Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Chelsea's Transition Adventure

Started by Chelsea, February 21, 2018, 11:59:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JudiBlueEyes

Wonderful news about your business taking off.  I understand about holding back on transition for a bit but don't let it go too long.  Keep moving forward, even if slowly. 

Thanks for checking in.  We love to hear your news!
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

Chelsea

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on December 18, 2018, 09:07:12 PM
@Chelsea
Dear Chelsea:
It is so very good to read your long awaited update.   I am so very happy that your business is taking off, now you will be able to get caught up with your bills.... and wow, you are so busy that you had to hire an employee... kudos to you and believing in yourself and plowing forward instead of giving up.

I can hardly wait till you are able to go full speed ahead with your transition journey...
All of us will be eagerly looking for your future updates... but for sure, your time spent with your business and it's success takes priority for now... please,

Just don't delay your transition plans too long, we all want to see the new Chelsea ASAP.

Thank you for posting and sharing...
Hugs and more hugs.... and well wishes.[emoji173]
Danielle

Quote from: JudiBlueEyes on December 19, 2018, 10:18:09 AM
Wonderful news about your business taking off. I understand about holding back on transition for a bit but don't let it go too long.  Keep moving forward, even if slowly.

Thanks for checking in.  We love to hear your news!

I must have said that wrong. I'm not stopping my transition and still taking my medication. I was just letting my body change more before venturing back out into the world as myself. Something really cool happened today. I got called ma'am today in full boy mode. It was the best feeling ever. That has never happened in boy mode before so I guess something is working right. lol

Hugs,
          Chelsea
First Therapy Appointment 2-26-18
Came Out To Sister 2-27-18
First Endocrinologist Appointment 3-7-18
Started HRT! 3-7-18
First Voice Therapy Appointment 4-23-18
Came out to my Brother!!!! 5-3-18
Came out to MOM!!!! 5-17-18

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Chelsea on December 19, 2018, 08:06:33 PM
I must have said that wrong. I'm not stopping my transition and still taking my medication. I was just letting my body change more before venturing back out into the world as myself. Something really cool happened today. I got called ma'am today in full boy mode. It was the best feeling ever. That has never happened in boy mode before so I guess something is working right. lol

Hugs,
          Chelsea

@Chelsea
Dear Chelsea:
Wow-Whee ......... this is such great news for you, being correctly gendered even when in "boy mode" and not dressing in a feminine way.... very definitely very affirming and confidence building for you.

Perhaps you will start seeing yourself as we all see you.... 
...remember, each of us are our own worst critics.

I am glad that you are continuing with HRT. 
Also, I am wondering if you are you continuing with voice lessons now?

Thank you for sharing with us all on your thread.
Hugs and more hugs,
Danielle

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Chelsea
Dear Chelsea:
I trust that you are finding the joy and happiness that you very much deserve so I am giving you my expression of the holiday season that we are now in:
wishing you a very
   MERRY CHRISTMAS
and a prosperous and
Happy   NEW YEAR  in 2019

Hugs and as always, Well Wishes
Danielle

•  

Donica

Wow Chelsea! That was a full blown male fail girl! Being ma'amed in boy mode,,, Male fail girl!!! Congratulations!!!
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Chelsea
Dear Chelsea:
This past year since I have met you on the Forums has been most enjoyable. 
I have very much enjoyed swapping comments and thoughts with you on your thread, my thread, and on various threads around the Forums.
Obviously there are some bumps in the road that all of us experience so we continue to hang on for an exciting ride.

It was wonderful for me to meet you on the Forums this past year...
I have so much enjoyed your updates as you continue on in your journey.
Thank you for feeling free to share your life events with all of us.   

I am so very happy that I found you and your thread on the Forums this last year and I will be eagerly following your upcoming reports and updates in the New Year in 2019.

Wishing you a very HAPPY NEW YEAR   in 2019...

Hugs and as always, well wishes.

Danielle

•  

Chelsea

Month 10 Update

Its a couple of days from 10 months on HRT. I can't sleep tonight so I figured I would go ahead
and post a update. A lot has happened in the last 10 months. I kind of feel like a owe all of you and
apology for acting like I have in the past. I know at times I have just been a
complete mess. I remember taking that first pill thinking that this was gonna be a piece
of cake. lol. The "Emotional Roller coaster" so I have heard it called is really an
understatement. I finally have calmed down and have less moments like that. Having my
financial problems solved was a big part of that. I have finally paid the IRS back in
full. That was a big load off my solders for sure.

I am back in voice therapy and am practicing daily. I kind of sound like a girl with
laryngitis. We haven't even started on voice resonance yet so hopefully I will sound
better after more sessions.

In the next couple of months I am having major dental work done and laser on my face. I'm
kind of excited because I have not been able to do anything like that sense starting
HRT. Also I am saving for a hair transplant. I really want to get that done as soon as I
can because of the amount of time that it's going to take to grow. Seems like every
thing takes forever. Yes I am very impatient as you all know.

My body dimensions are still 34-26-36 and I weigh about 123lbs. Kind of sucks being as
skinny as I am. I have lost some size in my breast from loosing the weight I have. I'm
still trying to eat as much as can and gain some weight. I really think I could accept
myself with 15 or 20 pounds. I already have been called mam even in boy clothes so I
need my body to catch up with my face. lol

The pictures below was took last night in the shop. Me and my niece Joni and my good
friend Kris has been playing guitars after work a couple nights a week. Yes your seeing
a teal streak in my hair. Kris tells me that its not "age appropriate". Do I really have
to follow the "I'm almost 50" guidebook? lol. I still feel young so I'm just doing what
feels right to me. The body shot was took in my room last night too. With almost no
visible breast and the tiny butt I do have at 5'9" tall does not pass, I have been there
and tried. I had planned on going full time by my birthday in April. This all depends on
if I'm still skinny or have put some weigh on. I've not been myself in public in a couple of months now.

Thanks to all of you.
Hugs,
     Chelsea
Started HRT! 3-7-18

•  

JulieAllana

Hmmm...Body shot looks quite feminine to me.  You look GREAT!
1/4/18 - Admission to self of trans - Start of transition
2/10/18 - First time out in public
2/12/18 - Ears Pierced
2/16/18 - Started Laser Hair removal on face
7/4/18 - Down 101 pounds since 1/4/18.  Maybe start HRT at 210-15
9/22/18 - Weighed in @207 (down 113 lbs) this morning.
10/1/18 - Started HRT

•  

davina61

I have seen skinnier girls , you look great to me . Well jealous with my lardy frame!!! Keep up the good work and enjoy life.XXXXXX 
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

KathyLauren

Chelsea, you have nothing to apologize for.  You had some hard times, and you leaned on us for support, and now you are having better times.  That is what this forum is all about; that is what we are here for.  You have done well!

I don't see anything age-inappropriate at all.  A little bit of playful colour in the hair is perfectly appropriate for a young woman in her mid thirties, which is what you look like.

You look gorgeous, as always.  Your body shot does show a thin woman, but there is nothing there that does not look feminine.

Thank you for your lovely update.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

pamelatransuk

Hello again Chelsea

I assure you that no apology is necessary as you have done nothing wrong. We are here to share both unfortunate and good times and to help and encourage during the former and to celebrate the latter.

Congratulations on resuming Voice Therapy and good luck with the dentistry and the lasering on your face.

Happy New Year to you.

Hugs

Pamela

•  

BrianaJ

Hey Chelsea good to hear you.  Happy New Year!  I think you look great.  And most any woman would be very jealous of your shape.  It's awesome! 
~~Be kind~~
  •  

mm

Chelsea, you are looking great, most slim girls have small breasts and only wear a bra so their nipples don't show headlights through their top.  Your voice will improve with lessons and you will definitely be ready to go full time by April if you want to at that time
  •  

JudiBlueEyes

Thanks for the update Chelsea.  You look great!  Don't worry about your weight, as you get older this will be a beneficial starting point!  I know getting your debt paid to the IRS is a big load off your mind and now you can focus on your voice and hair.  It's going to be a great 2019 for you!!
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

Donica

You look good Chelsea. Keep up with the voice therapy. It just takes time.

Hugs!
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

maybesoph

Hey Chelsea,

Just had a good catch up on your thread.

Don't think I've been 8nspired by a braver person in a long long time.
I know the difficulties you've gone through & how hard it's been when you felt like everything was against you.

I'm so delighted that your turning your whole life around, and hey girl I'm sorry but you can't pass as male anymore you look awesome xx

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

•  

Northern Star Girl

@Chelsea
My dear Chelsea:

.... A friendly reminder from your Forums friend:

It has now been ONE FULL MONTH since you posted
your 10 month update here on your thread. :o

I and all of the followers of your thread are desiring to continue to follow you during your journey and we do indeed get concerned when we do not hear from you.

I trust that all is OK with your business and I hope that you are continuing successfully getting your finances in order.  I hope that you, your mother and relations with your family members are going well.
.... and I trust that your social life is happening, at least a little.

Please know that we all miss seeing your postings.   I am very glad that you put your Avatar Photo back up, it is nice to see your smiling face when I visit your thread.

Hugs and hugs,

Danielle

•  

Chelsea

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on February 03, 2019, 09:13:05 AM
@Chelsea
My dear Chelsea:

.... A friendly reminder from your Forums friend:

It has now been ONE FULL MONTH since you posted
your 10 month update here on your thread. :o

I and all of the followers of your thread are desiring to continue to follow you during your journey and we do indeed get concerned when we do not hear from you.

I trust that all is OK with your business and I hope that you are continuing successfully getting your finances in order.  I hope that you, your mother and relations with your family members are going well.
.... and I trust that your social life is happening, at least a little.

Please know that we all miss seeing your postings.   I am very glad that you put your Avatar Photo back up, it is nice to see your smiling face when I visit your thread.

Hugs and hugs,

Danielle

Thank you for the sweet words Danielle.
I still jump in here from time to time and look around. I haven't really been myself this month is the reason I have
been silent for a while.

As for my finances I'm doing very well for once. I have paid off most of my bills but still have a few.

Me and mom are getting along better than we ever have. She has had pneumonia for the last few weeks and spent
a week in the hospital. She is home now and I have been taking care of her. I have made no effort in looking boyish at all and dress feminine at home painted nails and all. She has not said a single word. Finally me and mom are doing good.
My sister has started calling me Chelsea in front of mom and she seems Ok with it. Fingers crossed.

Now for my social life I don't have one. I work 6 days a week. I make myself take one day off a week but I still don't do anything. I play guitar with some friends usually at my house or theirs on Sunday. They try to get me to go out but I never do. I'm not going to have any fun going in boy mode and I cant really go as myself yet. The only way you can tell I look kind of feminine is for me to wear something skin tight and I don't want to do that.  With normal clothes I just look like a feminine boy and that don't work for me. I have been from 119 pounds up to 125 and back. I really sick of fighting to gain a few pounds but that's a entire discussion on its own and I'm not gonna start on that.

Sorry for the not to good of a update but I'm still here and I will be fine someday.

Big Hugs,

Chelsea
Started HRT! 3-7-18

•  

Northern Star Girl

@Chelsea
My dearest Chelsea girl:
Thank you so very much for coming back to your thread and letting us all know how you are doing.

I am so happy to hear that your business and your finances are getting back into "black ink"...

It is such great news regarding your mother and your sister....  you should feel quite good about that.

Hmmm, working 6 days a week and long hours is definitely not fun but do know that I can identify with that.  You gotta do what you gotta do to make ends meet for now.

It is good that you do have some social life on Sundays with your friends.... all work and no play makes Chelsea a sad girl.

Frankly, I think that your update is more good news than bad news, I am happy, and you should be too, that you are making progress and things are much better than they were many months ago.... and there is more good stuff to come your way for sure.

Thank you so much for sharing with us all. 
As you feel so led to write out your frustrations you will ease your mind somewhat and it helps get it out of your mind and your system somewhat, and of course we always have an ear to listen and a shoulder to lean on.  When you report good news we will be happy and rejoice with you.

Please don't be a stranger on your thread.... please continue to post but only as you feel comfortable doing.... and of course you and I have privately communicated and you can do that anytime.

Hugs and Hugs and Hugs....  [emoji173]
Danielle

•  

pamelatransuk

Hello again Chelsea

I am so happy things are progressing well on the financial and on the family front. Your mom is showing signs of acceptance.

Good luck on the weight gain and the socializing but only when you feel ready of course.

Hugs

Pamela

•