Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Stevi's Saga

Started by Stevi, March 19, 2018, 04:20:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JudiBlueEyes

I was thinking the letter should come from the lawyer as it is the only way to get some peoples attention.  I recall that you had already sent one.

Judi
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

Dena

If the owner is transphobic you would probably be better off with a settlement as the fitness center will always be a hostile environment. On the other hand, at this point the only one who might talk some sense into the owner would be his own lawyer. The only way to get his lawyer involved will be for your lawyer to send the letter. As I see it, you really only have three outcomes.
1. Walk away.
2. The owner settles and you don't have a membership.
3. You take it to court.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Stevi

I am sitting in the waiting room of our therapist's  office while Penny is complaining about me to her therapist.😁 When she finishes, our honeymoon begins. From here we are headed southward through South Carolina and into Georgia on the first real leg of our trip that will take us as far as St. Thomas before we turn around to wend our way back home.

Stevi
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Stevi on August 27, 2018, 09:34:32 AM
I am sitting in the waiting room of our therapist's  office while Penny is complaining about me to her therapist.😁 When she finishes, our honeymoon begins. From here we are headed southward through South Carolina and into Georgia on the first real leg of our trip that will take us as far as St. Thomas before we turn around to wend our way back home.

Stevi

@Stevi
Dear Stevi:   
After all the complaining to the therapist is out in the open....  you can then get on with your joyous honeymoon plans and great sounding trip together...

Have fun, and enjoy being with each other, and wishing you safe travels....
.... and remember....  pictures or it didn't happen!!!

I will be eager to read your upcoming updates.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Stevi

Yesterday, Penny and I finished up our therapist sessions and headed southward.  As we motored down along I95 headed to Kingsland in Georgia, we did not have any real firm plan in mind.  It was good enough to be footloose and fancy free for a bit.  As we approached Florence in South Carolina, a thought occurred.  That does happen to me on occasion.  Why not make a small detour and visit the town again.  After all, it had been a while since we were there. Only fifty years.  You see Florence was the where Penny and I got married fifty years ago.

We were each eighteen years old.  I could not get my parents permission for us to marry.  At the time, South Carolinsa allowed eighteen year olds to marry without a blood test with only a twenty four hour waiting period.

So, we drove into town to see some of the sights.  We set our sights on the county courthouse.  As we were approaching the courthouse the following came on the radio.

Our life together
Is so precious together
We have grown, we have grown
Although our love is still special
Let's take a chance and fly away
Somewhere alone

It's been too long since we took the time
No-one's to blame, I know time flies so quickly
But when I see you darling
It's like we both are falling in love again
It'll be just like starting over
Starting over

Everyday we used to make it love
Why can't we be making love nice and easy
It's time to spread our wings and fly
Don't let another day go by my love
Starting over

Why don't we take off alone
Take a trip somewhere far, far away
We'll be together all alone again
Like we used to in the early days
Well, well, well darling

Starting over

Our life together
Is so precious together
Although our love still is special
Let's take a chance and fly away somewhere

Starting over (over and over and over)

(Just Like) Starting Over
John Lennon

It finished up just as we drove past the courthouse steps.

Kismet, Ya think?
Stevi
  •  

JudiBlueEyes

Stevi, I hope you're enjoying the first leg of your trip.  I always marvel at how certain songs can speak to us in such a meaningful way.  All our lives are interconnected in some manner.  To that end, we're all with you and Penny.  Safe travels!

Judi
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Stevi
Dear Stevi: 
Thank you for posting your terrific update as you started your road trip.  For sure what played on the radio as you approached the courthouse sounds like Kismet to me.... it is and was your destiny to be there at those times, 50 years ago and now.
Was it a song or was it read as a poem?   
All the words are so wonderful and most appropriate for you and Penny on your 50th wedding anniversary.....   CONGRATULATIONS  !!!!

Again, thank you for keeping your followers updated with your life happenings.
Hugs, and well wishes....   and SAFE TRAVELS
Danielle

Quote from: Stevi on August 28, 2018, 05:22:16 PM
Yesterday, Penny and I finished up our therapist sessions and headed southward.  As we motored down along I95 headed to Kingsland in Georgia, we did not have any real firm plan in mind.  It was good enough to be footloose and fancy free for a bit.  As we approached Florence in South Carolina, a thought occurred.  That does happen to me on occasion.  Why not make a small detour and visit the town again.  After all, it had been a while since we were there. Only fifty years.  You see Florence was the where Penny and I got married fifty years ago.

We were each eighteen years old.  I could not get my parents permission for us to marry.  At the time, South Carolinsa allowed eighteen year olds to marry without a blood test with only a twenty four hour waiting period.

