Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 9.0

Started by V M, March 24, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I Am Jess

In yet another day in my extended weekend, I got to do a first.  I've lived in LA for 31 years and yet I've never taken the time to do the hike up to the Hollywood sign.  Yesterday my BFF and I hiked up that hill and it was the most amazing view.  Funny how you can see something everyday and not explore the beauty that it offers.  Here's a few photos from our adventure.  (Tonight we are going out to our favorite Tuesday night only night spot, the one where everyone has to wear black...)

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Beautiful Jess both you and the scenery. Wish it was that warm here getting tired of freezing in my igloo 
  •  

judithlynn

:-*
Hugs

•  

tgirlamg

Danielle, Cassi, Jess, Allison & Natalie!!!

Thanks to all for the kind and sweet words!!!... 

Cassi...The top I have on is a "Sexy Sweat" hoodie by Lucy over a Lucy racerback bra tank top and Lululemon Studio Pants!... That is the Buc-ee's in New Braunfels, TX... I posted some pics here many years ago posing with the bronze statue of Buc-ee out front!... We may end up in Texas Hill Country one day but we will see... We already live in paradise here in The Golden State!!!

Jess!!! ... It's funny, We could see the edge of the Hollywood sign from the house where I grew up but, I have never been up there either... I will put it on my "to do" list!!!

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

Ashley 😀❤️🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: I Am Jess on March 27, 2018, 08:07:53 PM
In yet another day in my extended weekend, I got to do a first.  I've lived in LA for 31 years and yet I've never taken the time to do the hike up to the Hollywood sign.  Yesterday my BFF and I hiked up that hill and it was the most amazing view.  Funny how you can see something everyday and not explore the beauty that it offers.  Here's a few photos from our adventure.  (Tonight we are going out to our favorite Tuesday night only night spot, the one where everyone has to wear black...)

Wait a minute, I'm confused (which isn't hard to do).  In one post I think you mentioned something about 6' 5" but the young lady to your right looks somewhat taller :)
And it goes without saying, AWESOME as always :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Cassi on March 27, 2018, 10:06:57 PM
Wait a minute, I'm confused (which isn't hard to do).  In one post I think you mentioned something about 6' 5" but the young lady to your right looks somewhat taller :)
And it goes without saying, AWESOME as always :)

I think it was 6'5 with heels maybe the young lady had heels on that day? maybe
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on March 27, 2018, 10:13:49 PM
I think it was 6'5 with heels maybe the young lady had heels on that day? maybe

I'm sure you're right.  Just wanted to see what my favorite Super Hero's response was going to be.  Go to Your Room Tiffany, you let the cat out of the bag - just kidding.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: tgirlamc on March 27, 2018, 12:35:28 PM
Jess!!!... Lookin' Gorgeous as always Sister Slayovich!!!  :)!!!

Hey All,

My husband and I took a quick but fun trip to Texas this weekend... Here are a few pics from along the way... The picture of Buc-ee's is especially for Cassi...

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

Ashley  :)

Untitled by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr

As typical sister!  You look fabulous!  I'm glad you had a good time in Austin and Gruene!
Can't wait to see you speak in person!

Big hugs, Your sister Jess

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Sonja

@Ashley - looking fantastic, I particularly love the pic of you sitting indoors - such a pretty & sweet face! The photo has a warm glow to it. Lovely!

Sonja
  •  

nikkiannukts

So here's me today after my weekly session with my counsellor.  This represents an enormous change in my world as I came out to a close member of my family last week.  She is the first member of the family to find out about and was incredibly supportive. 

I was staying with her for few days and the following day she took me shopping with her in London.   A few days later I was approved to start HRT !!!

Gone from being out and about in the shadows to centre stage and feeling fabulous!

Wife is having a hard time with it all and I feel desperately sorry for her but I cannot hide any longer.

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: nikkiannukts on March 28, 2018, 08:54:14 AM
So here's me today after my weekly session with my counsellor.  This represents an enormous change in my world as I came out to a close member of my family last week.  She is the first member of the family to find out about and was incredibly supportive. 

I was staying with her for few days and the following day she took me shopping with her in London.   A few days later I was approved to start HRT !!!

Gone from being out and about in the shadows to centre stage and feeling fabulous!

Wife is having a hard time with it all and I feel desperately sorry for her but I cannot hide any longer.

@ nikkiannuts:  Wow-whee...... wonderful photos and nice outfit, great hair!
I trust that you meeting with your counselor was productive.   And, it is neat that you are spending time with a close member of your family....  It sounds like that she accepted you when you came out to her... and she took you shopping with her!!!  How wonderful!!!!
I will be thinking of your difficulties with your wife... obviously that can be one of the biggest things to deal with in transitioning...   after all, she married you when you were a male... so it will be a big adjustment for her... do your best to make it work.
Hugs to you, and wishing you well.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Izzy Grace

Oh, you California girls!

I'd give anything to live in California. I just find the prospect of trying to coordinate a move and job search in a far away state daunting to say the least.

Just wanted to say that everyone really looks fabulous, this thread never ceases to give me hope of what might be possible for me with time! The Fab thread has been a source of much silent support for myself in the past. I have no doubt it does so for others.

Youre all royalty!
Starting Weight Oct 17: 234#  ♦  Current Weight 190#  ♦  Goal Weight: 155#  ♦  To Go: 35#

•  

p

Patti

Something is off - 2016-17
Out to husband - 2/14/17
Full-time - 3/9/17
HRT - 6/14/17
  •  

Harley Quinn

Morning after my 800 mile road trip for GRS consultation. 4 am comes way too early when getting home after midnight. But this is my fabulous bed head. 😂

At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Harley Quinn on March 28, 2018, 11:22:21 AM
Morning after my 800 mile road trip for GRS consultation. 4 am comes way too early when getting home after midnight. But this is my fabulous bed head. 😂

Harley Quinn:
   Looking very good.... yes, it is a fabulous bed head shot and I love your curly hair!!! 
So, what is your update with your thoughts regarding your GRS consultation?
Curious minds want to know.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on March 28, 2018, 11:46:13 AM

Harley Quinn:
   Looking very good.... yes, it is a fabulous bed head shot and I love your curly hair!!! 
So, what is your update with your thoughts regarding your GRS consultation?
Curious minds want to know.
Danielle
I think I found my surgeon.  Dr. Stiller was super nice and very easy to talk to.  I just got the feeling that he was going to go above and beyond to ensure that I got the best results possible.  His portfolio was pretty impressive to back up that feeling I had.  I have had a difficult time finding that quality in a surgeon since my hair restoration with Dr. Gabel.  So I should get the approval letter in 2 weeks and I can get on his schedule.  I'm looking at possibly October, if all goes to plan.  Then next spring, swimsuit shopping!  :icon_geekdance:
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Michelle_P

Wheee! I just got my first dirty look of the day, a little old lady who obviously Did Not Approve of something. I smiled back, and she scowled.

I blame the skirt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: Michelle_P on March 28, 2018, 02:08:00 PM
Wheee! I just got my first dirty look of the day, a little old lady who obviously Did Not Approve of something. I smiled back, and she scowled.

I blame the skirt.

Fabulous! I  blame the little old lady.  ;D

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Michelle_P on March 28, 2018, 02:08:00 PM

I blame the skirt.

Must be for wearing white before Memorial Day... I mean sheesh... major fashion fopaux. ::)

Other than that, I think that it's a sharp outfit!
  •  

Michelle_P

Quote from: Harley Quinn on March 28, 2018, 02:14:43 PM
Must be for wearing white before Memorial Day... I mean sheesh... major fashion fopaux. ::)

Other than that, I think that it's a sharp outfit!

*SNORT*. The usual uniform for a 64 year old here, which I studiously avoid, is sneakers, capris or jeans, tee and cardigan or sweatshirt.  It's quite warm, and will be 78-80 this afternoon.  I'm entirely appropriate as far as I am concerned.  Def better looking than the L.O.L. Brigade!
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •