Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Types of transgender people

Started by Tracey, March 16, 2018, 02:15:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kitchentablepotpourri

The hoop master: She is unstoppable, and no amount of red tape will keep her from getting what she needs to transition. Currently exercising with a hula hoop while waiting on hold for the past three hours at her insurance company, Aintnah (cause there ain't no way we're paying that!).
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: Allison S on March 17, 2018, 11:13:49 PM

Sad part is being a non passable transwoman IS the punch line. But it's okay to try to bring others down who work hard to achieve what they feel is their true body image (yes, I'm still stuck on the surgeries, no I never had any myself).

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Why don't you make your own thread about it, then?  :)

Back on topic...

The Derailer. Refuses to let others have nice things. Currently ruining the fun for everybody.
  •  

Megan.

The Jelly - new to heels, wobbling along as best they can. Currently weighing up the health risks of wedge,  block and stiletto.

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

Donna

Quote from: Allison S on March 17, 2018, 11:13:49 PM

Sad part is being a non passable transwoman IS the punch line. But it's okay to try to bring others down who work hard to achieve what they feel is their true body image (yes, I'm still stuck on the surgeries, no I never had any myself).

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

None of this is aimed at anyone. None of this is to put or bring anyone down. This is a stress refief have fun with word play feel funny moment. Damn I'm some of the things listed myself and I understand the nature of this thread. ITs NOT PERSONAL. Those that like it can stay and enjoy. Those that don't please use the censorship control on your keypad and don't hit enter.
The point of this site is to get along. We have enough in the outside world and a humor section is just for that humor.
Thank you
December 2015 noticed strange feelings moving in
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
Spiro and dutastricide 2017
Mid year 2017 Started dressing and going out shopping etc by myself
October T 14.8 / 456
Came out to my wife in December 2017
January 2018 dressing androgenes and still have face hair
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
Living full time March 1 2018
March T 7.4 / 236
April 19th eligard injection, no more Testosterone
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •  

PurplePelican

The Rebel: Thumbs her nose at the standard narrative. Thumbs her nose at a conventional transition. Comes out the other end happy and healthy. Hangs around to cause trouble.
This is not medical advice. Always consult your doctor.
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: Donna on March 18, 2018, 07:57:59 AM
None of this is aimed at anyone. None of this is to put or bring anyone down. This is a stress refief have fun with word play feel funny moment. Damn I'm some of the things listed myself and I understand the nature of this thread. ITs NOT PERSONAL. Those that like it can stay and enjoy. Those that don't please use the censorship control on your keypad and don't hit enter.
The point of this site is to get along. We have enough in the outside world and a humor section is just for that humor.
Thank you

Indeed. Sometimes we look at the descriptions and see ourselves. I won't mention any names, I'll just look and whistle....  :eusa_whistle:

Quote from: PurplePelican on March 18, 2018, 08:03:23 AM
The Rebel: Thumbs her nose at the standard narrative. Thumbs her nose at a conventional transition. Comes out the other end happy and healthy. Hangs around to cause trouble.

...yup, I know a girl like that!  :laugh:

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Devlyn

The Fuzzy Wuzzy. Battling extreme body and facial hair issues. Does it all with grace and determination. Currently wearing saran wrap on their face. We're all pulling for this person.  :)

Conversely:

The Fuzzy Wuzzy. Experiencing phenomenal results from taking T. Sporting a bushy beard, the Fuzzy Wuzzy has a gallery of photos including their newest knuckle hair. Currently channeling their inner Abe Lincoln.
  •  

Donna

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on March 18, 2018, 08:27:26 AM
The Fuzzy Wuzzy. Battling extreme body and facial hair issues. Does it all with grace and determination. Currently wearing saran wrap on their face. We're all pulling for this person.  :)

Conversely:

The Fuzzy Wuzzy. Experiencing phenomenal results from taking T. Sporting a bushy beard, the Fuzzy Wuzzy has a gallery of photos including their newest knuckle hair. Currently channeling their inner Abe Lincoln.

Lol. Guilty. I hate hair. Lol
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
October T 14.8 / 456
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
March T 7.4 / 236
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •  

Megan.

Quote from: Donna on March 18, 2018, 07:57:59 AM
Thank you
Agreed. Many of these reflect me now or at points along my transition.
There have been many moments for me in the last few years where my only choices were to laugh or cry. Wherever possible, I chose to laugh. Life us frankly far too bizzare to do anything else. X

Thrift master - can build a whole amazing wardrobe for a few bucks. Currently browsing the racks.

•  

Megan.

The Reluctant Doctor  - Self educates themselves in the medicine of transition to compensate for atrocious professional care. Currently in a lab growing organs <throws knife switch> "It's Alive!".

•  

Devlyn

The Trigger Finger. The Trigger Finger missed this morning's HRT dose and is convinced they'll revert to their birth gender and need to detransition. Currently refreshing their "What should I do?" thread.
  •  

Deborah

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on March 18, 2018, 09:09:09 AM
The Trigger Finger. The Trigger Finger missed this morning's HRT dose and is convinced they'll revert to their birth gender and need to detransition. Currently refreshing their "What should I do?" thread.
It's true!  I missed my dose last night and woke up this morning looking like ZZ Top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Love is not obedience, conformity, or submission. It is a counterfeit love that is contingent upon authority, punishment, or reward. True love is respect and admiration, compassion and kindness, freely given by a healthy, unafraid human being....  - Dan Barker

U.S. Army Retired
  •  

Donna

The whether vain
Checks hair, make up, cloths, and make up and hair and cloths and hair and cloths and makeup.
Whether it needs it or not all day long
Lol guilty
October T 14.8 / 456
March T 7.4 / 236

[/
  •  

Devlyn

Donna, that's some right fine word play there!  ;D 8) :-*

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Donna

Lol. My wife's comment to me last night as we start signing Carly Simon song
😂😂😂😂😂
October T 14.8 / 456
March T 7.4 / 236

[/
  •  

Devlyn

The Flosser. Loves thongs. Credited with inventing the newest dance sensation that's sweeping the nation, the Wedgie Wiggle.
  •  

Donna

The artist.
Changes nail polish colours and combinations at the drop of the hat. Combos, pictures, glitter and sparkly and sometimes all at once.
October T 14.8 / 456
March T 7.4 / 236

[/
  •  

Megan.

Quote from: Donna on March 18, 2018, 09:58:14 AM
The artist.
Changes nail polish colours and combinations at the drop of the hat. Combos, pictures, glitter and sparkly and sometimes all at once.

Guilty as charged!

•  

Donna

The elevator
Flats were too low, two inch heals great. No wait 3.5 inch are fine. Hey have you seen my 5 inch heels. Look at those great 8 inch spikes. Do you have any 10 inch Gaga platforms. Ouch I hit my head on the door frame.
October T 14.8 / 456
March T 7.4 / 236

[/
  •  

kitchentablepotpourri

The Kat Von D: Started getting tattoos to celebrate special moments in her transition, and now has two full sleeves, and is considering a full body tattoo of her surgical team performing her SRS in the operating theater. Currently picking out an outfit that matches her color scheme.
  •