Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

On Becoming Julie

Started by JulieAllana, February 21, 2018, 10:23:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JulieAllana

Quote from: sarahc on October 17, 2018, 05:26:54 AM
I do some hiking and I did a lot of hiking in the White Mointains as a child. Hiking in New Hampshire is so wonderful. So many great hikes all within a small area and there are some areas you can go where it really feels like wilderness.

Yeah, tons of great experiences there.  The only drawback of the trails I went on was no campfires, stoves only, but I can live with that.  So many amazing memories.

So, I need to figure out a way to train for the down part of the hikes, because training for the up parts I apparently have down.

Julie
1/4/18 - Admission to self of trans - Start of transition
2/10/18 - First time out in public
2/12/18 - Ears Pierced
2/16/18 - Started Laser Hair removal on face
7/4/18 - Down 101 pounds since 1/4/18.  Maybe start HRT at 210-15
9/22/18 - Weighed in @207 (down 113 lbs) this morning.
10/1/18 - Started HRT

•  

sarahc

Quote from: JulieAllana on October 17, 2018, 06:10:10 AM

So, I need to figure out a way to train for the down part of the hikes, because training for the up parts I apparently have down.

Julie

Yes! I have found that on long hikes down is harder than up. Maybe for training, going up and down steps at a high school football stadium? That's the best I can think of...
----
Known that I am trans since...forever.
First therapy session / decided to transition / hair removal: October 2018
HRT: January 2019 (journal https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,244009.0.html)
Hope to go full-time: July / August 2019
FFS / SRS: 2020
  •  

KathyLauren

Quote from: JulieAllana on October 17, 2018, 06:10:10 AM
I think the only way to train those muscles is to do a lot of downhill hiking.  Uphill uses the same muscles as walking, so those are usually in good shape.  Downhill uses muscles that you don't use for anything else.

An extendable hiking pole helps, especially on downhills.  You make it a little longer for downhill and plant is ahead of where you will step.  That makes your arm share some of the load.

In my younger days, I used to do a lot of hiking in the Canadian Rockies.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

JulieAllana

Yes, I had a hiking pole and it definitely helped.  I would have had two, but I lent one out to my compatriot.
2/12/18 - Ears Pierced
10/1/18 - Started HRT

•  

Northern Star Girl

@JulieAllana
Dear Julie:
Wishing you a very    HAPPY BIRTHDAY   
              :icon_birthday:

What are your plans for your special day ???

Hugs.
Danielle

NOTE:  No updates on your thread here for 2 weeks????  !!!   :(  :o
Your followers are a curious bunch, we want to follow!!!
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

JulieAllana

Heyas,
    Birthday isn't for a couple of weeks.  I don't have any plans currently, but generally go out with some family for dinner.  As I am loathe to pay homage to getting closer to death and the inexorable deterioration of my body, I generally don't personally celebrate it too much, but time with family and a being treated to a nice meal is always appreciated. 

Yeah, has it really been two weeks since I updated!?  Sheesh, where does the time go!  More of that "getting older", feh!  So, not much has gone on life-wise in the last two weeks.  Just immersed in work. 

Actually, now that I think about it, I did have a good day with my son last weekend.  He is really into WWII history and we went to the local gun show where he got to see some vintage rifles.  He was so excited at being there that he could hardly contain himself.  We haven't historically had the best relationship due to some significant parenting conflicts between me and his mother and the fact that he was a difficult child to begin with.  He isn't currently living with me and with him being a teenager, he isn't really interested in spending time with mom and "dad" so it was a nice day.  Also, he wants to go camping, so hopefully in a week or so we can go do that together.

I have gained a few pounds.  Kinda annoying, but not a HUGE deal at this point.  What is something that I am more worried about is WHY.  Well, obviously I have been eating too much...I have been freakin' VORACIOUS the last couple of weeks and am craving food even when my stomach is absolutely FULL and willpower that has been a given for the last 10 months has all but evaporated.  I am not even eating junk food, just WAAAY too much (what I would consider) healthy food.  I didn't work so hard losing over 100 pounds to just gain it back, so I need to wrap my head around this.  My therapist said, estrogen....

On the topic of estrogen, as of Monday (1 month), still not really anything to report.  No real changes in body or emotion/feelings.  I kinda thought that by now I would feel something different, but nope...nada.  Now, as of last night, and seemingly overnight, I have noticed my skin is a little bit softer.  It wasn't the day before when I shaved my legs, but it was last night...go figure. 

I still struggle with defining the exact nature of being trans and transitioning.  There are so many considerations that I know are going on "under the hood" in my subconscious that are affecting me without even realizing it.  I think about the coming physical changes and am both excited and ambivalent.  I am wanting to live as a woman, but don't want to come out to the rest of my family and work.  I mean, I do, but I don't...some of you can probably relate.   Being out in public seems like a farce.  No matter how many people at the two support groups I go to tell me I look good, I can't in my head figure how anyone doesn't see me and instantly see a freak.  Suffice to say, I am not up to being out in public in general, but it is definitely easier when out with other trans people. 

Since I don't have extreme dysphoria about my body, sometimes I wonder if I am really trans and if I could just not transition.  When I think about that though, I always pretty quickly dismiss that thought and then I second guess my dismissing it.  I wind up just running in circles in my head about the whole thing.  In the mean time, I just keep taking my meds and hope it all works itself out. 

Back to the topic of getting older.  Going on that hiking trip a few weeks ago has really reminded me how much I enjoy it and I want to plan a more ambitious trip somewhere where there are better views to be had.  Of course, that will require more travel and more expense since in Louisiana, I am not anywhere close to real mountains.  Maybe something in the late spring/early summer.  I just need to rope a few compatriots into it and get to planning!

ANYWAY, thanks for reading...Hugz!
                                                      Julie
2/12/18 - Ears Pierced
10/1/18 - Started HRT

•  

davina61

The weight thing and being hungry , with you on that one dear as have put on 3+ lb when I was off work and some more after returning . Hows that work as been working hard for the last week?? Dinner time soon , its home made chicken jelfrazie !!!!
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

JulieAllana

So, even while I pigged out today, at least I made it to the gym.  I actually rode my bike to the gym, did my hour on the elliptical and then rode home.  I can really feel it in the knees.  I am really happy to have gone to the gym and I just need to figure out how to keep up the motivation.

While I was on the elliptical, I was looking at one of the televisions displaying some pretty woman and I got to thinking about being trans and wanting to be a woman and wanting to be good looking, or at least not bad looking.  I started to wonder what the whole point of wanting to be attractive is.  I mean, biologically wouldn't it have to do with attracting a mate?  So where does that leave me, as trans and not being attracted to men, who would I be making myself attractive for and what is the point really...kinda like getting dressed up with nowhere to go.  The line of thinking leads me to down a sort of nihilistic road; thinking that all of this is really kind of arbitrary and doesn't really matter...it is just societal norms at work.  If women dressed up in giant chiquita banana suits, I guess I would be trying to figure out if I wanted to do that!  HAHA!  Anyway, just my crazy thoughts from the elliptical.

Julie
2/12/18 - Ears Pierced
10/1/18 - Started HRT

•  

sarahc

Quote from: JulieAllana on November 01, 2018, 11:44:43 PM
So, even while I pigged out today, at least I made it to the gym.  I actually rode my bike to the gym, did my hour on the elliptical and then rode home.  I can really feel it in the knees.  I am really happy to have gone to the gym and I just need to figure out how to keep up the motivation.

While I was on the elliptical, I was looking at one of the televisions displaying some pretty woman and I got to thinking about being trans and wanting to be a woman and wanting to be good looking, or at least not bad looking.  I started to wonder what the whole point of wanting to be attractive is.  I mean, biologically wouldn't it have to do with attracting a mate?  So where does that leave me, as trans and not being attracted to men, who would I be making myself attractive for and what is the point really...kinda like getting dressed up with nowhere to go.  The line of thinking leads me to down a sort of nihilistic road; thinking that all of this is really kind of arbitrary and doesn't really matter...it is just societal norms at work.  If women dressed up in giant chiquita banana suits, I guess I would be trying to figure out if I wanted to do that!  HAHA!  Anyway, just my crazy thoughts from the elliptical.

Julie

I've wondered about this too. As a guy, i didn't really care about my appearance too much. But as I start transitioning, I'm a bit obsessed about becoming pretty. And I'm not sure if that's about passing, about fitting in with other women (many of whom set standards and judge) or about attracting a mate.

But it's not clear to me whether it's just a social thing or if there is an innate want to just care about my appearance much more than I used to. The thing is...i actually enjoy this new obsession about looking good...trying on clothes, exploring hairstyles. I'm starting to understand why women care about this stuff...because it's kinda fun. I'm still getting head wrapped around this...but going into this, I was not looking forward to making beauty a part of my life. Now I actually like it.
----
Known that I am trans since...forever.
First therapy session / decided to transition / hair removal: October 2018
HRT: January 2019 (journal https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,244009.0.html)
Hope to go full-time: July / August 2019
FFS / SRS: 2020
  •  

KathyLauren

Quote from: JulieAllana on November 01, 2018, 11:44:43 PMI started to wonder what the whole point of wanting to be attractive is.  I mean, biologically wouldn't it have to do with attracting a mate?  So where does that leave me, as trans and not being attracted to men, who would I be making myself attractive for and what is the point really...kinda like getting dressed up with nowhere to go.

I am in a similar position: I have no desire to attract men.  In fact, I have no desire to attract women either, since I am already married to the best one.  So why do I want to look pretty?

If it is not for the benefit of anyone else, then it must be for ... ME! 

We are raised to have a puritanical abhorrence towards being good to ourselves.  Which is kind of messed-up, when you think about it.  Learning to be kind to ourselves is a good thing, and a necessary skill on this journey of ours.  What could be kinder than to be able to look in the mirror and like who we see?

The person that I am, that I struggled to hide for 60 years, and who is now emerging from my cocoon, likes to be pretty.  There is no more reason required than that.  It requires no more justification than the fact that I like brussels sprouts or chocolate.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Sonja

@JulieAllana

Well beauty is always subjective, but there are some things that seem to be part of a natural selection process that move along to become beauty IE being a healthy weight is like all creatures optimal for survival and then also attracting a mate. For humans a slender figure is this but we (media) have become almost obsessive about it.
Take also a woman who's interest is to attract a rich male (cliche I know but) in her pursuit to follow all the norms and standards of beauty if she is successful in marrying that pursuit then she is also doing it for her 'survival'  - or at least her well being. One reason for some people to get up and do it..

Enough of that anyway because.....I'm in NZ right next to the dateline and its telling me...

its your BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIE!  :icon_birthday:

Hope you have a great day,

Take care,

Sonja.
  •  

JulieAllana

Thank you!  You beat Danielle to it (well sorta).  Ahhh, another year older...BLEGH, hehe.  Just another reminder that I have to seize the day.

I've been meaning to post, but my heart just hasn't been in it lately.  I've been feeling mostly blah lately and have been eating my woes away.  So then I feel bad about eating too much and then eat more to feel better...HAH! TAKE THAT common sense.  Trying to get back on track though.  I guess I have only failed when I stop trying.  I don't know where my motivation has gone?  I was going to the gym every night and not eating was easy and now it is immensely difficult to do either.  I am craving food even when my stomach is quite full.  I am just hoping that this is just a little phase I am going through.

In other news, a little over 6 weeks on HRT.  I still can't really tell the difference with anything at this point.  I don't really feel different, and there are really no physical changes to note.  My skin might be a little bit softer but I am not too sure and I might have lost a little bit of strength, but again, I am not sure. 

Still trying to find myself and figure out exactly who I am.  I also have moments when I see myself in the mirror and am just totally unhappy with what I see and then there are times when I think there might be hope.  I guess deep down though while I am hopeful I will look good, I don't really think that I will.  Maybe that is what all of the blah and overeating is about.  If I can just tread water long enough until I figure it out or the hormones work some kind of miracle.  If only I were 25-30 years younger but living in this day and age.  Ahh well, no sense spending much thought on that.  I'll play the cards I've got. 

Thanks!

Julie

2/12/18 - Ears Pierced
10/1/18 - Started HRT

•  

JulieAllana

So haven't been around Susan's in the last few weeks.  I have been meaning to, but like so much else in my life right about now I am saying "BLAH".  It's hard to get motivated to do anything and I am kindof wayward right now just sorta feeling my way through each day.  Seems like I wake up, go to work go home, read some news then go to sleep then repeat. 

I am about 2 months on HRT and I still can't feel any real differences in the way I feel.  Physically I am pretty sure my skin is getting softer and there is some random tingly-ness around my breasts...no pain though.

Julie

2/12/18 - Ears Pierced
10/1/18 - Started HRT

•  

Northern Star Girl

@JulieAllana
Dear Julie: 
Thank you for your update.... continue to have patience, HRT does not usually work very quickly but it will do it's job as you continue on.  At the 2 month point in your HRT, yes you should perhaps feel some things going on in your breasts... in the next few months you may start experiencing more significant changes at a faster pace.  This is becoming an exciting time for you in your transition journey.

I will definitively be looking for your next updates with more news about your experieinces.... 
Thank you for sharing with all of us that are following your thread.
Please keep your updates coming as you are so led.
Hugs and well wishes as always,
Danielle

Quote from: JulieAllana on December 05, 2018, 07:59:09 PM
So haven't been around Susan's in the last few weeks.  I have been meaning to, but like so much else in my life right about now I am saying "BLAH".  It's hard to get motivated to do anything and I am kindof wayward right now just sorta feeling my way through each day.  Seems like I wake up, go to work go home, read some news then go to sleep then repeat. 

I am about 2 months on HRT and I still can't feel any real differences in the way I feel.  Physically I am pretty sure my skin is getting softer and there is some random tingly-ness around my breasts...no pain though.

Julie
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

JulieAllana

Oh wow, how has it been two and a half weeks since I posted last!?  Life is screaming by in a blur and it's even worse with the holidays approaching.  I can't believe that Christmas is just a few days away.  I am coming up to almost a year since I started transitioning (Jan. 4th) and I don't know where the time has gone.  I was in such a rush to get this production in motion, full of certainty.  While the certainty aspect of my journey has fluctuated wildly, my path has stayed true, in large part to the lovely lasses (and some lads) on Susan's. 

I have been determined to figure out where this path leads, knowing that at any time I could opt to turn around.  While I haven't yet been tempted to turn around, I have certainly had my fair share of questioning my feelings and second guessing just about every thought that I have had on the matter.  I know that the trans road is different for us all and I never had extreme body dysphoria or hated being a man, but femininity has beckoned my whole life.  I would examine my circumstances and wonder, "can I be trans if I never hated my male form?"  There are countless inconsistencies about how I behave and live my life as it pertains to being trans and then there are things and memories from my past that only make sense if I am trans.  For like six months it was like this, questioning EVERYTHING and wondering if I was on the right path. 

I started HRT at the beginning of October which puts me at almost three months.  I started with the intention of seeing how it would make me feel.  I still don't have a really definitive answer to that.  Any changes in my emotional state have been subtle if at all.  I am starting to notice some physical changes.  As previously mentioned, my skin is softer and I get glimpses of myself in the mirror that seem vaguely more feminine.  This makes me happy and usually brings a smile to my face.  My therapist also mentioned that she thought that my face looked more feminine.  The other day I was in the shower and I looked down at what were some resilient man-boobs that didn't really go away when I lost weight and they seemed a bit less man-boobish and a bit more woman-boobish.  This also brought a smile to my face and I felt a rush of mirth.

It occurs to me that if I wasn't on the road I was supposed to be on, I wouldn't be quite so happy about it.  If only this transition could happen in a vacuum...exit your life for awhile, make all these changes and then reintroduce yourself as the new you.  The apprehension of having to tell people (especially those I have known for a long time) is at this point probably my number one stressor.  I am extremely nervous about work in particular.  I don't expect the earth to crack open and swallow me whole when I come out at work, but my team is all guys and there have been off-color remarks before about transgendered people.  Nothing really malicious...more grounded in a lack of understanding and an inability to relate (you want to cut off WHAT??!!).  The concept would be SO FOREIGN to a cis person that I can understand where they are coming from. 

The other thing I worry about is my appearance.  I am a tall, broad hulk of a person.  Fear of how I would look is probably the biggest thing that kept me from coming to terms with being trans.  I know that everyone's outcome varies, but it was me finding before/afters of good outcomes for similarly framed people that allowed me to open Pandora's box.  At this point, I consider myself committed to finding out how it will all turn out, but it still scares the >-bleeped-< out of me that I will be the freakish object of ridicule from all who gaze upon me.

I went out for coffee with two other trans-women last week after a support group meeting.  The waitress, besides being awesome, gendered us all correctly and treated us like ladies, but I just felt like it was all a facade.  What a site we all must have been.  I am always so self-conscious when I go out and I feel like people are staring at me.  Despite any compliments that I might get on my appearance at support groups, I still feel like I look bad...those people are SUPPOSED to affirm you and tell you you look good.  It's kinda like how a mom is always going to dote on the appearance of her child.  I could never really take my mom seriously when she would tell me I looked handsome growing up, it's like, "MOM, you're SUPPOSED to say that!"  I digress...

Anyway, another day/week/month gone by and ever farther along the road I have chosen...interesting times indeed.

Peace,
                 Julie
2/12/18 - Ears Pierced
10/1/18 - Started HRT

•  

Jessica_Rose

All of your concerns are normal Julie. I never hated being male, but I always knew something wasn't right. I am 6' 1", and when I started I was 185lbs. My weight dropped all the way down to 150lbs. My doctor told me I should gain some weight, so I went back up to 165 and plan to keep it there. I remember looking in the mirror when I began this journey and thinking that I was going to make one ugly woman. I was also frightened about coming out to all of my friends, and the possible reactions I might receive. So far the only negative comment I received was from a cook at a hotel. Everyone has accepted me, and I am beginning to think that I was wrong about becoming an ugly woman. All of the biggest obstacles I have encountered were in my mind. You will be fine. Just be yourself, the world will adjust.

Love always -- Jessica Rose
Journal thread - Jessica's Rose Garden
National Coming Out Day video - Coming Out
GCS - GCS and BA w/Dr. Ley
GCS II - GCS II and FFS w/Dr. Ley
FFS II - Jaw and chin surgery w/Dr. Ley
Hair - Hair Restoration
23Mar2017 - HRT / 16Feb2018 - Full Time! / 21Feb2019 - GCS / 26July2019 - GCS II / 13Oct2020 - FFS II
"It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot
  •  

KathyLauren

Quote from: JulieAllana on December 22, 2018, 07:10:43 PM
     It occurs to me that if I wasn't on the road I was supposed to be on, I wouldn't be quite so happy about it.

Hang onto that thought, Julie!  That is what this journey is all about.  :)

my team is all guys and there have been off-color remarks before about transgendered people.  Nothing really malicious...more grounded in a lack of understanding and an inability to relate (you want to cut off WHAT??!!).

If the remarks are based on simple lack of understanding and not maliciousness, then have fun with it.  They will have to eat crow: don't necessarily gloat over it, but enjoy it!  >:-)

Fears are normal, and we have all had them.  Just be yourself and enjoy life. 

Yes, service staff are "supposed to" be nice to customers, but unless the niceness is delivered in an obviously snide and sarcastic way, take it as genuine.  If they are any good at their jobs, it probably is genuine.
  •  

JulieAllana

Thank you ladies for your words of wisdom.

So, talking about stressors, this isn't something that I really think about much because it isn't a conscious thing so much, but I guess it has been working its way up to the top.  As changes start to happen with HRT, I think something that is worrying me is will I be happy and what will my life look like.  Due to missing out on female socialization, I am so clueless!  What if I can't integrate into female circles in the same way I haven't been able to integrate in male circles.  Am I just trading one misery for another and alienating myself in all circles besides?  What do women really do and talk about amongst themselves?  Men, sex, clothes/fashion???  What if I am not interested in any of those topics.  And I hear women talk to each other in public restrooms.  OMG why is that SO SCARY!  *people aren't supposed to talk to each other in the bathroom*  :o   At least men don't...get in, do your thing get out.  It's even better if you don't have to look at or acknowledge one another at all.  It's all just so strange and I fear I'll still be the ODD one out.

Can we just have a community of trans people who all get one another and come together to comfort each other and socialize...oh wait, Susan's!   Thank you Susan!

Love,
                     Julie
2/12/18 - Ears Pierced
10/1/18 - Started HRT

•  

KathyLauren

Quote from: JulieAllana on December 23, 2018, 10:15:04 AMwill I be happy and what will my life look like.

QuoteWhen I was just a little girl
I asked my mother, what will I be
Will I be pretty
Will I be rich
Here's what she said to me

Que será, será
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours to see
Que será, será
What will be, will be

- Doris Day

You have just described the human condition! :)

We have indeed missed out on female socialization, and we have things to learn.  I am a bit socially awkward, usually described as "quiet".  It is probably a combination of my basic personality (I suspect that I am on the autism spectrum) and lack of female socialization.  We don't have to be experts at this, and it is okay to not be an expert.  It is a learning opportunity.  Life is a learning opportunity!  Have fun learning.

Yes, the bathroom thing!  :D  Social contact in the bathroom takes some getting used to.  Eye contact is permitted, even among strangers, provided that you smile, and conversation about the weather or similar topics is normal.  Conversation with friends is expected, almost required.  While it was weird at first, I took pleasure in dropping one more male inhibition.  Fake it until you make it!
  •  

Jessica_Rose

Julie, I never worried about what my life would look like. My anger had reached the point where transitioning was the only way to save it. I was worried about how people would react, so I did everything I could to make myself appear as feminine as possible: longer hair, no beard shadow, a higher pitched voice, walking, noticeable breasts (get some prosthetic ones if necessary). The first few weeks were difficult, but you will get the hang of it quickly.

A few of my male friends are now even closer, they want to learn. Others are not quite sure how to deal with me now, but they are still friendly. A very few think it is contagious and keep their distance.

The vast majority of women I have met are awesome! On occasion I have come out to strangers, and every one of them has hugged me. Women tend to talk more about relationships and occasionally clothes, while men talk about things.

The majority of restroom conversations I have had are at work. Although women are much more inclined to talk anywhere, odds are slim a woman you don't know will strike up a conversation in the bathroom. They are much more inclined to say 'hello', 'have a nice day', or even compliment you on something you are wearing.

The little details with smooth themselves out over time. Don't let them be a major concern.

Love always -- Jessica Rose
Journal thread - Jessica's Rose Garden
National Coming Out Day video - Coming Out
GCS - GCS and BA w/Dr. Ley
GCS II - GCS II and FFS w/Dr. Ley
FFS II - Jaw and chin surgery w/Dr. Ley
Hair - Hair Restoration
23Mar2017 - HRT / 16Feb2018 - Full Time! / 21Feb2019 - GCS / 26July2019 - GCS II / 13Oct2020 - FFS II
"It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot
  •