Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

UFO - THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE!

Started by Cassi, March 12, 2018, 12:54:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassi

So, the video taken by a jet fighter 3 years ago was recently released and again shows what appears to be evidence of a UFO.

And ironically, while Project Bluebook was closed by in either the late 60's or early 70's, it appears the military had a secret UFO study going on until 2012.

The question now is, are the sightings of a secret government program or of honest to goodness real UFOs?

What do you think?
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Cassi on March 12, 2018, 12:54:11 PM
So, the video taken by a jet fighter 3 years ago was recently released and again shows what appears to be evidence of a UFO.

And ironically, while Project Bluebook was closed by in either the late 60's or early 70's, it appears the military had a secret UFO study going on until 2012.

The question now is, are the sightings of a secret government program or of honest to goodness real UFOs?

What do you think?

@ Cassie:  I think that many UFO sightings particularly in the Southwestern USA might be attributed to the USA developing "out of this world craft.  Look what happened when in the mid 80's, the new rumored spy plane, the Aurora did it's rumored test flights with it's weird and unique sound and visual atmospheric aberrations.   
While we certainly can not trust our government to tell us the truth about UFOs.... the truth always eventually comes out.   For example... in infamous Area 51 base that the government said did not exist...  with many UFO enthusiasts that have camped out near where Area 51 is located and reported what they saw and the comings and goings, it is now a public fact that Area 51 exists and has all kinds of secret and strange goings-on happening there including suspected UFO activities....   the fictional movie "Independence Day" did a good job of revealing those kinds of possible activities.   
Also with Google Earth and other Satellite imagery available to the general public, aerial views of Area 51 at Grooms Lake in Nevada, not far from Las Vegas, can be now very clearly be seen along with runways, aircraft, buildings, fake buildings, vehicles, etc..
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Cassi

Good point.  Look at the SR-71, around since 1964 (older and longer than you my pretty :) And the B-2 since 1989, almost 30 years ago.

I don't think we're alone and most likely inter-dimensional travel would probably be the most efficient way of traveling; say into the crack here, exit elsewhere - gives me the hebbie-jeebies just thinking of it.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Cassi

BTW, when I first planned on leaving California it was to move to Henderson NV but I got side-tracked to Texas for 4 years.  Now in Vegas because the aliens told me to.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Cassi on March 12, 2018, 01:29:11 PM
BTW, when I first planned on leaving California it was to move to Henderson NV but I got side-tracked to Texas for 4 years.  Now in Vegas because the aliens told me to.

Cassi:  As you probably already know there are suspected and documented frequent charter jet flights leaving McCarran International Airport in Vegas for destination undisclosed... suspected to be ferrying workers and employees to and from Area 51.  ahhhh... you don't secretly work for the government at Area 51, do you?  I know, if you told me you would have to kill me.... so do not tell me.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

AnneK

I'm a 65 year old male who has been thinking about SRS for many years.  I also was a  full cross dresser for a few years.  I wear a bra, pantyhose and nail polish daily because it just feels right.

Started HRT April 17, 2019.
  •  

Shellie Hart

I really don't care to get too deep into this subject. But I will interject a small bit here.

I have seen UFOs twice in my life. One time I was with friends and we watched a very large bell-shaped object hover completely stationary in the sky for 20 minutes. We guessed it was at least ten miles away. It displayed very obvious intelligent control (pulsing lights, etc.). It was pure (very bright) white in its illumination (it was late night). Over the years I have become a bit of an armchair expert on the subject. The clear conclusion (in my limited understanding) is that these entities are interdimensional. They travel between realities (ours and theirs). They have been here for millennia. They are studying and controlling a segment of humanity. The more I study, the more frightening it gets.
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: AnneK on March 12, 2018, 01:53:02 PM
If it's on Fox, it's Faux news.   ;)

Hi Anne, it's also on other news sites.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Shellie Hart on March 12, 2018, 02:11:57 PM
I really don't care to get too deep into this subject. But I will interject a small bit here.

I have seen UFOs twice in my life. One time I was with friends and we watched a very large bell-shaped object hover completely stationary in the sky for 20 minutes. We guessed it was at least ten miles away. It displayed very obvious intelligent control (pulsing lights, etc.). It was pure (very bright) white in its illumination (it was late night). Over the years I have become a bit of an armchair expert on the subject. The clear conclusion (in my limited understanding) is that these entities are interdimensional. They travel between realities (ours and theirs). They have been here for millennia. They are studying and controlling a segment of humanity. The more I study, the more frightening it gets.

I can understand that.  And the rumors about the La Croix NM place would definitely be scary if true.  Just personally can't believe that we are the only intelligent creatures in the universe.

