Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Weapons, shooting, guns.

Started by Tracey, March 22, 2018, 06:19:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devlyn

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on March 24, 2018, 12:07:19 PM
I love this subject and the thread replies.........

.... BUT we sound like such "men" here....

to keep focused perhaps we need to get back to shoes, dresses, hair, makeup, cooking and sewing!!!!  J/K

Danielle

Yeah, wo-men! Is there a problem with that?  ;D

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Cassi

Do you mean we sound like Macha Women? 
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Colleen_definitely

More like nacho woman.

Though after electrolysis this morning I feel like Deadpool with boobs. Disfigured, heavily armed, and craving Mexican food.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on March 24, 2018, 01:58:15 PM
More like nacho woman.

Though after electrolysis this morning I feel like Deadpool with boobs. Disfigured, heavily armed, and craving Mexican food.

One's named Margarita and the other Daquiri? 
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Mountain Warfare Girl

I am a gunsmith and a professional  sport shooter doing both NRA / camp Perry big bore and multi gun tactical events. I also hunt and I love venison.  I also have my CCW for self defense and my side job doing Executive protection Here is one of my long rang competition ARs she is in 6.8 SPC and grooms right at 3/8 moa with good hand loaded ammo

I'm also in the proses of getting the ground work going to start a self defense / fire arm training co specializing in teaching LGBTI people how to CCW and protect themselves from attackers. Being I was a Army small-arms and Small units tactics instructor for 10 years and I am a certified civilian fire arms instructor
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Mountain Warfare Girl on March 24, 2018, 04:07:52 PM
I am a gunsmith and a professional  sport shooter doing both NRA / camp Perry big bore and multi gun tactical events. I also hunt and I love venison.  I also have my CCW for self defense and my side job doing Executive protection Here is one of my long rang competition ARs she is in 6.8 SPC and grooms right at 3/8 moa with good hand loaded ammo

I'm also in the proses of getting the ground work going to start a self defense / fire arm training co specializing in teaching LGBTI people how to CCW and protect themselves from attackers. Being I was a Army small-arms and Small units tactics instructor for 10 years and I am a certified civilian fire arms instructor

@ Mountain Warfare Girl
   That is good news about you starting a self defense and training company ....  with your background and skills in the field of firearms you should do quite well with your new company.
.... and you have come to the right thread/topic, thanks for sharing.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Cassi

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

SashaHyde

My current crush is the AA-12. so sexy, *Swoon*
--Sasha  :P
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: SashaHyde on March 24, 2018, 07:07:40 PM
My current crush is the AA-12. so sexy, *Swoon*

Good for tough'n up the belly too:

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Cassi

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

SashaHyde

•  

SashaHyde

This tech has always fascinated me...

•  

Cassi

Wow, awesome.  Kinda reminded me of Puff - The Magic Dragon from Nam.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

V M

For my 12th birthday I was given a Daisy BB Gun
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Miharu Barbie

I am so glad to see this conversation here. I could use some advice. I've been gun shopping lately; it's time to add a concealable semi-auto handgun to my little collection. I've more or less got my heart set on a Sig Sauer P320. (I prefer the original version, prior to the trigger upgrade. The upgrade increased the trigger pull by around a quarter inch; no thank you to that!)

My question is this.  Do any of you have experience with Sig Sauer?  Are they good, dependable weapons?  Should I be looking at other makes and models? I'm looking to get into a small to medium frame 9mm with light trigger resistance and a reputation for reliability.

You all make me feel proud to be a trans woman!  Thank you!

Love,
Miharu
Free your mind and your arse will follow

HRT:                         June 1998
Full Time For Good:     November 1998
Never Looking Back:  Now!
  •  

Deborah

I've always heard good things about Sig Sauer.  Another brand with a good reputation that I do own is Beretta.  They are excellent also and worth some comparison shopping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Love is not obedience, conformity, or submission. It is a counterfeit love that is contingent upon authority, punishment, or reward. True love is respect and admiration, compassion and kindness, freely given by a healthy, unafraid human being....  - Dan Barker

U.S. Army Retired
  •  

Deborah

These are my two Berettas.  The top one is a 92F (9mm) and as about the same size as a M1911 .45 cal.  The bottom one is an 85 BB in .380 auto.  That one is a lot smaller and is about the smallest I can go and still fit my hand comfortably.  It's plenty small for an easily concealable holster or a bag but is marginal to fit in a pocket.  Unfortunately, this model is not made anymore.

For concealment I found that the most important thing is a quality holster.  I had a custom fit inside the belt holster made by Milt Sparks and with it I had no problems concealing a large frame .45 cal under a t shirt.  The holsters you can buy off the rack in stores do a much poorer job at both concealment and comfort.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Love is not obedience, conformity, or submission. It is a counterfeit love that is contingent upon authority, punishment, or reward. True love is respect and admiration, compassion and kindness, freely given by a healthy, unafraid human being....  - Dan Barker

U.S. Army Retired
  •  

Cassi

Being left-handed, holsters are a wee bit more difficult for me :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Cassi on March 24, 2018, 12:27:46 PM
Get-sum!

I am not so much interested in guns, but I was being trained with that M-60 machine gun and the M-16 rifle about 30 years ago here (S. Korea). Roars from the M-60 were enough to terrify me. Probably the M-60 is less lethal than the M-16, but I thought that the thundering noise of the M-60 can cause a tremendous psychological effect. I needed earplugs.

At that time, most ROK soldiers carried the K-2 or K-1 rifle, which are lighter and shorter than the M-16. Some of them were once exported to the U.S. (e.g., Max 2 rifle). My son is now in the obligatory military service, and should carry the K-2.

The most concern in the army here is any accidental gunfire, not an attack from N. Korea. The total number of bullets should be kept accountable, whether they are filled or empty. If any officer lost his pistol, it was reported to the headquarter, bringing dozens of criminal investigators, as potentially it can be used to assassinate the president or other important political leaders. A joke at that time was that you have better lose a man rather than losing a pistol in the army. I once heard that even all honey buckets within the unit were emptied to find the lost pistol.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Cassi

I've met quite a few Korean Marines (BAMFs) as a member of the 1st Marine Division Association we'd have get togethers and celebrate the ties with the KMC as back far as the Frozen Chosin During The Freezing Season and Vietnam.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •