Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Do you look like your sister or your mother? For MtF only please

Started by Jessica, March 19, 2018, 05:45:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you look more like your sister or your mother?

Sister
15 (29.4%)
Mother
29 (56.9%)
Neither
6 (11.8%)
I'm the redheaded step child
1 (2%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Jessica

I just looked in the mirror and saw my sister, and then this question came to mind.

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Sonja

I look very similar to my mother when she was in her twenties.

Sonja.
  •  

Jessica

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Jessica

Quote from: Sonja on March 19, 2018, 06:04:24 PM
I look very similar to my mother when she was in her twenties.

Sonja.

Then your mother was very pretty!

•  

amberwaves

Quote from: Jessica on March 19, 2018, 06:05:20 PM
Come on @amberwaves.......push the button, make it official.  Lol

Hugs, Jess
I use Tapatalk and the polls never show up
  •  

Sephirah

I look a lot like my mother. Some would say act like her, too, lol. I have no comment.

I never had a sister, but my middle brother looks a lot like my dad. Although my youngest brother also looked more like my mother, too.
Natura nihil frustra facit.
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: Sephirah on March 19, 2018, 06:10:54 PM
I look a lot like my mother. Some would say act like her, too, lol. I have no comment.

I never had a sister, but my middle brother looks a lot like my dad. Although my youngest brother also looked more like my mother, too.

@Sephirah are you able to get a side by side pic with her?
I've thought about getting one with my sis next time I see her.

•  

Laurel D

My mom isn't too pleased with the way I look, but I look a quite a bit like her.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

•  

KathyLauren

I don't have a sister, so that option is out.  (Hee-hee, my brothers can't say that any more, and that thought makes me happy. :D )

I have noticed more than a few times a resemblance in the mirror to my mother.  The eyes, I think.  Yes, I do look like her.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Maddie86

I look similar to my younger sister and we get our looks from our dad's side of the family, except for my hair, I got my mom's hair... and her allergies too, ugh! I've been going through a lot of old photos with my older sister lately and she looks a lot like my mom did before her teens, but now they look absolutely nothing alike.
  •  

Devlyn

•  

Gertrude

No. I look more like my dad and my sisters have a different father.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  •  

Allison S

Even before transitioning I always looked like my mom. A family friend said that me and one of my sisters look like my mom. I have 4 sisters and a brother.

Sometimes I catch a glimpse in the mirror and I look like one sister. Then I pull my hair back and I think I look like another. It's all relative.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on March 19, 2018, 07:39:59 PM
You tell me.  :)

My mom.

My sisters.

I vote sisters, at first glance I thought the one on the right was you, but not you.
So that's my opinion. Cut your bangs and it's even closer!

•  

Devlyn

That's my older sister, and my younger sister is on the left.
  •  

Julie -2010

I have a lot of sisters, but I look a lot like the one that is closer in age to me.  I have a photo even before HRT where I swear I could pass for her (somewhat - far away).  People have told me all my life that I have a lot of the same features as my mom.

I vote sister.
"me to be my true and authentic self, my own person, one who belonged to the infinitely loving Creator, with all the inherent flaws that come with it."  - Jonathan S. Williams
  •  

Devlyn

Julie, please tell me that avatar pic is from Saturday.  ;D
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on March 19, 2018, 08:48:25 PM
That's my older sister, and my younger sister is on the left.

The shape of your older sisters face is very similar to yours. 
Your mothers eyes and nose are different than yours or your sisters. 

•  

Julie -2010

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on March 19, 2018, 08:58:47 PM
Julie, please tell me that avatar pic is from Saturday.  ;D

It is.  I met a bunch of ladies up in Loveland, Colorado for a St. Patrick's day lunch and I couldn't resist taking a selfie. 
"me to be my true and authentic self, my own person, one who belonged to the infinitely loving Creator, with all the inherent flaws that come with it."  - Jonathan S. Williams
  •