News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

FFS Planned in 8 days in PAI - Dr. Sutin

Started by ashley_sam, February 23, 2018, 03:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ashley_sam

Hi girls

This is my first post in the forum, even I was following it since approx one year.

I'm planning for my FFS surgery on 8 days on PAI by Dr. Sutin.

As per doctor evaluation, he will do the following procedures:

Nose Reconstruction Surgery (Total Nasal Surgery, FFS)

Brow Bossing Surgery

Lower Hairline Surgery

Buccal Fat Removal (FFS)

Full Facelift (Neck lift, Jaw lift and Cheek lift)

Additional operations:

Chin lipo 
Lower Eyelids 

This could be changed during face to face consultation, which is scheduled one day prior to surgery (next Friday).

I'm little bit nervous about brow bossing, as Dr. Sutin advised that he will just shave some brow bone until reaching maximum limitation of sinus, and he is not doing type III forehead operation as it risky.

I added side view pic of my face, do you believe that this procedure will be good for me? Could I have flat nose to forehead connection in this case?

I have few hair in my head, and doctor didn't recommend hair transplant due to no enough donation area, but he recommended hair line lowering, which I could not understand? What will be the benefit of lowering hair line if I don't have enough hair?

I want to do upper liplift as well, but I will discuss this with Dr. during consultation.

Does any body know the ranking of Dr. Sutin for FFS in Thailand?

Sorry if my english is not perfect, english is not my mother language :)

Here is my pic
http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4611/25573350737_cd55fa58f5_b.jpg
  •  

Transfused

Quote from: ashley_sam on February 23, 2018, 03:02:45 PM
Hi girls

This is my first post in the forum, even I was following it since approx one year.

I'm planning for my FFS surgery on 8 days on PAI by Dr. Sutin.

As per doctor evaluation, he will do the following procedures:

Nose Reconstruction Surgery (Total Nasal Surgery, FFS)

Brow Bossing Surgery

Lower Hairline Surgery

Buccal Fat Removal (FFS)

Full Facelift (Neck lift, Jaw lift and Cheek lift)

Additional operations:

Chin lipo 
Lower Eyelids 

This could be changed during face to face consultation, which is scheduled one day prior to surgery (next Friday).

I'm little bit nervous about brow bossing, as Dr. Sutin advised that he will just shave some brow bone until reaching maximum limitation of sinus, and he is not doing type III forehead operation as it risky.

I added side view pic of my face, do you believe that this procedure will be good for me? Could I have flat nose to forehead connection in this case?

I have few hair in my head, and doctor didn't recommend hair transplant due to no enough donation area, but he recommended hair line lowering, which I could not understand? What will be the benefit of lowering hair line if I don't have enough hair?

I want to do upper liplift as well, but I will discuss this with Dr. during consultation.

Does any body know the ranking of Dr. Sutin for FFS in Thailand?

Sorry if my english is not perfect, english is not my mother language :)

Here is my pic
http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4611/25573350737_cd55fa58f5_b.jpg

Thailand is good for SRS, for FFS you shouldn't even bother going to Thailand. They are not specialized in that. It's your face so be careful. I know cheap is seductive but you only get FFS once. I wanted to go with a cheaper FFS surgeon too but my parents and friends talked it out of my head and told me to save a bit more.

What worries me is that he is going to do brow bossing removal without forehead reconstruction type III or at least with forehead bone contouring. The forehead needs to be worked on when going for brow bossing removal.

The brow bone, the forehead and the nose work in concert with each other and need to be modeled one after another to keep harmony.

Be careful.

Nevertheless, if you decide to proceed, I wish you good luck and a speedy recovery.
  •  

AnonyMs

I don't think PAI ever does type III. There should be some posts about ffs with them in the forums.
  •  

Dani

Quote from: ashley_sam on February 23, 2018, 03:02:45 PM

I had FFS about one year ago and also had my hairline lowered because I had type III brow reduction. The two procedures go together. Any incision will leave a scar and if you are not doing type III then there is no real good reason to lower the hairline, especially if you do not have enough hair to cover the incision by transplanting hair.

I now have a big scar on the top front of my head. I will need hair transplants to cover this, but I expected this and planned for it. I have plenty of hair available for transplanting.

Transplanted hair comes from the back and sides of your head. If you have any hair there, it can be transplanted.
  •  

Jessica Lynne

Dr. Sutin is a gifted Surgeon. Perhaps one of the best kept secrets out there. He did my SRS and I'm quite pleased. I've hearsd of a number of women that have had FFS with him and were pleased with their results. I can personally share his sutures are that of a dedicated and concerned artist. None of that Frankenstein crap. Good luck, but you won't need it. You're in ridiculously competent hands with PAI and the Phyatai 2 hospital you'll be in is every bit as good and most likely better than any US facility you may find. You've made a wise decision as you'll soon see on all counts.
  •  

warlockmaker

I used PAI for SRS, FFS and BA in one GA.  I used Dr Sutin,  Dr Surachai and Dr Preecha. Their work and results were exceptional. I also know a few girls who has FFS and one nose job ( many from Susans) by Dr Sutin and results were excellent.

I basically had what you will have for FFS. The hairline surgery goes hand in hand with brow bossing. They do not do implants, wanted a new silicon nose. The lip raising may leave a small scar at the base of your nose and may require makeup but consult with them on this.

One good last note. I did not have any pain after surgery. The nerves are temporary detached in the areas that are sutured. It will feel numb on the stitched areas for a few months until the nerves reattach. As it reattaches you may experience itches that cannot be identified. Gently rubbing the old stitched areas normally works.

I live in Bangkok and am willing to assist PAI patients. Please send me a PM.
When we first start our journey the perception and moral values all dramatically change in wonderment. As we evolve further it all becomes normal again but the journey has changed us forever.

SRS January 21st,  2558 (Buddhist calander), 2015
  •  

Rachel

I had a forehead lowering by Dr. Spiegel in addition to extensive FFS. I had little hair on top of my head but plenty on the sides and back. I had 6,000 follicle transplanted. I may do 1100 more transplanted (400 for my brows). I need a little more time for my second set of graphs to grow in so I can decide where they would best be placed.

I had a forehead lowering scar until my first set of grafts grew in. I did front half then back half of the head. I am so glad I did the forehead lowering and 2 rounds of grafts.

I had my forehead skin removed from my scalp while I had the bossing removed and type 3 forehead. Having a scar was pretty much going to happen anyway So having a forehead lowering did tighten the skin and remove scalp that was hairless. So I had more hair to transplant to obtain the female hairline and not cover head skin. I made every hair count.
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
Hair Grafts 3-20-2017 - Cooley
Voice therapy start 3-2017 - Reene Blaker
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Hair grafts 9-25-2017 Dr.Cooley
Sataloff Cricothyroid subluxation and trachea shave12-11-2017
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. Sataloff Glottoplasty 5-14-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal in office procedure 10-22-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.
Dr. Thomas in 2020 FEMLAR
  •  

ashley_sam

Thanks girls and sorry for late reply, I was preparing for my trip and I had to handle many issues before I go.

I arrived to Bangkok today and I will have my consultation with Dr. Sutin tomorrow. I will discuss the forehead issue with him and expected results.

I hope also that he can do Lip lift with the nose, as I really hate my lip too much.

Until now I'm still confused about best nose for my face (I'm doing full nose construction), I tried to collect some pic of Celebrities with nice noses similar to my face structure for tomorrow visit, hope it will help.

I will keep you updated

•  

ashley_sam

Quote from: warlockmaker on February 24, 2018, 07:52:15 AM
I used PAI for SRS, FFS and BA in one GA.  I used Dr Sutin,  Dr Surachai and Dr Preecha. Their work and results were exceptional. I also know a few girls who has FFS and one nose job ( many from Susans) by Dr Sutin and results were excellent.

I basically had what you will have for FFS. The hairline surgery goes hand in hand with brow bossing. They do not do implants, wanted a new silicon nose. The lip raising may leave a small scar at the base of your nose and may require makeup but consult with them on this.

One good last note. I did not have any pain after surgery. The nerves are temporary detached in the areas that are sutured. It will feel numb on the stitched areas for a few months until the nerves reattach. As it reattaches you may experience itches that cannot be identified. Gently rubbing the old stitched areas normally works.

I live in Bangkok and am willing to assist PAI patients. Please send me a PM.

Thanks for your support.

I tried to pm you but didnt find any bottom for PM, I believe its not enabled for my account
  •  

Kendra

Hello Ashley,

Welcome to Susan's! 

Several Susan's members had excellent FFS results in Thailand at PAI, including Type 3 forehead work. 

Since these were your first posts, I'll add information to help with navigation and guidelines.

Things that you should read

Ashely it's great to see you here - when you get a chance, it would be great if you can introduce yourself in the Introductions Forum.

All the best,

Kendra
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

warlockmaker

Ashley. Just ask Jessie at PAI for Bobbie's contact.
When we first start our journey the perception and moral values all dramatically change in wonderment. As we evolve further it all becomes normal again but the journey has changed us forever.

SRS January 21st,  2558 (Buddhist calander), 2015
  •  

Jessica Lynne

Hi Ashley.... I believe I'm sitting with you right now In PAIs reception area....It's Friday a at3 Pm.
Small small world....lol.  Good luck with your surgery!  Jess
  •  

ashley_sam

Quote from: Jessica Lynne on March 02, 2018, 01:56:31 AM
Hi Ashley.... I believe I'm sitting with you right now In PAIs reception area....It's Friday a at3 Pm.
Small small world....lol.  Good luck with your surgery!  Jess

Yes its really small world. It was really great to meet you today at PAI, you really looks amazing.

My consultation with Dr. Sutin went great. You are right, he looks very honest and competent doctor. I respected his replies when advised me not do some operations I wanted as it could harm me in the future.
  •  

ashley_sam

Quote from: warlockmaker on March 01, 2018, 06:08:40 PM
Ashley. Just ask Jessie at PAI for Bobbie's contact.

I'm dealing with Bune and Peera, but I will ask them for Jessei after surgery to give my your contacts
  •  

ashley_sam

Quote from: Kendra on March 01, 2018, 04:02:29 PM
Hello Ashley,

Welcome to Susan's! 

Several Susan's members had excellent FFS results in Thailand at PAI, including Type 3 forehead work. 

Since these were your first posts, I'll add information to help with navigation and guidelines.

Things that you should read

Ashely it's great to see you here - when you get a chance, it would be great if you can introduce yourself in the Introductions Forum.

All the best,

Kendra

Many thanks Kendra.

I will go through them and I will introduce my self after surgery, as its planned tomorrow morning :)
  •  

ashley_sam

So as per discussion with Dr. Sutin today, he decided to split my operations to two days

first operaiton tomorrow will be
1- Lowe hair line
2- Brow bossing
3- Lower eye lift
4- Full Facelift
5- Chin Lipo

After 5 days (if I'm good), he will do
1- Nose Reconstruction Surgery (Total Nasal Surgery)
2- Upper lip lift

He mentioned that he has to do it this way for my safety, and its not good to do all these procedures on one day.

for Lower eyelid, he said that it will remain the same with little bit improvement. He will tight the skin only but will not remove the muscles, as it may sag when I'm get older ( he left the decision to me, but I dont want risky procedures, so I followed his advice :(

For Nose, I'm still confused, he mentioned that Alarplasty (the width of the nose as I understand) will leave permanent scars and he recommended to waive it now and decide if I need to do any as revision or not.

Nose will not be done tomorrow, so I still have few days to change my decision for it.

•  

Jessica Lynne

I know you'll be fine Ashly, you're in very good hands. I'll cross my fingers for you! You're gonna be gorgeous!  Jess
  •  

ashley_sam

Quote from: Jessica Lynne on March 02, 2018, 08:46:56 PM
I know you'll be fine Ashly, you're in very good hands. I'll cross my fingers for you! You're gonna be gorgeous!  Jess

This surgery was the worst decision I had taken in my whole life.

Dr. Suten destroyed my face and left me with scars every where.

He did hairline incision 2 cm infront of my hairline, and 5 cm above my eyebrows, while my chin to nose is 7.5 cm (imagine !!!)

He did my facelift incision in front of my "male side burns" so after shaving them now, I had incision in the mid of my side face.

and the worst of all, CT scans shows two holes in the sinus area :( so he shaved the bones excessively

More over, my nose became defected, awful scar below my nose. My eyebrows equal, one flat and one curved.

I strongly do not recommend him for FFS.

I will post separate post about my botched surgery with pic.

•  

reborn

I am sorry to hear about your experience. Have in mind that the scars look better over time so does the nose. Also there are treatments like skin resurfacing that can help treating scars. I would wait for 6 months and judge the results. What happened with the holes in your sinus wall. Are they covered with osteoconductive material? If so the material will turn into bone and fix the holes. Most of the doctors performing type 2 forehead surgery use this method. I wish you a swift recovery and improvement over time.

xxxxx
  •  

ashley_sam

Quote from: reborn on February 10, 2019, 06:05:33 AM
I am sorry to hear about your experience. Have in mind that the scars look better over time so does the nose. Also there are treatments like skin resurfacing that can help treating scars. I would wait for 6 months and judge the results. What happened with the holes in your sinus wall. Are they covered with osteoconductive material? If so the material will turn into bone and fix the holes. Most of the doctors performing type 2 forehead surgery use this method. I wish you a swift recovery and improvement over time.

xxxxx

Its 11 months since surgery.

I did 4 Co2 Fractional laser till now and scar is still visible and will be there for ever.

I'm not speaking about scar at hair line, but scar 2 cm in front of my hairline

I'm considering a revision now but its also risky, because I cant use same incision again and I have to do coronal approach, which cut the blood supply from above and down and could be risky.

Really Dr. Sutin destroyed my face and life, I will never forgive him for this :(

•