But I have toyed with the idea that "possibly" we could view ourselves as small and our universe an atom?
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

AnneK

QuoteHi Anne, it's also on other news sites.

QuoteI can understand that.  And the rumors about the La Croix NM place would definitely be scary if true.  Just personally can't believe that we are the only intelligent creatures in the universe.

I also doubt we're the only intelligent life in the universe, though I sometime question whether we have it here.  ;)

However, given the immense size of the known universe, and the limitations imposed by the speed of light, let alone technology, how likely is it we've been visited?  Based on what we've observed, it unlikely there's intelligent life within our solar system, though I wouldn't rule out microbial life.  That means any aliens would have to come from elsewhere and the nearest star is a few light years away.  It would take significantly better tech than what we have.

Also, if aliens did arrive here, Trump would likely lock them up!   ;)
I'm a 65 year old male who has been thinking about SRS for many years.  I also was a  full cross dresser for a few years.  I wear a bra, pantyhose and nail polish daily because it just feels right.

Started HRT April 17, 2019.
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: AnneK on March 12, 2018, 02:59:47 PM
I also doubt we're the only intelligent life in the universe, though I sometime question whether we have it here.  ;)

However, given the immense size of the known universe, and the limitations imposed by the speed of light, let alone technology, how likely is it we've been visited?  Based on what we've observed, it unlikely there's intelligent life within our solar system, though I wouldn't rule out microbial life.  That means any aliens would have to come from elsewhere and the nearest star is a few light years away.  It would take significantly better tech than what we have.

Also, if aliens did arrive here, Trump would likely lock them up!   ;)

That's where the inner-dimensional thang comes into play.  As far as Trump, you do know he is one, right?
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Lady Sarah

Quote from: Cassi on March 12, 2018, 03:06:09 PM
That's where the inner-dimensional thang comes into play.  As far as Trump, you do know he is one, right?

Beware of orange men with tiny hands!

Seriously, when I was living in the mountains of California, I had a bird's eye view of Sacramento. One night the city lights were blocked from reflecting off the clouds by something at least the size of the city. I watched, as whatever it was passed over the city. If the government has anything that big that flies, where would they hide it?
started HRT: July 13, 1991
orchi: December 23, 1994
trach shave: November, 1998
married: August 16, 2015
Back surgery: October 20, 2016
  •  

Kylo

What the hell intelligent life form would want to visit this planet.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •  

Devlyn

The numbers say it's unlikely we're alone. It just seems really implausible that a civilization advanced enough to get here would then crash, be trailed by our own machines that can't even leave the atmosphere, and  engage in a huge game of cat and mouse with us.

Just my thoughts.

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Deborah

Also, we could be the first, or the last.  With the time scale involved, civilizations might not overlap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Love is not obedience, conformity, or submission. It is a counterfeit love that is contingent upon authority, punishment, or reward. True love is respect and admiration, compassion and kindness, freely given by a healthy, unafraid human being....  - Dan Barker

U.S. Army Retired
  •  

Sephirah

This is quite an interesting video regarding the Fermi Paradox (AKA whether we are or aren't alone in the universe)

Natura nihil frustra facit.
  •  

PollyQMcLovely

Quote from: Sephirah on March 12, 2018, 06:01:44 PM
This is quite an interesting video regarding the Fermi Paradox (AKA whether we are or aren't alone in the universe)

There is a YouTube series called Science & Futurism with Isaac Arthur (by Isaac Arthur on his self titled channel). He has quite a few on the Fermi Paradox and it's solutions. Highly recommend.
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on March 12, 2018, 01:48:27 PM
Cassi:  As you probably already know there are suspected and documented frequent charter jet flights leaving McCarran International Airport in Vegas for destination undisclosed... suspected to be ferrying workers and employees to and from Area 51.  ahhhh... you don't secretly work for the government at Area 51, do you?  I know, if you told me you would have to kill me.... so do not tell me.
Danielle

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
What to do now?????
Because you are so cared about we have only two options; 1) Since you were in the USAF you could be recruited, or 2) You could be visited by 2 men dressed in outdated black suits and marvel at the large pen one has!

TBC
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Lady Sarah on March 12, 2018, 05:21:05 PM
Beware of orange men with tiny hands!

Seriously, when I was living in the mountains of California, I had a bird's eye view of Sacramento. One night the city lights were blocked from reflecting off the clouds by something at least the size of the city. I watched, as whatever it was passed over the city. If the government has anything that big that flies, where would they hide it?

I remember hearing or reading about a craft that was a mile long, mind control I tell you, mind control.  Then of course there's Texas!  Use to belong to one of those FB Texas UFOs.

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •