Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

How about a big brother and big sister set of forums

Started by Yeti, February 25, 2018, 12:47:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yeti

Hi its Yeti
I've talked to new youth here who have been afraid to discuss their issue in chat.  If we had the big brother or big sister chat we can keep an eye on the youth and steer them away from the unhealthy things they've learned on you tube.  Or help them find a Doctor they are comfortable with.  We could give advice of what our favorite binders, packers, bras pantyhose etc.  We know the reputable companies or are just getting familiar with them.  I could help a young man finding acceptance with himself, he might be interested in products but can't find them yet.  I got that partially covered. I'm also new on T. I can even help him there.  I have friends on this site I chat with if I find a young lady that I also can help in some ways...they did try to raise me as one. I can suggest to my chat friends who this young lady is and the issues she's asking about that my dysphoria can't handle even though I tried my best.   What advise I gave clearly be seen so it might be able to be buildt off of.  Thanks.
Yeti
  •  

Priya

Anything possible no matter how you feel it isn't  :)
  •  

Lexi Nexi

I seem only to have the quote button on the forums. Not post or edit or make new threads.

Should I make new threads with in threads by clicking quote then erasing the quote? Like find old threads and use those to make new topics? Its kind of like recycling.
  •  

Michelle_P

Quote from: Lexi Nexi on March 06, 2018, 04:25:42 AM
I seem only to have the quote button on the forums. Not post or edit or make new threads.

Should I make new threads with in threads by clicking quote then erasing the quote? Like find old threads and use those to make new topics? Its kind of like recycling.

Near the top and bottom of each page in a thread you should see a 'New Topic' button, which will create a new topic in a forum with an initial post you make  The 'Subject:" of that post becomes the new topic.

The 'Reply' button next to this generates a new post in the current discussion thread that you can then fill in with your content without having to delete a quote.  It is generally best to leave the 'Subject:' field of the post alone when generating a reply, to avoid causing confusion.

If you don't spot these buttons, or are using a front end such as TapaTalk, let someone on staff know and we can assist you.  We want this place to support ease of conversation, and 'learning the ropes' or dealing with tech issues can make that more difficult.
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •