Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

For the Love of Mushrooms!

Started by Sonja, March 08, 2018, 12:10:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TonyaW

Quote from: Cassi on March 09, 2018, 06:01:51 PM
Interesting.  I think I've heard "Shut your pie hole" and "Shut your yap" so now I've learned something new!  Thank you.
I'm guessing you've heard it said mamy more ways than you care to remember.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

•  

Cassi

Quote from: TonyaW on March 09, 2018, 06:06:15 PM
I'm guessing you've heard it said mamy more ways than you care to remember.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Good One, and Yes.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Sonja

A song....possibly the best song you will ever hear...

Sonja.
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Sonja on March 09, 2018, 09:10:03 PM
A song....possibly the best song you will ever hear...

Sonja.

Oh WOW, that got my twin sister wannabees bouncing all over the place.  You didn't like Attack of the Mushroom People?
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Here is one of the ways I like mushrooms!!!
I forgot to post this picture last week.  I made a large Chef Salad for 2 of my friends and myself to share for lunch over the weekend.   
I put everything on it...  Romaine Lettuce, Tomatoes, Bell Pepper, Cucumber, Celery, Hard Boiled Egg, Sliced Mushrooms, Sliced Beets, Dill Pickles, and Black Olives.  We topped it with fresh grated Parmesan Cheese... and my homemade Italian dressing.
(note:  I also posted this on the "Salad" thread)
***click on the picture to enlarge
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Sonja

Quote from: Cassi on March 09, 2018, 03:19:04 PM
Still doesn't remove my love of mushrooms:

Wow - I didn't realize mushrooms were such ruthless, sadistic murderers!!  -Thanks Cassi, probably won't sleep for a week now...   :o
Sonja.
  •  

Cassi

Use this to snuggle closer to your spouse :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on March 10, 2018, 06:14:09 PM
Here is one of the ways I like mushrooms!!!
I forgot to post this picture last week.  I made a large Chef Salad for 2 of my friends and myself to share for lunch over the weekend.   
I put everything on it...  Romaine Lettuce, Tomatoes, Bell Pepper, Cucumber, Celery, Hard Boiled Egg, Sliced Mushrooms, Sliced Beets, Dill Pickles, and Black Olives.  We topped it with fresh grated Parmesan Cheese... and my homemade Italian dressing.
(note:  I also posted this on the "Salad" thread)
***click on the picture to enlarge

That's awesome.  I just picked up a few dozen eggs to hb myself!
Where's the salad shrimp?
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

steph2.0

By coincidence, Cassie and I are enjoying dinner on our girl's day out at a Mellow Mushroom. Here's the sign to the restrooms. Draw your own conclusions.

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Cassi

Interesting play on da "Flush".  So, do they have a lot of mushroom specialties?
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Sonja

Quote from: Steph2.0 on March 10, 2018, 08:37:50 PM
By coincidence, Cassie and I are enjoying dinner on our girl's day out at a Mellow Mushroom. Here's the sign to the restrooms. Draw your own conclusions.

Stephanie
Stephanie - wow! please tell us more about that, its a specialty restaurant?

Sonja.
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: Sonja on March 10, 2018, 08:54:56 PM
Stephanie - wow! please tell us more about that, its a specialty restaurant?

Sonja.

Hiya Sonja,

It's a neat restaurant chain in the US. To my knowledge every single one is different inside, very eclectic, with a slightly different menu.

I don't think there are any in NZ!

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •