Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Types of transgender people

Started by Tracey, March 16, 2018, 02:15:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devlyn

The Second Guesser

Just scratched "a working uterus" off their  bucket list after reading this post:

Quote from: Megan. on June 23, 2018, 11:56:02 AM
The Parent

Well hardened and increasingly oblivious to their young children misgendering them at high volume, in public, all the time; bless the little darlings [emoji23]

•  

Evienne

The Flip Book:
Once starting HRT this person takes a photo of themselves every single day in the same spot for a year. After collecting 365 photos the documentarian turns them into a "flip book" video to post to YouTube.

This should not be confused with The Documentary Filmmaker as this person consistently makes videos for YouTube or other social media websites to post everything about their transition. Although they too document, the soul difference is "the flip book" sticks specifically to the images and doesn't keep everyone up to date every week on what they are doing in life.
I hereby sign this message to the understanding that it is what I said. You, the viewer, thus adhere to the adhering of this message to have been adhered.

Ticking Time bomb: 533 days
  •  

MissyMay2.0

Quote from: kitchentablepotpourri on March 16, 2018, 08:24:45 PM
The documentary filmmaker: Their DSLR is with them at all times so they can film the next 3 years of their transition, then edit it into 2 minutes of triumph and post it on YouTube😊
Sorry, but the Documentarian has already been documented😀
  •  

Donna

The second guesser
Can you put it back the way it was if I don't like it
December 2015 noticed strange feelings moving in
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
Spiro and dutastricide 2017
Mid year 2017 Started dressing and going out shopping etc by myself
October T 14.8 / 456
Came out to my wife in December 2017
January 2018 dressing androgenes and still have face hair
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
Living full time March 1 2018
March T 7.4 / 236
April 19th eligard injection, no more Testosterone
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •  

Janes Groove

The Passer

Will only be happy if they pass 110% as a fake cis woman.
Must NEVER  be confused with an NFL quarterback.
  •  

MissyMay2.0

The Naturopath: She prefers to tap into mother nature for her daily estrogen requirements.

Currently preparing her evening estrogen dose: 12 sweet potatoes lightly sautéed in 5 cups of olive oil, 2 gallons of soy milk, 4 lbs. of tofu, 8 loaves of flax seed bread; and a diet coke to wash it down.

•  

Devlyn

They call her Pickles.

When invited over, this woman eats all the potato chips and empties the olive bowl...twice.
When the last of the olives are brought out, she grabs the jar and guzzles down the juice.
Pickles is a cheap date, just bring her down by the seaside. With a glass.
  •  

Mendi

Relentless Transitioner: Learns one new foreign language to get legal recognition of gender in another country, travels to a second country to get HRT, third country to get statements from doctors and fourth country to get surgeries...only to find out that the country of origin of the Relentless Transitioner changed their rules and is now one of the most liberal countries in the world, when it comes to treating and helping transgender people...

(Hasn´t happened yet, but could)
  •  

Donna

Quote from: MissyMay2.0 on June 23, 2018, 06:55:11 PM
The Naturopath: She prefers to tap into mother nature for her daily estrogen requirements.

Currently preparing her evening estrogen dose: 12 sweet potatoes lightly sautéed in 5 cups of olive oil, 2 gallons of soy milk, 4 lbs. of tofu, 8 loaves of flax seed bread; and a diet coke to wash it down.

Lol too funny
December 2015 noticed strange feelings moving in
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
Spiro and dutastricide 2017
Mid year 2017 Started dressing and going out shopping etc by myself
October T 14.8 / 456
Came out to my wife in December 2017
January 2018 dressing androgenes and still have face hair
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
Living full time March 1 2018
March T 7.4 / 236
April 19th eligard injection, no more Testosterone
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •  

MissyMay2.0

The Landscaper: She desires to have a beautiful well kept lawn.

Currently trying to find a way to camouflage the air traffic control tower at the end of her landing strip.
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: MissyMay2.0 on June 23, 2018, 08:12:13 PM
The Landscaper: She desires to have a beautiful well kept lawn.

Currently trying to find a way to camouflage the air traffic control tower at the end of her landing strip.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  •  

Evienne

Quote from: MissyMay2.0 on June 23, 2018, 03:17:37 PM
Sorry, but the Documentarian has already been documented😀

:o I read all of them and still messed it up :(
Although my "documentarian definition is different. My videographer definition does match though. Therefore I will edit my post to change videographer to "documentary filmmaker" and give documentarian a more specific name :p
I hereby sign this message to the understanding that it is what I said. You, the viewer, thus adhere to the adhering of this message to have been adhered.

•  

Devlyn

The Summiter

Describes their transition as equivalent to climbing Mount Everest. Frequently seen stepping on the fingers of those trying to climb the mountain after them.
  •  

Megan.

<quickly gets out of armchair and looks innocent > [emoji23]

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

Evienne

Quote from: bloo11 on June 26, 2018, 03:17:13 PM
The Flag Enthusiast - Every variation of the trans flag you can imagine is hanging in their bedroom. You start to feel like your gay pride flag isn't unique enough.

The Showboat - This person's day is spent taking selfies of their transition progress.  They will inevitably create a day-by-day timeline, post it on YouTube, and we're all going to skip to the end.

Haha. I find that flag one too real. But it is true.

Also beat you to it on the Showboat one :p
"The Flip Book:
Once starting HRT this person takes a photo of themselves every single day in the same spot for a year. After collecting 365 photos the documentarian turns them into a "flip book" video to post to YouTube."
But somebody beat me to that as well and I had to change it from what I had it's original defnition from XD
Guess that just proves it's a very commonly noticed type."

•  

MissyMay2.0

The Passafeast: "Everybody passes; please pass the salt"😊

Currently thinking how hot Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson would look as a woman.
  •  

Evienne

Quote from: MissyMay2.0 on June 26, 2018, 04:21:38 PM
The Passafeast: "Everybody passes; please pass the salt"😊

Lawl! That's gotta be one of my favorites now XD

Quote from: bloo11 on June 26, 2018, 04:23:30 PM
Bahaha I didn't even read and just realized how long this thread really is.  Yeah, glad people have caught onto the trend that has been irritating me for pretty much the entirety of my transition. -_-

Everyone has their pet-peeves. I feel like the flag one would be mine but I don't judge. I've often thought about doing the slide show thing though, long before, not just cuz it got trendy, but probably for my own personal records. Or maybe I'd turn it into a gif. I do like making gifs a lot. :p

•  

Devlyn

The 114%-er

Passes more than 100% of the time. Has never not passed. Passes so well the people they meet know their gender before they meet them. Reminds us of how well they pass...a lot.

Currently posting about how well they pass.
  •  

MissyMay2.0

ProudMary: She believes that being Trans is a gift, and she is excited to tell everyone she meets she is Trans. She has a Trans tattoo on her wrist, and her automobile license plate reads WSHUWRTRNS. She thinks being Trans is so awesome that she should receive discounts on goods and services based solely on the fact that she is Trans!

Currently asking her plumber for 30% off  ["I'm Trans, plus I had to look at your butt crack for 3 hours!"]

Edited for the cringe request in the comments section
  •