Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Types of transgender people

Started by Tracey, March 16, 2018, 02:15:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devlyn

Quote from: kitchentablepotpourri on March 18, 2018, 10:13:49 AM
The Kat Von D: Started getting tattoos to celebrate special moments in her transition, and now has two full sleeves, and is considering a full body tattoo of her surgical team performing her SRS in the operating theater. Currently picking out an outfit that matches her color scheme.

:laugh:  I just shot unicorns out of my nose!

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Megan.

Quote from: Donna on March 18, 2018, 10:08:46 AM
The elevator
Flats were too low, two inch heals great. No wait 3.5 inch are fine. Hey have you seen my 5 inch heels. Look at those great 8 inch spikes. Do you have any 10 inch Gaga platforms. Ouch I hit my head on the door frame.
I prefer going down [emoji48][emoji23]

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

Donna

I hope that unicorn came out butt first. Those horns can be killers
December 2015 noticed strange feelings moving in
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
Spiro and dutastricide 2017
Mid year 2017 Started dressing and going out shopping etc by myself
October T 14.8 / 456
Came out to my wife in December 2017
January 2018 dressing androgenes and still have face hair
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
Living full time March 1 2018
March T 7.4 / 236
April 19th eligard injection, no more Testosterone
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •  

Devlyn

The Unicorn. A magical genderblender currently playing in her own garden of frivolity....
Quote from: Megan. on March 18, 2018, 10:16:21 AM
I prefer going down [emoji48][emoji23]

...oh, hey, look at the time, I have to run!  >:-)
  •  

Donna

No pun intended but I'm not touching that one. 😂
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
October T 14.8 / 456
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
March T 7.4 / 236
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •  

sarah1972

Quote from: Donna on March 18, 2018, 10:08:46 AM
The elevator
Flats were too low, two inch heals great. No wait 3.5 inch are fine. Hey have you seen my 5 inch heels. Look at those great 8 inch spikes. Do you have any 10 inch Gaga platforms. Ouch I hit my head on the door frame.
That's me. Posted pretty much this response in another thread (except I max out at 7)

•  

sarah1972

The salter. Had a double dose of Spiro  and triple salts everything. Currently roaming Utah's salt lakes...

•  

Donna

Pass the nachos and salt shaker please.
October T 14.8 / 456
March T 7.4 / 236

[/
  •  

Donna

The keeper
Zealously guards the E, panics when they forget to renew the prescription two weeks before it expires
October T 14.8 / 456
March T 7.4 / 236

[/
  •  

Jessica

The skinner.  Afraid of electrolysis and shaves so close you can see the through the skin.
Currently buying more styptic pencils

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

The Flying Lemur

Some types for dudes:

The Hair Apparent
Trans guy who is super hairy everywhere but where his beard's supposed to be.  Is very annoyed.

Urine Trouble
Guy who owns every STP on the market and has leaks with all of them.  Would still rather die than sit.  Is also very annoyed, and rather damp.

Last Man Standing
Guy who packs in a way that makes it look like he has a 24/7 erection.

The Swiss Army Jock
Guy who owns 4,623 prostheses, each for a slightly different purpose. 

T-Rex
Guy who thinks it's a good idea to double his T dose without talking to his doctor.  Turns into one big pimple.

Wall Stud
Guy who's convinced he only passes from a certain angle, in a certain position, in a certain light.  Finds his ideal display spot and refuses to move.
The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are. --Joseph Campbell
  •  

Devlyn

•  

Jessica

Quote from: The Flying Lemur on March 18, 2018, 11:37:57 AM
Some types for dudes:

The Hair Apparent
Trans guy who is super hairy everywhere but where his beard's supposed to be.  Is very annoyed.

Urine Trouble
Guy who owns every STP on the market and has leaks with all of them.  Would still rather die than sit.  Is also very annoyed, and rather damp.

Last Man Standing
Guy who packs in a way that makes it look like he has a 24/7 erection.

The Swiss Army Jock
Guy who owns 4,623 prostheses, each for a slightly different purpose. 

T-Rex
Guy who thinks it's a good idea to double his T dose without talking to his doctor.  Turns into one big pimple.

Wall Stud
Guy who's convinced he only passes from a certain angle, in a certain position, in a certain light.  Finds his ideal display spot and refuses to move.

Excellent, I was hoping some guys would join in!

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Devlyn

The Mower. A head to toe shaving fanatic. Out buying exfoliator.
  •  

Donna

The gimmick
The person that has Done and bought everything the net says will develop breast no matter how bizarre. Now where did I put that wild yak saliva cream.
October T 14.8 / 456
March T 7.4 / 236

[/
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Donna on March 18, 2018, 11:56:04 AM
The gimmick
The person that has Done and bought everything the net says will develop breast no matter how bizarre. Now where did I put that wild yak saliva cream.

The wild yak saliva is next to the wild frog urine.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

kitchentablepotpourri

The optimist: Measuring her bust, waist, and hips three times a day since picking up her first estradiol prescription last week. Just posted her 19th picture in the fabulous thread asking if the same dress she was wearing in the last eighteen pictures makes her butt look too big, and hoping for at least one yes reply.
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: kitchentablepotpourri on March 18, 2018, 12:20:48 PM
The optimist: Measuring her bust, waist, and hips three times a day since picking up her first estradiol prescription last week. Just posted her 19th picture in the fabulous thread asking if the same dress she was wearing in the last eighteen pictures makes her butt look too big, and hoping for at least one yes reply.

Do you have a camera hidden in my home????????
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Devlyn

The Hijacker. It doesn't matter if you wanted to talk about cars, amateur radio, or meatball recipes, The Hijacker sees your thread as a good opportunity to talk about gatekeeping or lack of HRT results, or a host of THEIR issues. All the world is a stage for The Hijacker. Currently posting about GRS revisions in the Knitting subforum.
  •  

Lady Sarah

The troll: constantly has to ridicule others over their looks, height, curves, etc. Then, complains about their own problems in a group setting, so that nobody else can get a word in edgewise. Also insists others should only date other trans people, namely the troll.

I think most of us know at least one. sadly, I had one for a room mate for far too long.
started HRT: July 13, 1991
orchi: December 23, 1994
trach shave: November, 1998
married: August 16, 2015
Back surgery: October 20, 2016
  •