Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Types of transgender people

Started by Tracey, March 16, 2018, 02:15:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devlyn

I've started a glossary of the various kinds of transgender people that you'll run into. It's all in good fun, if you can't laugh at yourself.....laugh at these people.  :laugh:  Feel free to add.  :)

The Measurer. They measure every conceivable body part. Permabanned for posting too many "I can't pass because my earlobe ratio is too long" topics.

The Stealther. Has completely erased their past and blended seamlessly into society. Whereabouts unknown.

The Practioner. Thinking your endo is a hack, this transgender person will tell you exactly how much of what drug to take. Currently reading blogs for prescribing information.
  •  

Jessica

The Hugger.  Needs to affirm their femininity by hugging everyone.
Currently hugging a tree.

The Gabber.  Can't get enough of talking about transitioning. 
At the moment in a endless loop with themselves.

The Introspective.  Always going deep in their thoughts.
Their audience is now sleeping.

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Devlyn

Quote from: Jessica on March 16, 2018, 02:22:24 PM

The Gabber.  Can't get enough of talking about transitioning. 
At the moment in a endless loop with themselves.

The Introspective.  Always going deep in their thoughts.
Their audience is now sleeping.

:D I'm at 26,000 hugs and counting!

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Daisy Jane

Quote from: Jessica on March 16, 2018, 02:22:24 PM

That's me!
  •  

kitchentablepotpourri

Trailblazer: Standards of Care do not apply
  •  

Devlyn

The Shoe Queen. Self explanatory. Currently shopping for her 317th pair.
  •  

HappyMoni

The Devlynator. Always trying to figure out the different types of trans people. >:-) :P
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Devlyn

The Chopper. Planning a skull reduction, neck shortening, shoulder narrowing, rib removal, pelvis transplant, and surgery to remove eight inches between the knee and ankle. Thinks they'd look pretty good without elbows. Currently studying anatomy.
  •  

Allison S

making fun of people who get or want surgeries? Very sympathetic for a transgender forum... I guess people who are born with deformities and/or have accidents should be laughed at too?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Devlyn

Quote from: Allison S on March 16, 2018, 05:47:54 PM
making fun of people who get or want surgeries? Very sympathetic for a transgender forum... I guess people who are born with deformities and/or have accidents should be laughed at too?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

We're in the humor section.

Lighten up, Francis.
  •  

Megan.

This is funny as f*. I'm at least half of those mentioned [emoji23]

*The Vocalist - 2 hours of practice every day "ayyyy", "eeeee",  "aye", "oooow",  "yoouuu". Check that frequency range!

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk
  •  

kitchentablepotpourri

The FedEx: Accepts they are they are trans on Sunday morning, and shows up at work Monday morning fully transitioned (court ordered name change, shoulder length hair, flawless female voice, completed electrolysis, perfect mannerisms, FFS, SRS, BA, Hip and Butt implants, etc.).

- Because it absolutely positively had to happen overnight!
  •  

Megan.

Quote from: kitchentablepotpourri on March 16, 2018, 06:39:15 PM
The FedEx: Accepts they are they are trans on Sunday morning, and shows up at work Monday morning fully transitioned (court ordered name change, shoulder length hair, flawless female voice, completed electrolysis, perfect mannerisms, FFS, SRS, BA, Hip and Butt implants, etc.).

- Because it absolutely positively had to happen overnight!
Genius [emoji23]

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

Devlyn

The Conditional Transitioner. Accepts they're transgender but won't do anything about it without a written guarantee that they'll be a runway model after transition.
  •  

Jessica

The sagger.  A 70 yo transgender woman who transitioned at 20.
Can tuck the girls in their knee socks!

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Devlyn

The Avon Lady. Her makeup goes on the plane as checked baggage. Currently buying moisturizer.
  •  

kitchentablepotpourri

The documentary filmmaker: Their DSLR is with them at all times so they can film the next 3 years of their transition, then edit it into 2 minutes of triumph and post it on YouTube😊
  •  

Devlyn

Uncle Fester. Has attended every Pride Fest...ever. Talks about next year's Pride parade on the way home from this year's. Spends most of his spare time removing glitter.
  •  

Artesia

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on March 16, 2018, 08:48:54 PM
Uncle Fester. Has attended every Pride Fest...ever. Talks about next year's Pride parade on the way home from this year's. Spends most of his spare time removing glitter.

I hear Uncle Fester and I think of the Adams Family, and my old drivers license.
All the worlds a joke, and the people, merely punchlines

September 13, 2016 HRT start date
  •  

Michelle_P

The Selfie Queen.

Can strike a pose and snap a selfie in under 3 seconds, without breaking stride or stopping conversation.  Updates Facebook with the latest highlights hourly or better.

(This is all in fun!  I'm in awe of your selfie superpowers, R.)
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •