Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Chelsea's Transition Adventure

Started by Chelsea, February 21, 2018, 11:59:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Star Girl

@Chelsea
Dear Chelsea:
Thank you for updating all of your followers and treating us to your latest photos.
Your before and after comparison pictures are dramatically showing what HRT and all the other things like hair, makeup, clothing can do.  Your Avatar shows a very pretty woman.

I am so glad that your got rid of your wig for your pictures.. your natural hair is beautiful.

You look beautiful and your last picture definitely shows curves and a nice waistline even though you could use a few more pounds on you frame... and do be aware that there are many thin tall beautiful women out there... the crop top and low rise shorts are made for slender waistlines like yours... you got it girl.
Usually being too thin is a much better problem to have than being too heavy.

Thank you for sharing... you made me and your other followers very happy that you updated your thread.
Hugs and hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

JulieAllana

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on November 18, 2018, 08:14:16 PM
Usually being too thin is a much better problem to have than being too heavy.

I am going to second this sentiment.
1/4/18 - Admission to self of trans - Start of transition
2/10/18 - First time out in public
2/12/18 - Ears Pierced
2/16/18 - Started Laser Hair removal on face
7/4/18 - Down 101 pounds since 1/4/18.  Maybe start HRT at 210-15
9/22/18 - Weighed in @207 (down 113 lbs) this morning.
10/1/18 - Started HRT

•  

Sonja

@Chelsea

Hey Chelsea,

That's great news about the machine and computer - what a wonderful friend you have! very kind.
I think you look fabulous in your new photos and avatar, and your body shot - fantastic - how many women would love to be so slim!! The first thing I noticed was your hour glass shape, something that will become a little more accentuated as time passes by...excellent. Thank you Wesley and HRT!

and Thank you Chelsea for sharing!

Take care,

Sonja.

•  

JudiBlueEyes

Chelsea I love the sparkle in your eyes that is certainly not there in the earlier photo!

Ok maybe you can use a few pounds (don't go overboard!). Your body looks like a much younger version of mine.  Stop fretting and enjoy.  At some point nature will take its course and everything you eat will want to go to your waist!  Develop and keep good eating habits. 

Thank you for sharing!
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

gracefulhat

Holy crap! Chelsea you have changed so much! Girl you are gorgeous, I love your wavy red hair.
Above all, love
  •  

BrianaJ

Hi Chelsea,  that's wonderful news!  And that sounds like a good person and friend. 

You look fantastic too.  Like a young Reba McIntyre (but with better lips!  LOL). 

I sent you a PM - it's a technical question.   
~~Be kind~~
  •  

Susan Baum

Wahoo!
It is soooo good to read such wonderful news.

Outside of spice,* there are few folks who manage to forge long-time friendships such as yours. It isn't just Wesley who is the special and kind soul you described, it is because you - yes, you - must be equally special and kind to form a bond like you have.

Why did you choose to go with the B/W version of your new avatar? The color version lets your calm happiness show through. While you may see shades of gray in your reflection, take a hint form those of us who see the bright colors of the woman within.

Susan
*If the plural of mouse is mice and louse is lice, why isn't the plural of "spouse" spice?
Aging is inevitable - growing up is optional.
  •  

Donica

"Vomit Warning" What? Chelsea, You look beautiful. Flaunt it girl, cuz you got it.

Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Chelsea

I just thought I would check in to let everyone know business is booming. Did I actually get type that out?? lol
I landed two pretty large jobs that will take about eleven weeks to run but I'm so thankful for them. I will finally start voice therapy again next week after months of waiting to have the cash.

I have been limiting myself to 12 hours a day. I was working more but its just to much for me. I have also put on 6 pounds in the last few days and I'm up to 125. I would love to be around 150.

The only thing that has been bugging me is being lonely all the time and my good friend dysphoria driving me crazy. I have friends and family come by the shop to see me but its not the same you know. I'm still waiting to see a girl look back at me in the mirror everyday. I see a glimpse of her every once and a while.

One thing that helps me is making before and after pictures. It lets me see how far I have actually gone in this journey.
I found a picture of me from 4 years ago. Today I took a selfie in the shop (almost 9 months hrt) wearing the same hoodie I had on back then. Its amazing how much I have changed in that amount of time. I don't even remember looking like that. I'm not happy with myself yet, but I know I have a few years left and I do see improvement.

Love all of you! 

Chelsea

First Therapy Appointment 2-26-18
Came Out To Sister 2-27-18
First Endocrinologist Appointment 3-7-18
Started HRT! 3-7-18
First Voice Therapy Appointment 4-23-18
Came out to my Brother!!!! 5-3-18
Came out to MOM!!!! 5-17-18

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Chelsea on November 28, 2018, 10:30:25 PM
I just thought I would check in to let everyone know business is booming. Did I actually get type that out?? lol
I landed two pretty large jobs that will take about eleven weeks to run but I'm so thankful for them. I will finally start voice therapy again next week after months of waiting to have the cash.

I have been limiting myself to 12 hours a day. I was working more but its just to much for me. I have also put on 6 pounds in the last few days and I'm up to 125. I would love to be around 150.

The only thing that has been bugging me is being lonely all the time and my good friend dysphoria driving me crazy. I have friends and family come by the shop to see me but its not the same you know. I'm still waiting to see a girl look back at me in the mirror everyday. I see a glimpse of her every once and a while.

One thing that helps me is making before and after pictures. It lets me see how far I have actually gone in this journey.
I found a picture of me from 4 years ago. Today I took a selfie in the shop (almost 9 months hrt) wearing the same hoodie I had on back then. Its amazing how much I have changed in that amount of time. I don't even remember looking like that. I'm not happy with myself yet, but I know I have a few years left and I do see improvement.

Love all of you! 

Chelsea

@Chelsea
Dear Chelsea:
Thank you for your long awaited update.  I have been biting my tongue and it has taken all of my willpower to not write to you or to comment on your thread ... to BUG you for your update....
...and now, you have posted a terrific and upbeat UPDATE and you have posted a fantastic before and after picture comparison.

I am happy for you that your business is up and running and making some much needed money now.
Money does not guarantee happiness but not having any is not much fun.

I think you are looking beautiful and feminine in your latest photo... it will NOT take a few years as you stated to see improvements... HRT works slowly and in it's own time but as you continue with your HRT regimen the changes will be more significant and happen more frequently...  hang on, your time will come sooner that you think, be prepared!!!

You won't be able to hide that beautiful woman inside you much longer...
...full-time is in your future very soon.

Hugs and hugs and as always I am wishing you well.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

pamelatransuk

Congratulations Chelsea, you're in the money!

Also I am just one month ahead of you on HRT and I confirm Danielle's point that after 8/9/10 months physical changes happen more significantly and faster.

Hugs

Pamela

•  

Faith

Chelsea, I am glad for you that things are finally turning around in your business. I am very happy for you on your before/after. Concentrate on that rather than the mirrors. I know all about mirrors *shudder*.

Faith
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

JudiBlueEyes

Great news about work picking up in the shop! 

Looking at the two photos, there is no way they are the same person!  Just look at your eyes and smile in the new photo, they are much more happier than in the older photo.  You look lovely!

Thank you for the update.
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

KathyLauren

I am happy to hear that your business is going well.  I know this was a big worry for you for a while, so the turnaround is very positive news.

I think you look very cute, much cuter than your brother in the left panel. ;)
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Lacy

Love all of you! 

Chelsea

Your picture made me very happy! First off, I don't even know who the guy is on the left! He looks nothing like you!

Also, this made me happy, in that I have some favorite hoodies, that I was starting to feel sad that I would have to stop wearing them. You are rocking the hood off that hoodie! You look all woman!

12 hour days in shop conditions is exhausting! I'm glad you are slowing down and taking care of your self. I will donate the extra wait you want! I am looking to get to 160, so I could help get you closer to the 150 mark!

11 weeks for two jobs are great! Is there a specific product you focus on making, or is your business diverse?

Congratulations!
Lacy
She believed she could so she did!

The continuing story of my new life!

•  

davina61

Looks like you need anew mirror as its obviously faulty--------
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Chelsea

Quote from: RealLacy on November 29, 2018, 04:18:06 PM
Your picture made me very happy! First off, I don't even know who the guy is on the left! He looks nothing like you!

Also, this made me happy, in that I have some favorite hoodies, that I was starting to feel sad that I would have to stop wearing them. You are rocking the hood off that hoodie! You look all woman!

12 hour days in shop conditions is exhausting! I'm glad you are slowing down and taking care of your self. I will donate the extra wait you want! I am looking to get to 160, so I could help get you closer to the 150 mark!

11 weeks for two jobs are great! Is there a specific product you focus on making, or is your business diverse?

Congratulations!
Lacy

Thank you Lacy. 

I started the business in 2013 back when I started taking herbal hormones thinking I was going to sneak and transition or something. lol  I have always been into high end remote control cars so I decided to make custom parts for them. I always loved machining and RC so why not. I have two online stores that I sell these parts on. The eleven week order is actually parts for bristling machines that make toothbrushes. I will do custom orders of almost anything.
I posted a few pics below of some things I make. I have about 40 products so far but designing more.

Hugs,
         Chelsea
Started HRT! 3-7-18

•  

Chelsea

Thank you everyone for the sweet comments!!

Hugs,
         Chelsea
Started HRT! 3-7-18

•  

Lacy

Quote from: Chelsea on November 29, 2018, 08:32:01 PM
Thank you Lacy. 

I started the business in 2013 back when I started taking herbal hormones thinking I was going to sneak and transition or something. lol  I have always been into high end remote control cars so I decided to make custom parts for them. I always loved machining and RC so why not. I have two online stores that I sell these parts on. The eleven week order is actually parts for bristling machines that make toothbrushes. I will do custom orders of almost anything.
I posted a few pics below of some things I make. I have about 40 products so far but designing more.

Hugs,
         Chelsea

Those look very nice! I was an operator, then mechanic, then engineer in a gear factory. Those last two pictures of gears and gear box show some very nice craftwomansmith!

Do you do your own heat treating?

Very few things are more enjoyable than watching metal get cut like butter on a lathe or mill! It's almost therapeutic!

Lacy
She believed she could so she did!

The continuing story of my new life!

•  

Chloe_freebird

Wow Chelsea your looking amazing!!
Xxx
Chloe

Started hrt 3/7/2018!
Came out to team at work 15/8/18

•