Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Types of transgender people

Started by Tracey, March 16, 2018, 02:15:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devlyn

The Gambler. Has started HRT but not told significant other. Currently skating on thin ice.
  •  

Donna

December 2015 noticed strange feelings moving in
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
Spiro and dutastricide 2017
Mid year 2017 Started dressing and going out shopping etc by myself
October T 14.8 / 456
Came out to my wife in December 2017
January 2018 dressing androgenes and still have face hair
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
Living full time March 1 2018
March T 7.4 / 236
April 19th eligard injection, no more Testosterone
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on March 18, 2018, 01:26:00 PM
The Gambler. Has started HRT but not told significant other. Currently skating on thin ice.

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Cassi

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Devlyn

The Puritan. Denies any component of sexuality related to being transgender. Has never thought about sex and never will until a straight man impregnates her.
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on April 02, 2018, 05:55:52 PM
The Puritan. Denies any component of sexuality related to being transgender. Has never thought about sex and never will until a straight man impregnates her.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo?

BTW, I joke about getting pregnant and my daughter says I seriously doubt that will happen.  But, you might lay an egg?  Still trying to figure that one out?
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Donna

The wanderer
Wanders from store to store looking for the perfect outfit. Buys it and puts it on and then wanders from store to store looking for the perfect outfit. Buys it puts it on———————————
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
October T 14.8 / 456
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
March T 7.4 / 236
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •  

Devlyn

The Individualist. Doesn't like support groups, says they're not like those transgender people (you know, the kind who help each other). Currently complaining about transgender Borg mentality.
  •  

Jessica

The woman.  Knows who she is.
Currently living life.

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Donna

The Collector. Has every bra they have ever owned. Cataloged by size color cup style and material
October T 14.8 / 456
March T 7.4 / 236

[/
  •  

SadieBlake

The femme lesbian

Feminist, activist, spends time with women, queer people, talks about queer theory without irony. More interested in passing socially than visually. Regular pride attendee / participant

The radical faerie

Queer, andro-femme and super colorful, often sporting plumage, regular pride participant / attendee
🌈👭 lesbian, troublemaker ;-) 🌈🏳️‍🌈
  •  

Janes Groove

The Comedian

She makes jokes to keep from screaming.
  •  

Donna

Miss Bling
Necklaces earrings jewelry body piercings bracelets rings and multiples of each every time she goes out. Know to set off metal detectors  from 100ft away. Reflections in the sun know to cause traffic accidents and blindness
October T 14.8 / 456
March T 7.4 / 236

[/
  •  

Devlyn

The Peon

Taking a large dose of Spiro and drinking a gallon of water a day to keep from fainting, the Peon didn't make it to the ladies room in time.

Currently drinking a bottle of water and heading back to the ladies room for the fourteenth time.
  •  

MissyMay2.0

Off the grid/back on the grid: she ghosted the trans community, and now she's back to tell us we're not doing it right. 

Currently reading the WPATH Standards of Care, and charging up her flux capacitor.
  •  

Devlyn

The Trans-Am

Addicted to horsepower, this girl has grease under her sparkly nails. Her idea of a pass involves a quarter mile. 

Currently doing a buck and a half down the freeway.

See also:  Davina
  •  

DustKitten

The Pokémon

Extremely camera shy, only takes three pictures of themselves throughout their transition. All of them look like completely different people.

(fingers crossed someone gets it) (hoping I'm not too young for this)
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: DustKitten on June 21, 2018, 09:00:45 PM
The Pokémon

Extremely camera shy, only takes three pictures of themselves throughout their transition. All of them look like completely different people.

(fingers crossed someone gets it) (hoping I'm not too young for this)

DustKitten/DustCat/DusTiger
  •  

Donna

Lol. Yup Devlyn gets it.
The Banana peel
Slipping and sliding from one adventure to the next and always keeping their balance
October T 14.8 / 456
March T 7.4 / 236

[/
  •  

Megan.

The Parent

Well hardened and increasingly oblivious to their young children misgendering them at high volume, in public, all the time; bless the little darlings [emoji23]

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•