News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 9.0

Started by V M, March 24, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allison S

Quote from: Courtney.lane408 on March 26, 2018, 02:43:58 PM
I can't wait either thanks, one day I'll have long pretty hair :) I appreciate the well wishes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You will! I love your hair color I mean wow ... I'm jealous! Mine is just a boring dark brown.. and short. My hair barely grows half an inch every 2 months.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Allison S

Quote from: Cassi on March 25, 2018, 02:28:57 PM
OMG, you look soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much like my first girlfriend.
She wore a pink crop top? Lol
Quote from: Cassi on March 25, 2018, 05:37:57 PM
Come on now, you know darn well that you hadn't had this picture as your avatar because you didn't want people to get jealous! :)
I actually used it for dating sites and didn't want my photo to pop up if they did a search by plugging it in lol
But now I don't care. I deleted my profiles anyway

•  

Sonja

@Courtney - Looking great, love the pink hair in your avatar - was it temp or permanent?

@Rosey - Very pretty! Cute smile, Fantastic hair!!

@Jess - Always out and about having fun!! Do you have a chauffeur that drives you around, I can't picture you driving - you would be too busy planning your next outing, and the next... LOL! ;D

Sonja.
  •  

Courtney.lane408

Quote from: Sonja on March 26, 2018, 04:26:19 PM
@Courtney - Looking great, love the pink hair in your avatar - was it temp or permanent?

@Rosey - Very pretty! Cute smile, Fantastic hair!!

@Jess - Always out and about having fun!! Do you have a chauffeur that drives you around, I can't picture you driving - you would be too busy planning your next outing, and the next... LOL! ;D

Sonja.
I wish either haha just a wig [emoji12]

•  

Sonja

Quote from: Courtney.lane408 on March 26, 2018, 05:39:52 PM
I wish either haha just a wig [emoji12]

@Courtney - well it suits you!! But you look good in blonde too, handy that!

@KathyLauren  - Love your new avatar pic - very sweet x.

Sonja.
  •  

I Am Jess

Thanks for the kind words ladies.  Saturday night was dance party might at a local night club.  One of my roommates and I went to dance and have fun.  I met a lawyer visiting from out of town and he was really into me, even after I told him I was trans.  It was a very fun late evening.  This is how I went out, all 6'5" of me in my boots.

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Cassi

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Allison S

Quote from: I Am Jess on March 26, 2018, 05:59:10 PM
Thanks for the kind words ladies.  Saturday night was dance party might at a local night club.  One of my roommates and I went to dance and have fun.  I met a lawyer visiting from out of town and he was really into me, even after I told him I was trans.  It was a very fun late evening.  This is how I went out, all 6'5" of me in my boots.

So foxy!! Can I borrow those boots? Actually your legs too!

And now I wanna know, were you interested in him?!

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Courtney.lane408 on March 26, 2018, 12:46:16 PM
Just under 3 months on hrt now! Can't wait for what is to come! Ready to ditch this boy mode, but I think I see some changes already?! 26 years old.here is a little guy mode before and after from -2 months to 3 months hrt with a girl mode picture in between.

You are looking cute Courtney :) 

Jess you are always dressed to impress :)

Jess you are always dressed to impress :)

Quote from: roseyfox on March 26, 2018, 02:00:55 PM
secound time really wearing makeup

rosey you look beautiful love your hair and your make up looks great :)
  •  

Sarah_P

Well, he'd have to be either gay or dead to NOT be into you!
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

Allison S

Quote from: Sarah_P on March 26, 2018, 10:04:50 PM
Well, he'd have to be either gay or dead to NOT be into you!
Double agree!! But a gay dead man ghost sounds kinda cool too

•  

Cassi

Quote from: Allison S on March 26, 2018, 10:42:32 PM
Double agree!! But a gay dead man ghost sounds kinda cool too

Hey now, nobody wants to be ecoplasmism :(
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

I Am Jess

Quote from: Allison S on March 26, 2018, 09:06:01 PM
So foxy!! Can I borrow those boots?

And now I wanna know, were you interested in him?!

Size 13?  I managed to find them at the Nordstrom Rack.  As soon as I tried them on there was no way I was not going to leave the store without them.

Yes I was very interested in him.  He was a little bit short for my usual tastes but the dude was smart and very fit.  He's a boxer for the fitness aspects of it and he was rock solid which is unusual for a 56 year old guy.  He was very smart and we were having conversations ranging from pre-WW I Europe to the brilliance of Gayle Sayers as a running back and kick returner.  We engaged in some pretty heavy kissing and touching, even after I told him my status.  So yes I was very into him and I was very disappointed when he cancelled out on our dinner plans for Sunday.

•  

tgirlamg

Jess!!!... Lookin' Gorgeous as always Sister Slayovich!!!  :)!!!

Hey All,

My husband and I took a quick but fun trip to Texas this weekend... Here are a few pics from along the way... The picture of Buc-ee's is especially for Cassi...

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

Ashley  :)

Untitled by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Northern Star Girl

snipped all but ONE photo to save space on my reply:
Quote from: tgirlamc on March 27, 2018, 12:35:28 PM

Hey All,

My husband and I took a quick but fun trip to Texas this weekend... Here are a few pics from along the way... The picture of Buc-ee's is especially for Cassi...

@ Ashley:   Very nice photos of a beautiful woman....   very, very nice indeed.
This is certainly the correct thread for you to post those lovely photos:
"You Look Fabulous Darling"   !!!!!!!
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: tgirlamc on March 27, 2018, 12:35:28 PM

Hey All,

Thanks Ash!!!!

I found one picture with my daughter next to the Buckee's Outhouse but it was at the one between Houston and Galveston. 

BTW, love the blouse/shirt you have on it the first pic.  I have two somewhat like it, same color.  Both have Hoodies.  One is a pullover and laced strings and the other a zip up with the zipper on the wrong side, lol.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

I Am Jess

I stopped at the Buc-ee's between Houston and Austin a year ago when I went to the Capitol to lobby against SB 6.  It was a very interesting place.

Looking so beautiful Ashley!  Keep rocking it!
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: I Am Jess on March 27, 2018, 05:08:02 PM
I stopped at the Buc-ee's between Houston and Austin a year ago when I went to the Capitol to lobby against SB 6.  It was a very interesting place.

Looking so beautiful Ashley!  Keep rocking it!

Prior to actually going to a Buc-ee's (always misspeeel) when I lived in Texas, I would see people with t-shirts on and others being sooooo excited about a gas station - thought they were weird :).

Then, when my daughter and I were going to Galveston, we stopped at one.  I was blown away by the number of gas pumps all around their building.  Then we went into the store and I was blown away even more by the variety of stuff they had, including a kitchen.

As I went to investigate the "Bathrooms" that people had told me were so awesome I was totally blown away when I walked into their's - like 30 stalls and super clean.  I pulled out my cellphone to take pictures then caught myself saying, what the hell are you thinking?  This is a restroom.  Sorry, no pics :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Allison S

Beautiful Ashley [emoji173]

•  

natalie.ashlyne

•