Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

what clothes do you like to wear?

Started by virtualverny, February 24, 2018, 12:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SashaHyde

So I was looking for something to wear around the house but was casual as far as footwear. I found the cutest fuzzy open toed slippers!!! They were the last ones and were a bit pricey but so adorbs!
Unfortunately my feet sweat and make slippers with material smell but oh well they are cute and will keep my feet warm until they do, lol. Can't wait to get home and put them on, lol.
--Sasha  :P
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: SashaHyde on March 04, 2018, 03:44:11 PM
So I was looking for something to wear around the house but was casual as far as footwear. I found the cutest fuzzy open toed slippers!!! They were the last ones and were a bit pricey but so adorbs!
Unfortunately my feet sweat and make slippers with material smell but oh well they are cute and will keep my feet warm until they do, lol. Can't wait to get home and put them on, lol.

@  SashaHyde:  I also love fuzzy (and warm) slippers, not open toe for me however,
I live in the COLD North.
Aspiringperson
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

SashaHyde

It's not very often I see an item and I'm like, "OMG!". I've learned to listen to that. Life is short lol.
--Sasha  :P
  •  

WolfNightV4X1

Lots of band or graphic tshirts, dark jeans or long pants. Sometimes cargo pants in the summer with button up shirts, flannel, or polo. In winter it's drawstring sweaters and goodies. Shoes are always Vans, converses, etc. I LOVE hats, beanies are my life, sometimes I wear other caps and I want a flat cap.Jewelery-wise I only ever have my 1G-0G black plugs or tunnels 100% of the times and my cloth armband if I remember to keep it on

•  

AnnMarie2017

I wasn't going to say anything about this; but the topic was on my to-read list and five minutes ago I found this on the web. I saw it several days ago at the local Talbots store, and I wanted it. It has matching accessories. At the moment, however, I can't afford it. Maybe one of you will like it enough to buy it.

https://www.talbots.com/online/new-arrivals/dresses/butterfly-sheath-prdi45217/N-10588+10189?selectedConcept=&akamai-feo=off
  •  

barbie

Quote from: SashaHyde on February 25, 2018, 01:18:01 PM
Oh where do you get those?

I got them from internet shopping sites here in S. Korea. It will be frustrating for you to order from those sites, but they do deliver to other countries. The price ranges from US$10 to US$100, but most of items at ca. US$ 30-50 are nice. You may find similar items at lower prices at AliExpress.com (search key word: "wrap dress").

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •