Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Do you wish you had transitioned earlier?

Started by PurpleWolf, March 06, 2018, 06:52:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amaki

In all honestly I have very few memories of when I was younger... I dont know if Ive just blocked them out, or maybe one of the times I hit my head I lost most of them. But honestly I do wish I was more open about my feeling back than maybe it would of help, maybe not it was the early 90's anything different must be burn type of attitude. Now Im all in a hurry to get into finally being happy even though I know like everything else in life its a hurry up and wait scenario. I do really like the experiences that build me as a whole but I also wished it was easier to be me back than too.

Sorry have to stay positive not only for you all be myself as well.
If life is too short for what ifs, than way do they always strike at the worse times.

Most people are worried about burning bridges, but forget about the consistent fire that burns on the roads we walk

In the end we only regret the chances we didnt take. -Lewis Carroll

Feel free to call me Sophia Lee if you want

The journey may not be new but its a new journey.

16 Apr 2018 - Start of a new chapter
8 Jun 2018- VA is working with me to move forward
11 Jul 2018 - consultation with Psych doctor
14 Jul 2018 - Dad confronted me...
7 Aug 2018 - Started HRT
25 Oct 2018 - Started Speech Therapy
24 Apr 2019 - Official name is Sophia Lee Bell

•  

Susan H

I was three years old when I told my mom that i wished i had been born a girl. She spent the rest of her life trying to get me to be more masculine  Mom died when i was fourteen. Dad seemed to be okay with my feminine self, so long as i kept it inside of the house. I was starting my senior year of high school when I really got to start.
So, yeah, that was like fifteen years later than i wanted to.
  •