Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What are your most liked foods?

Started by ChrissyRyan, March 11, 2018, 03:03:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Julia1996 on March 12, 2018, 10:27:59 PM
Yeah I am. He brings me chocolate all the time.

Julia:  Chocolate is good for you, full of anti-oxidants....  Milk Chocolate only has half of the anti-oxidents that Dark Chocolate has so you have to eat twice as much........no problem for me!!!
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on March 13, 2018, 08:31:23 PM
Julia:  Chocolate is good for you, full of anti-oxidants....  Milk Chocolate only has half of the anti-oxidents that Dark Chocolate has so you have to eat twice as much........no problem for me!!!
Danielle

I have not acquired a taste for dark chocolate.  Some people really crave it.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Chocolate covered nuts can be good, but I have not liked chocolate covered raisins, or bugs!

Some people like chocolate fondue, but I prefer a cheese or seafood, such as crab, fondue.

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on March 13, 2018, 08:38:04 PM
Chocolate covered nuts can be good, but I have not liked chocolate covered raisins, or bugs!

Some people like chocolate fondue, but I prefer a cheese or seafood, such as crab, fondue.

Chocolate covered peanuts are the bomb!  Raisins are to gooey.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Cassi

Danielle

lol
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Deborah

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on March 13, 2018, 08:34:39 PM

I have not acquired a taste for dark chocolate.  Some people really crave it.

Chrissy
The nice thing about dark chocolate is that since it's high in fat and low in sugar it curbs the appetite and doesn't leave you craving more and more and more. 

If I eat regular milk chocolate I'll start with the best intentions to eat just one.  Then when five or six empty wrappers are sitting in front of me I put the sad face on.[emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Love is not obedience, conformity, or submission. It is a counterfeit love that is contingent upon authority, punishment, or reward. True love is respect and admiration, compassion and kindness, freely given by a healthy, unafraid human being....  - Dan Barker

U.S. Army Retired
  •  

Julia1996

Danielle

I actually prefer light chocolate to dark.Lol. Tristan and my dad and brother all give me chocolate when they think Im getting in a bad mood.Lol.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Julia1996 on March 13, 2018, 09:22:36 PM
I actually prefer light chocolate to dark.Lol. Tristan and my dad and brother all give me chocolate when they think Im getting in a bad mood.Lol.

I can just picture it! 

Poor Julie strapped to a large wooden chair with a large glass IV bottle hung over her head with a tube coming down and placed near her mouth-  50 cc chocolate - STAT!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Deborah on March 13, 2018, 09:12:35 PM
The nice thing about dark chocolate is that since it's high in fat and low in sugar it curbs the appetite and doesn't leave you craving more and more and more. 

If I eat regular milk chocolate I'll start with the best intentions to eat just one.  Then when five or six empty wrappers are sitting in front of me I put the sad face on.[emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chocolate - it's the Devyl's work!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Sonja

Quote from: Cassi on March 13, 2018, 10:39:24 PM
Chocolate - it's the Devyl's work!
Cassi - correct,  Chocolate - wait till its melted,  then pour on your favorite person/s.....   ;)

Sonja.
  •  

Cassi

s.................................??????????????????????
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: Cassi on March 13, 2018, 10:38:39 PM
I can just picture it! 

Poor Julie strapped to a large wooden chair with a large glass IV bottle hung over her head with a tube coming down and placed near her mouth-  50 cc chocolate - STAT!

You don't know my name is Julia? Im hurt with that. Lol
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Julia1996 on March 14, 2018, 12:28:27 AM
You don't know my name is Julia? Im hurt with that. Lol

Tyhpo sweetie.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Jailyn

I like all food mostly. Now if we narrow it down to something. I love gyros and Mediterranean food.
  •  

Julia1996

Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Mary1

•  

Cassi

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Sephirah

Steak
Bacon
Lamb
Roast Beef
Roast Pork
Chicken
Turkey
Chorizo
Ham
Pepperoni
Cod
Shrimp
Ostrich burgers
Cheese
Sweetcorn.
Natura nihil frustra facit.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

•  

Cassi

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •