Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What are your most liked foods?

Started by ChrissyRyan, March 11, 2018, 03:03:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linde

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on January 01, 2019, 08:26:55 PM

Hmmm.  A stuffed pork chop!   I like Wiener schnitzel.

Chrissy
The real thing has to be made of veal, and I don't like to eat little cute calfs!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

ChrissyRyan

Pears.   After they get a little bit soft.
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Linde

I was at a restaurant last night, and had stuffed flounder (did I ever mention that I like to eat fish?) with a side of out of this world home made potato chips!  They were even better than the fish!

•  

ChrissyRyan

I had some trout today and it was delicious. 
I look forward to some more!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Linde

Had different French cheeses and a nice Baguette and a glass of pinot noir along with it!
It was delicious!

•  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Dietlind on January 08, 2019, 07:49:58 PM
Had different French cheeses and a nice Baguette and a glass of pinot noir along with it!
It was delicious!

Linde,

Sounds good, but Whaaaaaat??    No catfish?     :)

Chrissy

•  

Linde

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on January 08, 2019, 07:52:32 PM

Linde,

Sounds good, but Whaaaaaat??    No catfish?     :)

Chrissy
No, I skipped the catfish for tonight, because neighbors cats wanted it.  What better can there be, catfish for the cats! >:-)

•  

ChrissyRyan

•  

Northern Star Girl

My most liked and "go-to" foods when I am making dinner.... COMFORT FOODS

Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, petite peas with pearl onions in butter sauce.

Beef Stroganoff, Broccoli (in optional cheese sauce)

Angel Hair pasta, homemade thick pasta sauce, homemade meatballs, green salad with my homemade Italian Dressing

Shepherd's Pie made with beef  (Cottage Pie)

Pot Roast with carrots, potatoes, etc. (easy to make in a slow cooker while gone at work)

Mac & Cheese.... lots of cheese, Green Beans with Bacon

Scalloped Potatoes with Ham,  Cauliflower (in optional cheese sauce)

Chili-cheese Hot Dogs, Bacon Cheese Hamburgers, Tater Tots

and of course, a nice Medium Rare Steak with sauteed Onions & Mushrooms, and a Baked Potato with all the fixings.

Now, I am hungry.... it is 3:30PM here and I need to get home soon and make dinner!!!!
Danielle

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

ChrissyRyan

•  

Linde

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on January 26, 2019, 08:21:32 PM
Dried fruit can be delicious.
I eat fish almost every day, any kind of fish, as long as it is not catfish!

•  

ChrissyRyan

Many types of Cookies and of course, good brownies!

Chrissy
  •  

Linde

Did I ever mention that I really like fish in all varieties, as long as it is not catfish? >:-)

•  

Haley Conner

I love catfish.  Kind of greasy, but good taste, imo.  Blackening improves it yet further.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Haley Conner on April 02, 2019, 08:34:25 PM
I love catfish.  Kind of greasy, but good taste, imo.  Blackening improves it yet further.
I am a very texture oriented eater.  I don' like the mushiness of catfish, no matter how you prepare it.  I also don't care for mashed potatoes, because of a similar texture, no matter how you prepare them!

•  

ChrissyRyan

Good egg rolls.

Yes, there are some bad tasting egg rolls, at least to me there are some.

I do not make egg rolls, I simply buy them.

I think I like the most of the ones with pork in them, and the bigger ones.

I am not generally a fan of spring rolls.

Chrissy

•  

Linde

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on April 05, 2019, 04:58:50 PM
Good egg rolls.

Yes, there are some bad tasting egg rolls, at least to me there are some.

I do not make egg rolls, I simply buy them.

I think I like the most of the ones with pork in them, and the bigger ones.

I am not generally a fan of spring rolls.

Chrissy
Hurrah!  Our tastes and preferences for egg rolls match 100% (and I am glad that they don't have some kinds filled with catfish)!

•