News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Roy Moore...

Started by Susan, March 03, 2018, 06:43:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Susan

The response is from me...

Roy Moore... "Gays, lesbians, and transgenders have joined forces with those who believe in abortion, sodomy, and destruction of all that we hold dear. Unless we stand together we will lose our country,"

What a mighty and fabulous army we are too! People looking for the right to be treated as legally equal with their fellow citizens, and to protect their constitutional rights...

Mr Moore, It was never "Your country" to begin with, it's our country too. What you have always forgotten is that elected officials in this country are supposed to represent the views of everyone in their districts, and not just those who worship the same gods, support the same political party, or who give them $$$...
Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!
  •  

Devlyn

When I saw the thread title I thought "This is doomed."   :laugh:

But then I saw who posted it...you'll probably get away with it!  :laugh:

Nice response, I'm sure it won't change his thinking one iota.  :-\

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Lady Sarah

What a tremendous stance for someone banned from his hometown mall (for stalking young girls) to say about people trying to live their own lives in peace to say. I am sure he does not even recognize his own hypocrisy.
started HRT: July 13, 1991
orchi: December 23, 1994
trach shave: November, 1998
married: August 16, 2015
Back surgery: October 20, 2016
  •  

Jessica

Thankfully Roy Moore was defeated, but there is still more that hold onto hate.  The army for which you speak is growing in size exponentially as events in society have exposed this ugly side of humans.  Roy Moore's area of influence is smaller now as proof of the strength of this army of citizens that believe that love is better than hate.
I think it will still be awhile, if ever, until bigotry tainted hate disappears.  History has a tendency to repeat itself though. Hopefully we are coming back out of a dark period in our society, and moving towards a better life for all.

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Cassi

While I may have heard Roy Moore's name in passing, I had to google to see who this guy is.  While it's obvious that he's against LBGTs from the mere inclusion of the thread, I did read up on him.

First, three things got my alarms going; requiring subordinates to salute in combat, reckless, and afraid he'd be frag.  The Fragging part got to me more seriously as he must have been a total >-bleeped-< if he thought he might get it.

Irrogrance is not bliss.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Jessica Lynne

Mr. Moore receives an annual pension from the State of Alabama of roughly 135,000 dollars. Unfortunately, bad behavvior is still rewarded in the U.S.  I'd like to say I'm nonplussed by his behavior, but I'm not really surprised at all. Fortunately, dinosaurs like him are dying in droves every single day. Old age and disease are taking care of the archaic attitudes that still prevail in Ameican Politics. Unfortunately, till the bastards die, your tax dollars will continue to subsidize their spew.
  •  

Cassi

Viva La Trans-Lution!!!!!!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

HappyMoni

I consider it a badge of honor to be hated by an accused pedophile, and someone with bigoted ideals.
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

AnneK

QuoteWhat you have always forgotten is that elected officials in this country are supposed to represent the views of everyone in their districts, and not just those who worship the same gods, support the same political party, or who give them $$$...

Don't forget, he also thought he could ignore a supreme court order.
I'm a 65 year old male who has been thinking about SRS for many years.  I also was a  full cross dresser for a few years.  I wear a bra, pantyhose and nail polish daily because it just feels right.

Started HRT April 17, 2019.
  •  

MistressStevie

Maybe karma is leveling his playing field:   http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/03/alabamas-moore-says-hes-broke-makes-public-plea-for-legal-funds.html 

Quote:  "Former Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore says his financial resources have been "depleted" and is making a public plea to help fight a civil suit brought by a woman who accused him of molesting her as a teen."

•