Main Menu

What are your most liked foods?

Started by ChrissyRyan, March 11, 2018, 03:03:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

Cassi,

Did you ever order your canned lobster?

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Jin

I yam what I yam, and that's all what I yam.
-- Popeye

A wise person can learn more from fools than a fool can learn from a wise person.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

This may seem silly, but I do enjoy a good chunky peanut butter and jelly or jam sandwich with a big glass of milk. 

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Mmm Argentine ribeye medium rare with baked potato
avocado toast with butter and vegemite,cracked pepper
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Yes, those ribeyes can be soooooo good!

Chrissy
  •  

Gertrude

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on April 18, 2018, 03:41:02 PM
Yes, those ribeyes can be soooooo good!

Chrissy
I like grilled asparagus with mine. That's it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Gertrude on April 19, 2018, 03:04:30 PM
I like grilled asparagus with mine. That's it.

That is sooooo good also!

I also enjoy those long, thin, grilled green beans, yumm!

Chrissy
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I do like a good knockwurst or a good brat. 
  •  

Linde

Any kind of fish, as long as it is not catfish!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Maid Marion

I made a trip to the mall to buy my favorite chocolate before the crowds get crazy!
  •  

davina61

Ice cream , don't buy any coz would just sit and eat it all
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

ChrissyRyan

There is something about freshly baked, soft rolls that are just yummy.

Chrissy
  •  

ChrissyRyan

•  

Linde

Quote from: davina61 on November 22, 2018, 02:23:37 PM
Ice cream , don't buy any coz would just sit and eat it all
Ice cream is my weak spot, too!
It does not go well with me being Type II diabetic, and because of this, i gave up on it!

•  

ChrissyRyan

•  

ChrissyRyan

•  

ChrissyRyan

Cabbage rolls and sauce. 

Just like stuffed bell peppers but using cabbage leaves.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

•  

Linde

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on December 09, 2018, 10:20:49 AM
Cabbage rolls and sauce. 

You mean those how they are in western Poland and Germany? (Kohlrouladen)

•  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Dietlind on December 16, 2018, 06:33:04 PM
You mean those how they are in western Poland and Germany? (Kohlrouladen)

I do not know how they make or serve them in those countries.
Just go to the grocery, frozen food section and look for stuffed peppers or cabbage rolls.
There is beef and rice in the stuffing, and a tomato based sauce.  Tasty.

Chrissy
  •