Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Pick up lines

Started by natalie.ashlyne, March 03, 2018, 02:07:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on March 11, 2018, 10:47:59 PM

@ natalie.ashlyne
:   You can't be serious about this... at least I hope that is the case.   
Please walk away from this, no, run away !!!!!!. 
What kind of guy offers that and says that anyway?    In my opinion this is worse than the bus ticket guy you previously talked about.
Do the right thing, do the safe thing...... PLEASE
Danielle

Thank you every one for concerns I did not go through with it. I dont know what is wrong with me I am just lonely and want to feel loved some how. I realize that I am naive when it comes to dating males. I have never done it before and for some reason, What they say can make me melt I don't know why? I just want someone to love me and be in my life forever and ever. Once again thank you all for bringing me to reality and for concerns. Love all of you
  •  

Cassi

Personally, I'm glad you're okay.  I can only imagine that the HRT's mental effects on our emotions can multiply feelings that we really didn't possess before.

And be lonely can really really suck.  I have had times when I've been amidst hundreds of people and couldn't hear the birds sing. 

And sadly, there are people who will take advantage of this to their personal gain and goals.

Just be safe!!!!!!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Cassi on March 12, 2018, 08:23:19 PM
Personally, I'm glad you're okay.  I can only imagine that the HRT's mental effects on our emotions can multiply feelings that we really didn't possess before.

And be lonely can really really suck.  I have had times when I've been amidst hundreds of people and couldn't hear the birds sing. 

And sadly, there are people who will take advantage of this to their personal gain and goals.

Just be safe!!!!!!

Thank you I will :) I just want someone to cuddle with and kiss and hold me all the time I think my coworkers are right I have the mentality of a 16 year old girl I am very naive gullible.
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on March 12, 2018, 08:32:02 PM
Thank you I will :) I just want someone to cuddle with and kiss and hold me all the time I think my coworkers are right I have the mentality of a 16 year old girl I am very naive gullible.

Even 16 year old girls mature eventually :) 

One of the things I am having the most difficulty with is letting myself be vulnerable and sometimes, I think, that includes believing everything someone says. 

Just don't act out of impulse unless it's fight or flight and be safe!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on March 12, 2018, 08:19:44 PM
Thank you every one for concerns I did not go through with it. I dont know what is wrong with me I am just lonely and want to feel loved some how. I realize that I am naive when it comes to dating males. I have never done it before and for some reason, What they say can make me melt I don't know why? I just want someone to love me and be in my life forever and ever. Once again thank you all for bringing me to reality and for concerns. Love all of you

Natalie.Ashlyne:
  I am so very glad ...  Thankfully you did not go through with it.... if you did, all kinds of bad things could have happened to you.  If this kind of thing or a similar thing pops up please let all of us know or at the very least please send me a PM so we can talk about it.  I was very worried about you.
Love ya Girl,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on March 12, 2018, 08:56:52 PM

Natalie.Ashlyne:
  I am so very glad ...  Thankfully you did not go through with it.... if you did, all kinds of bad things could have happened to you.  If this kind of thing or a similar thing pops up please let all of us know or at the very least please send me a PM so we can talk about it.  I was very worried about you.
Love ya Girl,
Danielle

Thank you Danielle It does mean a lot to me. :) Love you too

I don't know what it is with males that makes me melt and want to do anything for them.
  •  

Allison S

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on March 12, 2018, 09:06:13 PM
Thank you Danielle It does mean a lot to me. :) Love you too

I don't know what it is with males that makes me melt and want to do anything for them.

I think it's great that you're being yourself but men like a bit of mystery. There's so many guys out there no need to rush with just one right off the bat

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•