So, we drove into town to see some of the sights.  We set our sights on the county courthouse.  As we were approaching the courthouse the following came on the radio.

Our life together
Is so precious together
Although our love is still special
Let's take a chance and fly away
Somewhere alone

Starting over

Everyday we used to make it love
Why can't we be making love nice and easy
It's time to spread our wings and fly
Don't let another day go by my love
Starting over

Why don't we take off alone
Take a trip somewhere far, far away
We'll be together all alone again
Like we used to in the early days
Well, well, well darling

Starting over

Our life together
Is so precious together
Although our love still is special
Let's take a chance and fly away somewhere

Starting over (over and over and over)

(Just Like) Starting Over
John Lennon

It finished up just as we drove past the courthouse steps.

Kismet, Ya think?
Stevi

•  

Stevi

Danielle,

It was the song that was playing on the radio.

Stevi
  •  

Stevi

A little catching up to be done.  Penny and I have been busy the last several days.  On Tuesday we moved from south Georgia down to central Florida.  That evening we visited with Stephanie (@Steph2.0 version) for several hours.  Wonderful conversation to get to know on another better.  The following morning we met up for a brunch.  Good food at a  local diner.   Afterward, I dropped Penny off at our hotel room and I went over to Stephanie's place where we found diversion in conversation, touring the shop and hanger while Stephanie watched the weather as storm cloud after storm cloud popped up and dissipated in the area.  Finally the weather cooperated enough for Stephanie to get the craft out of the hanger, up in the air for a half hour so she could cruise around a bit, put through a few sharp banking turns to give me few thrills, and get it back to the hanger before the really bad weather came in with heavy rain and solid overcast to follow.  Tanks so much, Stephanie.

For the evening, Penny and I collected Stephanie and drove to Cassie's house for her on the way to a T-Network social event.  I have some transgender social connections around home but they are therapy related events that exclude SOs.  I wanted to get Penny some exposure to more of my world and Stephanie and Cassie graciously guided Penny and I so my wife could get a bit of the flavor.  By the time we all got to bed it was late. Some more thanks are in order for Stephanie and Cassie going the extra mile for us.

The next morning was reserved for Stephanie's FFS phone consult.  Between the late hour that I got her home and the restless night she had in anticipation of the morning's Skype session, Stephanie needed some time for herself.  But, as previously arranged, We picked up her and her spouse for a trip up to a housing development area known as The Villages.   There we met up with Cassie and the five of us had some dinner and some socializing.  Afterward we headed off to The Mystic Ice Cream Shop for a game of trivia and and some ice cream, of course.  Although we did not win any of the rounds, we did mange to give some of the better teams a run for their money a couple times.  I was a bit apprehensive of my ability to contribute but I surprised myself and had a really good time.  We left Cassie to fend for herself after the trivia and we got ourselves back home before the coach changed back into a pumpkin.

Our time spent with Stephanie and her spouse and Cassie was filled with good experiences and conversation.  Thank you, so much girls.

Stevi and Penny
  •  

KathyLauren

Great update, Stevi!  Having just enjoyed a visit from Tia (Anne Blake) and Debi, I love reading out members from Susan's Place meeting up with each other.  I am glad that you have such a good time.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Stevi

Today we moved on down to Miami to board the Carnival Glory tomorrow for our honeymoon cruise.  On the way we stopped  near Jensen Beach to have lunch with a couple of former cruising friends from days gone by.  When I recently reached out to them they were most welcoming.  We had a pleasant long lunch.  We will stop by on our way home for a longer visit.

We are now checked in and the luggage is rearranged for boarding tomorrow.  I hope all you girls and guys stay out of trouble and save a little of the fun for me when I get back into port.

Stevi
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Stevi:
Dear Stevi:
Please have a pleasant and fun trip on the cruise. 
Such a great way for you and your wife Penny to celebrate your 50th Wedding Anniversary.

When you are done with your cruise it would be great to see some pictures of your happy and fun times together.
Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle
Quote from: Stevi on August 31, 2018, 09:02:19 PM
Today we moved on down to Miami to board the Carnival Glory tomorrow for our honeymoon cruise.  On the way we stopped  near Jensen Beach to have lunch with a couple of former cruising friends from days gone by.  When I recently reached out to them they were most welcoming.  We had a pleasant long lunch.  We will stop by on our way home for a longer visit.

We are now checked in and the luggage is rearranged for boarding tomorrow.  I hope all you girls and guys stay out of trouble and save a little of the fun for me when I get back into port.

Stevi

•  

Stevi

Well, Penny and and I have arrived home from our honeymoon.  It went very well and we had a good time.  It began with a stop in Florence, SC where we married a little over fifty years ago.  It had a visit with some new friends, Stephanie and Cassie, and ended with some recently informed old friends.  In the middle was an eight day cruise aboard the Carnival Glory just the two of us. I will need to fill in the details at a later date.

Let me tell you all why.  It is ironic that Florence is scheduled to stop by our house in the coming days.  So I have to get the house all ready for her arrival.  Our little abode is located at the edge of what is called the 500 yr flood plain.  A few years back, Hurricane Irene blew in 9' 6" of tidal surge that put the shoreline on the back corner of our little piece of this earth with the house surrounded by water.  Presently, the forecast for the Nuese River is for 9 to 13 feet of surge.  13 feet will bring the water level up to mid-calf where I now sit.  Not much I can do except move valuables up to the table tops, pack what is most valuable and necessary into our little Prius and head out of town.  We have until tomorrow afternoon to accomplish that.  Tomorrow evening the winds will begin to build and the rain bands will start darkening the skies.

Our daughter lives in Alexandria. VA.  We will go to stay with her until we are allowed to return to see what we can salvage.   The house is insured for flood, wind and hail for more than its likely real value.  The deductible is not insignificant so the worst case is for relatively minor damage.  Best cases are all or nothing at all.

I promise to take all the pictures we had taken for our honeymoon album so I can provide the required evidence. 

We will be OK.  We have each other.
Stevi
  •  

KathyLauren

I am glad you had a good honeymoon, but what a thing to return to!  The storm is going to do what it is going to do, so all you can do is to protect your valuables and evacuate.  Yikes!

I wish you good luck and hope that everything is okay when you return.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Nicole70

Good luck Stevi, I hope your property misses the worst of the weather, stay safe.

Nicole
  •  

Stevi

We are settled in at our daughter's, place.  The day was a bit long.  I was awake at a little after 5 am.  I did the work of "battening down the hatches" to make ready for Florence's arrival, mowed the grass.  The lawn was temporarily normal following a couple weeks with little rain.  Then there was the packing to do.  We left the house just before noon and arrived here just after 7 pm.  Traffic on I95 northbound was heavy and backed up in places.  I was surprised it went as quickly as it did.

The forecast for Florence has been shifting around.  The surge prediction was down to 6 t 9 feet.  The track projections has move her southward.  But the surge in our area has been moved back to 9 to 13 feet.

Good night,
Stevi

•  

Stevi

Checking onto towndock.net ( our hometown has an excellent website to cover all things local ) it seems the wind and rain of Florence have begun to settle in over our home.  I do see the forecasted track is taking her further south than our place.  Bad news for people down in South Carolina.  The wind speeds are lower than they were but the storm is going to move slowly and dump a lot of water.  Our house in still threatened by a very high storm surge from the northeast winds of the right-front quadrant.

I am not overly concerned.  We are safe.  We will put it all back together afterward.  There is nothing there we can't replace or live without.  In the meantime, I think we might run over to Rock Hall, MD and visit with a friend where we docked our boat in days gone by.  Something fun and a good diversion to occupy the mind.  She knows of my new look and is perfectly OK.  Should be fun.

Stevi
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: Stevi on September 13, 2018, 07:42:25 AM
Checking onto towndock.net ( our hometown has an excellent website to cover all things local ) it seems the wind and rain of Florence have begun to settle in over our home.  I do see the forecasted track is taking her further south than our place.  Bad news for people down in South Carolina.  The wind speeds are lower than they were but the storm is going to move slowly and dump a lot of water.  Our house in still threatened by a very high storm surge from the northwest winds of the right-front quadrant.

I am not overly concerned.  We are safe.  We will put it all back together afterward.  There is nothing there we can't replace or live without.  In the meantime, I think we might run over to Rock Hall, MD and visit with a friend where we docked our boat in days gone by.  Something fun and a good diversion to occupy the mind.  She knows of my new look and is perfectly OK.  Should be fun.

Stevi

Best of luck in all respects, Stevi!

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Stevi

Thanks for your well wishes, Kathy, Nicole and Stephanie.

Towndock has implemented the latest storm surge algorithm.

https://towndock.net/img/21859.jpg

Eat your heart out, Jim Cantore
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: Stevi on September 13, 2018, 09:04:11 AM
Thanks for your well wishes, Kathy, Nichole ans Stephanie.

Towndock has implemented the latest storm surge algorithm.

https://towndock.net/img/21859.jpg

Eat your heart out, Jim Cantore

I'll be darned. That's the same algorithm my investment counselor uses!

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •