret is it only HRT or is dedicated diet and exercise as well. A woman's pert derriere is the hardest thing to achieve. I hit the HRT and exercise to gain some effect but I would kill for such lovely figure. I bet you rock most dresses very well indeed.!

I'm so jealous, Kirsten[emoji3317]

PS I made enquiries for voice lessons today. I would love to hear any pointers and experiences of your voice development regime.

Kristen hun, Thank you so much but trust me that I'm not all that.  I'm way too skinny mostly because I am so active during the day.

Anyways to answer your question its not just HRT. I eat everything I can get my hands on because I fight to keep weight on. I always have. I have exercised religiously, 3 days a week for about 8 months strait. I have 10 pound ankle weights that I use for my butt and thighs doing kickbacks and things like that. I also do a lot of setups to keep my stomach flat as I can. Before I started HRT I already had a feminine shape from the three years of herbs.

A lot of the foods I eat are high in Phytoestrogens like flax seeds, soy milk and things like that mixed with something fatty to keep my weight on. Message me if you want to know more. I still take herbs in small doses that I cant talk about here. I have blood test every three months and so far everything has been great.

I hope I answered your questions and PM me if you want to know any details.

Hugs,
          Chelsea

Started HRT! 3-7-18

•  

Jayne01

Chelsea you look incredible! You have such an amazing feminine figure. I am soooo jealous! You are progressing so well. I'm sorry it is still a struggle for you with your mother. I can't offer you many words of encouragement with that other than to say give her more time and hopefully she will eventually come round.

I understand what you mean about voice. My voice is currently at the top of my list as the most urgent thing to fix. I also have a voice therapy appointment next week, it will be my first. I hope your appointment goes well and you can quickly get your voice back to where it was at your last appointment.

Quote from: Chelsea on September 11, 2018, 10:37:58 PM
I just want to be me. The real me.
You can say that again sister!

Hugs,
Jayne
  •  

JudiBlueEyes

Chelsea,  I can't find anything specific about the cost in your state, but I did see that you have to go to your County Clerk's office to get a "Petition for Change of Name" form.  I'm sure they can give you more specific information about the process and timeline. 

You're looking great and will be ready when you go full time!
Judi
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

Sarah1979

Chelsea, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to clutter your thread with irrelevancy.
  •  

Chelsea

Quote from: Sarah1979 on September 12, 2018, 02:11:44 PM
Chelsea, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to clutter your thread with irrelevancy.

Its no problem at all. ;)

Chelsea
Started HRT! 3-7-18

•  

Chelsea

I got my Petition and Order for my legal name change this morning! Its getting real now. I got to save up $159.50 to do it and go before a judge. That is going to be embarrassing in front of people lol. I will change my gender marker later because of the stupid laws here and I have to live as a woman for a year and from the way I read it here in Tennessee they want you to have GCS before they will do it. If that's the case I will go out of state and do it like a very close friend of mine did. Im not messing around anymore, its time!

Hugs,
           Chelsea
Started HRT! 3-7-18

•  

TonyaW

Quote from: Chelsea on September 13, 2018, 08:21:48 AM
I got my Petition and Order for my legal name change this morning! Its getting real now. I got to save up $159.50 to do it and go before a judge. That is going to be embarrassing in front of people lol. I will change my gender marker later because of the stupid laws here and I have to live as a woman for a year and from the way I read it here in Tennessee they want you to have GCS before they will do it. If that's the case I will go out of state and do it like a very close friend of mine did. Im not messing around anymore, its time!

Hugs,
           Chelsea
Congratulations on the big step.  It will feel awesome when you start seeing offical things with the correct name on them.

Check up on your state laws on gender marker change on your drivers license. GCS may only be needed for gender marker change on birth certificate.  Federal things like Social Security and Passport only require the letter from your doctor. If I knew how,  I'd link to the the passport thread that explains the language of the letter needing to be just exactly perfect.

I'm in Wisconsin and they update drivers license with doctor letter and update at Social Security first.  GCS required for birth certificate change here and being 56 and probably never needing to use it anywhere, I mostly likely won't have it fixed if I do get GCS.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•