Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 9.0

Started by V M, March 24, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andi H

Quote from: V M on March 26, 2018, 07:26:33 AM
Hi Andi H  :icon_wave:

Welcome to Susan's Place  :)  Glad to have you here, join on in the fun

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that we offer to all new members to help them along

Things that you should read

Hugs

V M
Ok, I'll read thru.. thank you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: tgirlamc on March 25, 2018, 11:46:05 PM
Killin it Kathy!!!!

Allison ... Maybe some day you will believe me when I say that you will make this world your own... 😀 Put your journey on cruise control little sister!... less worry... more lovin' and livin' every moment!!!

Natalie!!! Gorgeous from the start and more so each day!!!!

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

Ashley 😀💗🌻

Thank you Ashley trying to learn from you  :)
  •  

KathyLauren

2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Courtney.lane408

Just under 3 months on hrt now! Can't wait for what is to come! Ready to ditch this boy mode, but I think I see some changes already?! 26 years old.here is a little guy mode before and after from -2 months to 3 months hrt with a girl mode picture in between.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

tgirlamg

Looking Gorgeous Courtney!... Amazing things await!

Andi... Welcome aboard sister!!!

Onward we go!!!

Ashley 😀
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

roseyfox

I rather not
  •  

Andi H

Quote from: KathyLauren on March 26, 2018, 11:54:58 AM
Thanks, ladies!  Lookin' good, Andi!
Thanks!.. and likewise!

•  

Northern Star Girl

snipped: 
Quote from: roseyfox on March 26, 2018, 02:00:55 PM
secound time really wearing makeup

@ RoseyFox:  You, your hair and your makeup are wonderful....
... you have obviously done makeup previously!!!   Nice job.
Thanks for posting your very nice pictures!!!
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Andi H

Quote from: tgirlamc on March 26, 2018, 12:54:24 PM
Looking Gorgeous Courtney!... Amazing things await!

Andi... Welcome aboard sister!!!

Onward we go!!!

Ashley [emoji3]
Thank you!

•  

Cassi

Quote from: Courtney.lane408 on March 26, 2018, 12:46:16 PM
Just under 3 months on hrt now! Can't wait for what is to come! Ready to ditch this boy mode, but I think I see some changes already?! 26 years old.here is a little guy mode before and after from -2 months to 3 months hrt with a girl mode picture in between.

Wow, we of the Blond Blue-eyed Bombshellettes are luck you don't have blue eyes else we would have to make you El Presidentette :)
Awesome!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Lyric

Quote from: Courtney.lane408 on March 26, 2018, 12:46:16 PM
You make a good looking fella, but you're certainly becoming a fab lady, Courtney. You seem to have an ample amount of nice hair growing there. I'm looking forward to seeing it as long your wigs are. Best wishes with things.

Quote from: roseyfox on March 26, 2018, 02:00:55 PMsecound time really wearing makeup
I love the curls and your makeup looks fine.
"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life." - Steve Jobs
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: roseyfox on March 26, 2018, 02:00:55 PM
secound time really wearing makeup

Awesome!!!!

We would invite you to join the Blond Blue-eyed Bombshellettes but you're only half blond :)
Just kidding, you look absolutely marvelous!!!!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Lyric on March 26, 2018, 02:12:17 PM
You make a good looking fella, but you're certainly becoming a fab lady, Courtney. You seem to have an ample amount of nice hair growing there. I'm looking forward to seeing it as long your wigs are. Best wishes with things.

She does have a cute nose, kinda reminds me of someone :)

Now, the hair, ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww - just kidding - jealous as all get out :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

tgirlamg

Rosey!!!

Killin' it sister!!!... Love the hair!!!

Hugs!

A 😀💗🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

Cassi

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: KathyLauren on March 26, 2018, 11:54:58 AM
Thanks, ladies!  Lookin' good, Andi!

Awesome avatar picture Kathy!  You're acting president of the Blond Blue-Eyed Bombshellettes!!!!!!!!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Cassi on March 26, 2018, 02:15:42 PM
Ashley,

Where have you been??????????????????????????????///

Right now I'm in Texas!... Hubby and I had a nice weekend and saw a few shows... I will post a few vacation pics after we get settled at home and I give my blind kitty some love... It's hard to be away from her!!! 😺

Onward brave sisters!!!

Ashley 😀💗🌻

•  

Courtney.lane408

Quote from: Lyric on March 26, 2018, 02:12:17 PM
I can't wait either thanks, one day I'll have long pretty hair :) I appreciate the well wishes!

•  

I Am Jess

You step away for a few days and BAM a flood of fabulousness explodes across this new thread!  Everyone is looking amazing! 

I went to Pt. Dume in Malibu yesterday and climbed to the top.  It was a fabulous day to be out and about! (Please excuse the bad eye makeup.  It was a long night on Saturday and I didn't exactly roll out of bed looking my best.)

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Cassi

It's my Super Hero!  I think girls should also be Super Heroes!

Afterall, Doctor Who isn't Doctor Whoette!!!!!!

Awesome as always Jess!

But.....

Sopranos?  I was a Soprano in junior high and probably until I was close to 16, lol. 

Mob related?  If you start lugging around a violin case..............................  :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •