Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 9.0

Started by V M, March 24, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allison S

Thanks Danielle and Natalie!

Danielle, you're right about having to be patient. It's mostly my thinking, where have the past 3 years gone and why didn't I start then?!

Oh and as for my face, I haf this photo up before, along with another one. This was before hrt and I don't wear as much makeup anymore. But here you go just for you lol

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Allison S on March 25, 2018, 04:58:15 PM

Danielle, you're right about having to be patient. It's mostly my thinking, where have the past 3 years gone and why didn't I start then?!

Oh and as for my face, I haf this photo up before, along with another one. This was before hrt and I don't wear as much makeup anymore. But here you go just for you lol

Wow Allision, you look absolutely terrific in that "pre-HRT" picture.  In my opinion there is no reason to not show your face in your photos... including a new Avatar/Profile pic perhaps????
It is nice now that I can put a face to your name.... thank you for posting your new photo.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

I totally think you look great there and look better every day that passes by you are definitely going to be a Hottie 
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on March 25, 2018, 04:53:00 PM
Natalie.ashlyne:   You look terrific in your grocery shopping trip photo.  My present Aavatar/profile pic is of me at the grocery store...  I love going grocery shopping since I went full-time.... everybody is watching and that is fine with me... plus it is a great way to start conversations with strangers and to meet new people.... guys and gals!!!!
Danielle

Thank you I have more fun shopping now too, I have meet a few people but nothing attractions yet still working on it
  •  

Cassi

Come on now, you know darn well that you hadn't had this picture as your avatar because you didn't want people to get jealous! :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Sonja

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on March 25, 2018, 03:36:40 PM
Wow Allison you look great there i would not think you would get sir at all ma am for sure you have a great body too

You look Beautiful Danielle amazing

I had to do some groceries  shopping today   

@Natalie - nice photos Natalie and for the pics you posted of your new black dresses - cute!, PS Is that a family of lions on your bed?

Sonja.
  •  

Cassi

Hi Sonja!

She has a Pride of Lions on her bed who just ate the zebra :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Cassi on March 25, 2018, 05:37:57 PM
Come on now, you know darn well that you hadn't had this picture as your avatar because you didn't want people to get jealous! :)

oh she does I am jealous myself especially of the catsuit  she Rocks the catsuit
  •  

Cassi

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Sonja on March 25, 2018, 05:39:02 PM
@Natalie - nice photos Natalie and for the pics you posted of your new black dresses - cute!, PS Is that a family of lions on your bed?

Sonja.

Aww thank you Yes it is the mom and dad lion are almost 35 years old the little one is my dogs to but I stole it as my baby lion is lost my dog played with it .
  •  

KathyLauren

At a Thai restaurant today for a long lunch with friends.  After the bill was paid and we were ready to leave, the proprietor asked us if we would like to have a group photo taken.  (Smart marketing.  He gets an email address that way.)  Anyway, I cropped the picture to cut out people who have not given me permission to publish their photos.  Here's me.

2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: KathyLauren on March 25, 2018, 07:20:54 PM
At a Thai restaurant today for a long lunch with friends.  After the bill was paid and we were ready to leave, the proprietor asked us if we would like to have a group photo taken.  (Smart marketing.  He gets an email address that way.)  Anyway, I cropped the picture to cut out people who have not given me permission to publish their photos.  Here's me.

Looking good Kathy
  •  

Devlyn

They should comp you the meal for looking so good in their restaurant.  :)

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Cassi

OMG Devyl!!!!  We have some serious competition for the hottest Blue Eyed Blond!!!!!!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@ KathyLauren:
  You look absolutely terrific... a wonderful photo of you.   
Definitely, You Look Fabulous Darling !!!
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

tgirlamg

Killin it Kathy!!!!

Allison ... Maybe some day you will believe me when I say that you will make this world your own... 😀 Put your journey on cruise control little sister!... less worry... more lovin' and livin' every moment!!!

Natalie!!! Gorgeous from the start and more so each day!!!!

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

Ashley 😀💗🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Andi H

Hey everyone,
I have not posted anything yet, but have been reading a little here n there and want to say hi! 
Andi

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Andi H on March 26, 2018, 05:27:10 AM
Hey everyone,
I have not posted anything yet, but have been reading a little here n there and want to say hi! 
Andi

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Hi Andi welcome I am Natalie,
  •  

V M

Hi Andi H  :icon_wave:

Welcome to Susan's Place  :)  Glad to have you here, join on in the fun

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that we offer to all new members to help them along

Things that you should read

Hugs

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Andi H

•