News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 9.0

Started by V M, March 24, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alycya

Springtime  :)

I'm going to end my first year on hrt ... and I'm starting to see myself.

And it's really Fabulous!!!

So many ups and downs, but today I'm happy  :)

Hugs & Love,

Alysha

"Know masculinity, maintain femininity, and be a ravine for all under heaven" - Lao Tzu

•  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Alycya on April 03, 2018, 04:03:38 PM

Hugs & Love,

Alysha
Congratulations on your first year!  You look Fabulous!  You remind me of Uma Thurman in Pulp Fiction, very lovely!
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Alycya

Quote from: Harley Quinn on April 03, 2018, 04:16:44 PM
Congratulations on your first year!  You look Fabulous!

Thanks Harley  :)

... and YES! I'm am Fabulous!

Aly  < on self-esteem mode  ;)  :D
"Know masculinity, maintain femininity, and be a ravine for all under heaven" - Lao Tzu

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Alycya on April 03, 2018, 04:25:57 PM
Thanks Harley  :)

... and YES! I'm am Fabulous!

Aly  < on self-esteem mode  ;)  :D

Alyciya:
You do indeed look fabulous.  For most transitioning folks it is always good to always be in self-esteem and self-confidence mode.  It not only is great for your mental attitude but also helps a lot with passing.
Great results for 1 year HRT.  Please keep the updates coming... together we can all celebrate your successes and we can also support you in your frustrations.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Sonja

Quote from: Harley Quinn on April 03, 2018, 04:16:44 PM
Congratulations on your first year!  You look Fabulous!  You remind me of Uma Thurman in Pulp Fiction, very lovely!
@Alysha and Harley -- OMG I was looking at Alysha's profile thinking the exact same thing!! lol  Looking great Alysha!

Sonja.
  •  

pinzandneedlez

First time posting on this thread. The story behind this pic is it was my first girl hairstyle, and i was just hitting 7 days on estradiol.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

•  

tgirlamg

Hugs & Love,

Alysha

Sorella Mia!!!!

Looking Gorgeous and Happy!!! Congrats on the 1 year mark!!! 🎂... A good time to turn around and marvel at how truly far you have come in a short time.... Wonderful changes dear sister and more amazing things await... Enjoy it all 😀!!!

Onward we go brave sister!!!

Ciao!!!

Ashley 😀❤️🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Alycya

Quote from: tgirlamc on April 03, 2018, 11:30:24 PM
Sorella Mia!!!!

Looking Gorgeous and Happy!!! Congrats on the 1 year mark!!! 🎂... A good time to turn around and marvel at how truly far you have come in a short time.... Wonderful changes dear sister and more amazing things await... Enjoy it all 😀!!!

Onward we go brave sister!!!

Ciao!!!

Ashley 😀❤️🌻

Ashley!!! Ciaoooo Sorella mia!!!  :D

Yesterday I was in Bologna, a beautiful town with some friends ... a great day! I have been absolutely at ease all day. I will write soon a mail with the news ... :)

Hugs and much Love :)

Aly

Quote from: Sonja on April 03, 2018, 07:43:51 PM
@Alysha and Harley -- OMG I was looking at Alysha's profile thinking the exact same thing!! lol  Looking great Alysha!

Sonja.

@Harley Quinn @Sonja
Wow!!! Uma Thurman!!!  :D  I love her! Thanks <3 <3 <3  :D

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 03, 2018, 04:47:41 PM

Alyciya:
You do indeed look fabulous.  For most transitioning folks it is always good to always be in self-esteem and self-confidence mode.  It not only is great for your mental attitude but also helps a lot with passing.
Great results for 1 year HRT.  Please keep the updates coming... together we can all celebrate your successes and we can also support you in your frustrations.
Hugs,
Danielle

Thank You Danielle,

my self-confidence is growing even if i thought to reach better results after 1 year on hormones. Btw, there are days that sweep away all frustrations and the sun suddenly shines again :)

Love :)
Aly

•  

Rachel_Christina

Hey all, been a long time since I have done anything on this site D:
I guess it's a good thing really, a sign that I'm not needing it as much? That or I am being kept busy.
I miss it to be honest.
Life has been great since coming back home to Ireland, I love having my old yard again at my parents place and finally getting to use my Supra.
I have not yet organised my hormones since coming home, and I'm down to my last months supply from Switzerland. I'm in the process though so it shouldn't be too long now.
I have been fairly confident in my day to day and people here in the general public have been lovely.
I have very little social interaction though, have seen very little of my old friends, it doesn't bother me too much as I always was abit of a loner, it also may be a little on me that I never really bother to contact them.
I will hopefully try meet up after this week when my car is back on the road after a few upgrades I have been working on.
Family is so so at best but I'm not gonna get into that now :').
I hope everyone is doing well
And I hope to be a little more active in the forum even if it is just reading.

Here's a couple pics of me yesterday. The on piece body suit things do wonders for holding me all together, I would definitely suggest trying em, and there pretty cute too

•  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on April 04, 2018, 02:52:23 AM
I guess it's a good thing really, a sign that I'm not needing it as much? That or I am being kept busy.
I miss it to be honest.
Life has been great since coming back home to Ireland, I love having my old yard again at my parents place and finally getting to use my Supra.
I have not yet organised my hormones since coming home, and I'm down to my last months supply from Switzerland. I'm in the process though so it shouldn't be too long now.
I have been fairly confident in my day to day and people here in the general public have been lovely.
I have very little social interaction though, have seen very little of my old friends, it doesn't bother me too much as I always was abit of a loner, it also may be a little on me that I never really bother to contact them.
I will hopefully try meet up after this week when my car is back on the road after a few upgrades I have been working on.

Here's a couple pics of me yesterday. The on piece body suit things do wonders for holding me all together, I would definitely suggest trying em, and there pretty cute too

Very cute Rachel! Your hair looks great as usual.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

KathyLauren

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on April 04, 2018, 02:52:23 AMThe on piece body suit things do wonders for holding me all together, I would definitely suggest trying em, and there pretty cute too
Hon, I have a feeling that a piece of sack-cloth would look cute on you.  You are definitely looking fabulous!
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: pinzandneedlez on April 03, 2018, 09:49:49 PM
First time posting on this thread. The story behind this pic is it was my first girl hairstyle, and i was just hitting 7 days on estradiol.

Wow! 7 days, you got some gorgeous hair for being so new to hormones. I'm a bit jealous. I have a  feeling that you're going to have a lot of fun with some wonderful changes on estradiol. Big congratulations on your week of estrogen and your gorgeous hair. Love it!
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Harley Quinn

I miss it to be honest.

Be still my heart! You're back and your waist is thinner than ever! Looking good lady! I never get tired of seeing your posts here. You little Irish angel... 😍
  •  

josie76

Wow Rachel, looking good girl!  ;) I was starting to wonder where you might have gone to, although I am not here all that often myself.

Alycya, you are very pretty. I can definitely see the Uma Thurman look alike.

pinzandneedles, congrats on starting HRT. I hope you find it provides some of the peace of mind to you I have gotten from it. Your hair looks very nice.
04/26/2018 bi-lateral orchiectomy

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•  

Rachel_Christina

Thanks guys. It's been a strange time being home being out and all. I've been a little lost you know?
And yeah Harley, been doing a crazy workout routine, it was supposed to be simple but I nearly died first time doing it. The weight from the mid section is falling off.

I think my body has probably achieved what it will from hormones now. Unfortunately I have not had any crazy boob growth. I know some of my family are rather small too, but it's got me considering my options.
I had to trim a little of my hair unfortunately, and as per I lost more hair than I wanted. But it's almost back to where it was lengthwise, but it is a better shape, so I'm happy anyway :')

•  

amberwaves

I miss it to be honest.

Hey girl, glad to see you back on the site again.  You a are stunning as always.  I'm glad people are treating you well. I found myself spending long periods away as well.  Certainly not like the flurry of activity at the beginning.  Even without a whole lot of breast growth you still look great and flawlessly passable.  Just don't go too large if you decide on augmentation with your slender frame.
  •  

alex82

Hugs & Love,

Alysha

Very glamorous. You also have a fabulous balcony.
  •  

pinzandneedlez

Quote from: Harley Quinn on April 04, 2018, 07:55:43 AM
Wow! 7 days, you got some gorgeous hair for being so new to hormones. I'm a bit jealous. I have a  feeling that you're going to have a lot of fun with some wonderful changes on estradiol. Big congratulations on your week of estrogen and your gorgeous hair. Love it!
Thank you so much. I have worn my hair long for much of my life although I had no idea how to take care of it. Women have told me they were jealous of my hair for my whole life so I know it is one of my best feminine assets.  When I started transition 11 months ago I learned as much about hair care as my limited budget was able to handle. This cut and style was to make up for a "friend" of mine who started work on a balayage and left me looking like i had a bunch of terrible blonde hair extensions at the back (my hair is all real it just looked horrible) she then left me for 5 weeks without finishing it or talking to me at all. So this cut and style was to repair a hack job.

As you can see by my expression that was a moment of pure gender euphoria.

•  

TechGirl

I miss it to be honest.

Rachel,

Beautiful as always, and you have amazing hips!

Emily
  •  

SarahFehrman

I miss it to be honest.

You're beautiful! Don't get discouraged, dear heart. Things will get better. I know how hard it can be to face changes. So glad to have our sisters on here! Keep smiling, darling - you're worth it!
Love, Sarah xoxo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •