Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Happy b day me! Let me hurt myself in the name of happiness and such!

Started by Cenna, March 04, 2018, 09:26:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cenna

Allllllrighty so I've been away from the forum for a while but im back!

So I got a home Lazer thing ... It hurts. No surprise!
Except the list of painfully things I have inflicted on myself this week has gotten amusing.
I regularly pluck parts of my facial hair to avoid stuble.( Mostly upper lip it shows the most,and hurts the most.)
This week was my bday and i celebrated by getting my ears peirced hurah! I feel very pretty!
Epilated legs. Ears were nothing in comparison I was laughing at my mom when she asked if getting my ears peirced hurt. I get the feeling uneasy when people are hurting your kid - good thing she doesn't know about the epilation she might have a fit.  >:-)
None of the pain is really a big deal but I've been on a particular non masochistic mood for a while now so the ibuprofen in the cupboard is looking tempting. But winners don't do drugs! Or something..... Dam they would be nice though.....

Happy enough to smile while bitching at things is progress I will take! :D
  •  

krobinson103

Quote from: Cenna on March 04, 2018, 09:26:05 PM
Allllllrighty so I've been away from the forum for a while but im back!

So I got a home Lazer thing ... It hurts. No surprise!
Except the list of painfully things I have inflicted on myself this week has gotten amusing.
I regularly pluck parts of my facial hair to avoid stuble.( Mostly upper lip it shows the most,and hurts the most.)
This week was my bday and i celebrated by getting my ears peirced hurah! I feel very pretty!
Epilated legs. Ears were nothing in comparison I was laughing at my mom when she asked if getting my ears peirced hurt. I get the feeling uneasy when people are hurting your kid - good thing she doesn't know about the epilation she might have a fit.  >:-)
None of the pain is really a big deal but I've been on a particular non masochistic mood for a while now so the ibuprofen in the cupboard is looking tempting. But winners don't do drugs! Or something..... Dam they would be nice though.....

Happy enough to smile while bitching at things is progress I will take! :D

I call it my nightly torture session. But, no pain no gain and the laser is cooking that hair!
Every day is a totally awesome day
Every day provides opportunities and challenges
Every challenge leads to an opportunity
Every fear faced leads to one more strength
Every strength leads to greater success
Success leads to self esteem
Self Esteem leads to happiness.
Cherish every day.
  •