Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Types of transgender people

Started by Tracey, March 16, 2018, 02:15:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devlyn

Quote from: MissyMay2.0 on June 26, 2018, 08:06:49 PM
ProudMary: She believes that being Trans is a gift, and she is excited to tell everyone she meets she is Trans. She has a Trans tattoo on her wrist, and her automobile license plate reads WSHUWRTRNS. She thinks being Trans is so awesome that she should receive discounts on goods and services based solely on the fact that she is Trans!

Currently asking her air conditioning repairman for 30% off

Guilty!  :laugh:  And it IS a gift. :)

PS the discount only works in TRANSmission shops.  :laugh:
  •  

Dena

:police: Topic has been unlocked. Beware that some terms aren't good topics to make fun with and to do so could insult a group of people. This would result in a violation of TOS 5,10 or 15. We are watching this topic and it will be locked again if there is another violation.  :police:
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: Dena on June 26, 2018, 11:55:27 PM
:police: Topic has been unlocked. Beware that some terms aren't good topics to make fun with and to do so could insult a group of people. This would result in a violation of TOS 5,10 or 15. We are watching this topic and it will be locked again if there is another violation.  :police:

Apparently things went haywire.  :laugh:

I think it's important to be able to laugh at yourself. Caricature is a good way to do that.

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Megan.

The Moderator

The voice of sanity and justice in the trans* community. Wise beyond their years, and patient beyond reason.

Currently watching this topic [emoji16]

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

Jin

The Trekkie: Boldly going where no man has gone before.
I yam what I yam, and that's all what I yam.
-- Popeye

A wise person can learn more from fools than a fool can learn from a wise person.
  •  

Megan.

Quote from: Jin on June 27, 2018, 03:03:46 PM
The Trekkie: Boldly going where no man has gone before.
Genius!

•  

Megan.

The Borg

Tries their best not to transition for many reasons, but realises that for them, resistance is futile.

Currently assimilating hormones.

•  

MissyMay2.0

Quote from: Megan. on June 27, 2018, 03:26:35 PM
The Borg

Tries their best not to transition for many reasons, but realises that for them, resistance is futile.

Currently assimilating hormones.

😀
  •  

Dena

Quote from: Megan. on June 27, 2018, 11:50:55 AM
The Moderator

The voice of sanity and justice in the trans* community. Wise beyond their years, and patient beyond reason.

Currently watching this topic [emoji16]

A person nervously sitting at their keyboard judging a marginal post with fear they will make the wrong call.

Missing dinner and sleep because they are the only one on watching for problems.

Wondering why they are doing this but knowing that somebody needs to do it.

Hoping for a quite evening when all you know what breaks out at the most inconvenient time.

Adrenaline rush after a slow period when a spammer shows up and tries to wall paper the site. How many post will they get up before you get the ban placed?

And last but far from least, the joy of making somebodies day a little better. That is what make all of it worth it.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: Dena on June 28, 2018, 12:19:27 AM
A person nervously sitting at their keyboard judging a marginal post with fear they will make the wrong call.

Missing dinner and sleep because they are the only one on watching for problems.

Hoping for a quite evening when all you know what breaks out at the most inconvenient time.

Adrenaline rush after a slow period when a spammer shows up and tries to wall paper the site. How many post will they get up before you get the ban placed?

And last but far from least, the joy of making somebodies day a little better. That is what make all of it worth it.

Sounds like that moderator needs to step outside and smell the roses, say at the local botanical garden...with friends, before it gets hot.

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Dena

To late, it's already scorching hot and it only has desert plants, not roses. My mom works saturday mornings while the weather is cool and roses are something that does well in this climate.
  •  

Megan.

Quote from: Dena on June 28, 2018, 12:19:27 AM

This community wouldn't exist as the safe haven it is for so many without your energy and dedication. Thank you. X

•  

SammiC

Quote from: Devlyn on June 23, 2018, 07:05:47 PM
They call her Pickles.

When invited over, this woman eats all the potato chips and empties the olive bowl...twice.
When the last of the olives are brought out, she grabs the jar and guzzles down the juice.
Pickles is a cheap date, just bring her down by the seaside. With a glass.

OK, where did you hide the cameras??  My wife and I just bought hers and hers pickle jars!! ;D ;D ;D
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: SammiC on June 29, 2018, 12:42:11 PM
OK, where did you hide the cameras??  My wife and I just bought hers and hers pickle jars!! ;D ;D ;D

:laugh:

Sammi, nice to meet you! Thanks for jumping in the thread.  :)

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

SammiC

Quote from: Devlyn on June 29, 2018, 09:24:52 PM
:laugh:

Sammi, nice to meet you! Thanks for jumping in the thread.  :)

Hugs, Devlyn
Hi Devlyn! Great to meet you! Although I must confess, Ive read so many of your posts here while lurking, I feel like I already know you!  ;D
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: SammiC on June 29, 2018, 09:32:09 PM
Hi Devlyn! Great to meet you! Although I must confess, Ive read so many of your posts here while lurking, I feel like I already know you!  ;D

It's all right, there's probably still hope for you!  :laugh:

Hugs, Devlyn
  •