News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The first time...annoyances

Started by CallMeKatie, March 14, 2018, 02:38:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CallMeKatie

This thread is for everyone.

Today is my first online "you are a man in a dress and there are no such thing as a female coat" tweet.

The first part, okay he's not understanding and rude,  the second part just makes him look like an idiot.
No such thing as a female coat. Dumbass.

Your turn peeps, a thread for argghhhh firsts :)
  •  

Jessica

I received a phone ad from a window replacement company. 
I decided to practice my female voice...... I was asked if my husband was there!?! 
Made me happy, at the same time making me go arrrrrg!

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jessica on March 14, 2018, 09:06:39 PM
I received a phone ad from a window replacement company. 
I decided to practice my female voice...... I was asked if my husband was there!?! 
Made me happy, at the same time making me go arrrrrg!

Jessica:  very good news... I am certain that you were quite elated!!  I recall the first time for me.. it was a turning point in my transition.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Donna

Sort of the same but reversed. My wife answered the phone and the person on the other end asked for the lady of the house. She handed it to me and my voice is still deeper than hers.
December 2015 noticed strange feelings moving in
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
Spiro and dutastricide 2017
Mid year 2017 Started dressing and going out shopping etc by myself
October T 14.8 / 456
Came out to my wife in December 2017
January 2018 dressing androgenes and still have face hair
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
Living full time March 1 2018
March T 7.4 / 236
April 19th eligard injection, no more Testosterone
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: Donna on March 14, 2018, 09:20:05 PM
Sort of the same but reversed. My wife answered the phone and the person on the other end asked for the lady of the house. She handed it to me and my voice is still deeper than hers.

What a sweet thing for her to do!

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Nicole70

Quote from: CallMeKatie on March 14, 2018, 02:38:45 PM
This thread is for everyone.

Today is my first online "you are a man in a dress and there are no such thing as a female coat" tweet.

I put it down to ignorance, nurturing has taught this individual that anything other than the norm is wrong, however it's this persons own ignorance that has prevented them from questioning societal boundaries, their unwillingness to learn from others and change their perception shows limited cognitive ability, you have to pity them really.
  •  

Jin

It is not even "other than the norm", it is "other than them".
We are the new normal!
I yam what I yam, and that's all what I yam.
-- Popeye

A wise person can learn more from fools than a fool can learn from a wise person.
  •  

Allison S

I had one guy insist that I'm a cd and not trans. Ok I'm not passable yet so what? I blocked him and really can't be bothered with him assuming what I am for me.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Kylo

I didn't have much in the way of annoying experiences (thus far) but the stupidest was dealing with family over the phone when my voice dropped. They all demanded I prove I wasn't someone playing a prank by recounting some personal memory in detail only I would know and they would know like out of a bloody movie or something.

I suppose on the positive side, my voice was just too damn manly to be mistaken for any I had before. Still, the histrionics until they were convinced it was me were a bit OTT.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •