Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Things you've accomplished in 2018 transition-wise?

Started by PurpleWolf, March 01, 2018, 09:49:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PurpleWolf

Quote from: Laurie on April 28, 2018, 12:19:25 PM
I didn't kill myself.

That is the best accomplishment ever!!! Keep going - and aspire to that next year too!!!!!!!
CONGRATS on surviving when things are tough!!!!!!!!!!!!
You will get better eventually though!
I'm really happy that you are still here  :).
!!!REBIRTH=legal name change on Feb 16th 2018!!!
This is where life begins for me. It's a miracle I finally got it done.

My body is the home of my soul; not the other way around.

I'm more than anything an individual; I'm too complex to be put in any box.

- A social butterfly not living in social isolation anymore  ;D -
(Highly approachable but difficult to grasp)

The past is overrated - why stick with it when you are able to recreate yourself every day
  •  

Utterly Confused

Mine is figuring out who I am!! I may not have come out to anyone but this super supporting community and myself but it feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders!! Hopefully going to cut my long hair super short (which my family is super chill about)

*also as a side note* I was having a political conversation with my parents (really civil, it's just what we do) and I bought up Trans and gay rights. My mum was like "People can do what they want as long as they aren't hurting people" where as my dad was super supportive and on board with it.
This may seem small but I am terrified of coming out as I don't want to be rejected by my family so hearing that they support the LGBT community was awesome
  •  

Memento

SRS! It's freaking crazy. I didn't think I'd ever get here. From a suicide attempt in 2017 to learning I was covered by the end of the year. And finally getting surgery just a couple months later. And birth certificate laws are changing, which is something I'd given up on. It's been a year of miracles and for the first time in my life, I'm glad to be alive.

Hang in there, everyone. It definitely gets better.
  •  

Utterly Confused

found out my dream uni has such am amazing LGBTQI+ policy
  •  

WolfNightV4X1

Birth certificates been revised! Though sadly my state is obnoxious about changing SSC and license and instead of flashing my birth cert which I thought was my ticket, one requires me to go to DPS to fill out and random form and show them a notarized letter saying I had irreversible medical procedure (hopefully HRT or my upcoming top works for that...) and the other needs a letter and my birth certificate...all of which seem pretty moot since I had to send in a notarized letter saying I had medical procedure done to get my birth certificate changed ANYWAYS. Argh!  laws!

•  

PurpleWolf

The past is overrated - why stick with it when you are able to recreate yourself every day
  •  

Corax

I got my mastectomy and hysterectomy this week.
I just arrived back home again yesterday evening and am now recovering from the surgeries.
  •  

Utterly Confused

I made a FTM friend who enlightened me on some things.  He doesn't know i'm the same as him but it felt good to know someone who would understand.  He is also the cutest guy ever
  •  

KatieP

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on March 01, 2018, 04:33:58 PM
To go along with my posting about an hour ago.... here is a picture of me at my work today...  I am getting way too much attention from my suitor guy... he came back into my office just about a half hour ago wondering if I will go to dinner with him.........

Now, what to do next!! ??? :icon_help:

Holy Cow, Danielle! So, not only are you stupendously beautiful, but based on the posts I have read of yours, you might be the most positive attitude person on this planet. I rather expect you are a TON of fun at dinner. And, perhaps this is just because I am really old, but isn't dinner just dinner? (Or is that woefully naïve of me?) He doesn't need to know what used to be in your pants in order to stare dreamily into your eyes, and be amazed by the person you are. There is no way I can tell you what to do, but it seems to me that if you have to tell a guy your deepest secrets before having dinner with him, you better start enjoying female company even more... :-)
  •  

Donna

I'm, well 2018. I guess it's like everything so far. Came out to my wife just before the end of 17.
Spend January fixing the fact I hadn't included he up to that point and did some casual fem dressing as well as starting on estrogen. February saw me move to full time fem wear but still with face hair. March the desision after lots of conversation that I needed to move forward as Donna and came out to the world. Oh wow the feelings. Eligard on board now to neuter the nuts and then orchi some time after July. Then we will see what's next.
December 2015 noticed strange feelings moving in
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
Spiro and dutastricide 2017
Mid year 2017 Started dressing and going out shopping etc by myself
October T 14.8 / 456
Came out to my wife in December 2017
January 2018 dressing androgenes and still have face hair
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
Living full time March 1 2018
March T 7.4 / 236
April 19th eligard injection, no more Testosterone
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •  

PurpleWolf

Finally on facebook after name change.....! Feel like I can interact with people again. In a week made 44 new friends and chatted with most of them. (Great improvement since before xmas and susans had zero.) Now I have many people I can talk to plus 1 irl friend + a few irl acquaintances (might become friends).

Contacted some services so I can talk about stuff and sort things in my life out.

Been even connecting with my cousins/relatives I haven't seen for ages.

The best of all: made the first cis guy friend on fb. Just came out to him as trans and sent pics... and he's like totally cool with it...! So that was a huge weight off my shoulders...!

•  

emma-f

Big few days:

1. Breast Augmentation completed
2. Came out fully on Facebook
3. Told my 5 year old daughter that Daddy is becoming a girl

Feels like I've accomplished a lot recently
  •  

Mynameisjohn

i am now offically a man.the hrt worked but took 3 years.i never had big breasts so they were easy to hide. i have short hair and pass as a male now and legally changed my name this year :)
  •  

PurpleWolf

Quote from: emma-f on May 20, 2018, 06:28:51 AM
Big few days:

1. Breast Augmentation completed
2. Came out fully on Facebook
3. Told my 5 year old daughter that Daddy is becoming a girl

Feels like I've accomplished a lot recently

That's absolutely wonderful  :D!

•  

PurpleWolf

Quote from: Mynameisjohn on May 20, 2018, 08:40:27 AM
i am now offically a man.the hrt worked but took 3 years.i never had big breasts so they were easy to hide. i have short hair and pass as a male now and legally changed my name this year :)

GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome aboard, dude!

•  

Laurie

On may 11, 2018  I became Laurie Jeanette W*******
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Sojourn

I stored sperm, got back on HRT after a 6 month hiatus, and I'm currently planning an orchi. In fact, I got a call yesterday about a cancellation that I could have filled, but it's finals week at my University. The testosterone demons can hang around for a few more weeks. [emoji23]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

•  

Donna

So some more great steps
Got my name change done and changed my drivers licence, vehicle registrations, health care card and the ever important Costco card.
Now to do the bank and the mortgage and and and lol
Drivers licence now has a big bold F on it as well as my health care card
Got a clean bill of health from the bladder scope and got the orchi set
to go in August. July 23 I will get the actual day and then it's only a short wait. 
December 2015 noticed strange feelings moving in
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
Spiro and dutastricide 2017
Mid year 2017 Started dressing and going out shopping etc by myself
October T 14.8 / 456
Came out to my wife in December 2017
January 2018 dressing androgenes and still have face hair
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
Living full time March 1 2018
March T 7.4 / 236
April 19th eligard injection, no more Testosterone
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •  

PurpleWolf

Got a new phone plan FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (This will improve my life in so many ways it's insane.)

Reconnected with some of my cousins/relatives irl!!!

Attended 2 family gatherings - which haven't done in like... forever.

My sister called me her brother - by herself - in front of strangers. And my mom confirmed. (Something I'd NEVER thought would happen. EVER. Well it took forever - but obviously miracles do exist so....!)

•  

KatieP

Quote from: PurpleWolf on July 21, 2018, 08:12:41 PM

My sister called me her brother - by herself - in front of strangers. And my mom confirmed.

Woooo Hooooo!!! I can't even imagine how great that must feel.

Congratulations, PW!!

•