Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 9.0

Started by V M, March 24, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rachel_Christina

Thank guys,  and for sure Amber I wouldn't want them big atall. Don't like them massive ones D:
If I managed to attain a full A I would have been happy.
I have more important things than boob size right now anyway to worry about, plus I was kinda waiting to see what my new Irish Endo could tell me about it all.
Maybe there is more patience needed.
I will see soon enough all going well.

•  

Alycya

Quote from: alex82 on April 04, 2018, 10:36:59 AM
Very glamorous. You also have a fabulous balcony.

Thanks Alex  :)

Rachel, you really look great!

Hugs & Love
Aly
"Know masculinity, maintain femininity, and be a ravine for all under heaven" - Lao Tzu

•  

I Am Jess

Rachel - you are looking so beautiful girl.  I wish I could get my hair to grow like yours.

Alycya - you definitely have that Uma Thurman look going.  Beautiful!

Pinzandneedlez - what a great start!

Allison S -  definitely have the cute rocker chick down!!

Wanda Jane - looking good girl!

I've been experimenting more with black and white photography and I really like the look it creates in some of my pictures.

To look in the mirror in total surprise
At the hair on my shoulders and the age in my eyes
Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

sreyalp53

Quote from: SarahFehrman on April 04, 2018, 03:04:01 PM
You're beautiful! Don't get discouraged, dear heart. Things will get better. I know how hard it can be to face changes. So glad to have our sisters on here! Keep smiling, darling - you're worth it!
Love, Sarah xoxo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WoW.  Very pretty

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

•  

sreyalp53

Quote from: amberwaves on April 04, 2018, 10:22:16 AM
Hey girl, glad to see you back on the site again.  You a are stunning as always.  I'm glad people are treating you well. I found myself spending long periods away as well.  Certainly not like the flurry of activity at the beginning.  Even without a whole lot of breast growth you still look great and flawlessly passable.  Just don't go too large if you decide on augmentation with your slender frame.
Pretty Lady

•  

Alycya

Quote from: josie76 on April 04, 2018, 08:20:39 AM

Alycya, you are very pretty. I can definitely see the Uma Thurman look alike.

Ok, you have convinced me! I look like Uma Thurman  :D lol  :D

Love <3
Aly
"Know masculinity, maintain femininity, and be a ravine for all under heaven" - Lao Tzu

•  

sreyalp53

Quote from: Alycya on April 04, 2018, 05:12:11 PM
Ok, you have convinced me! I look like Uma Thurman  :D lol  :D

Love <3
Aly
Yes you do

•  

Sonja

@Alycya - Gorgeous! Also I'm starting to remember how to spell your name correctly! :-)

Sonja
  •  

Camouflage

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on April 04, 2018, 02:52:23 AM
Hey all, been a long time since I have done anything on this site D:
I guess it's a good thing really, a sign that I'm not needing it as much? That or I am being kept busy.
I miss it to be honest.
Life has been great since coming back home to Ireland, I love having my old yard again at my parents place and finally getting to use my Supra.
I have not yet organised my hormones since coming home, and I'm down to my last months supply from Switzerland. I'm in the process though so it shouldn't be too long now.
I have been fairly confident in my day to day and people here in the general public have been lovely.
I have very little social interaction though, have seen very little of my old friends, it doesn't bother me too much as I always was abit of a loner, it also may be a little on me that I never really bother to contact them.
I will hopefully try meet up after this week when my car is back on the road after a few upgrades I have been working on.
Family is so so at best but I'm not gonna get into that now :').
I hope everyone is doing well
And I hope to be a little more active in the forum even if it is just reading.

Here's a couple pics of me yesterday. The on piece body suit things do wonders for holding me all together, I would definitely suggest trying em, and there pretty cute too

OMG you're beautiful! And that hair is a dream :)
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Thanks Alycya, and Jess
I look after my hair alot, becomes kinda boring when you want to try dye it and different looks. But I remember the goal and refrain everytime, get it to the middle of my back/waist area

N thanks Camo, it's my pride and joy :')

•  

Alycya

Quote from: Sonja on April 04, 2018, 05:20:17 PM
@Alycya - Gorgeous! Also I'm starting to remember how to spell your name correctly! :-)

Sonja

Hi Sonja, my name is Alysha,  ;) I typed "Alycya" to create the account on Susan's just because "Alysha" wasn't available  :D

Hi Jess, great pics! Black and white is charming and you look gorgeous.  :)

Love <3
Aly

•  

Allison S

Quote from: I Am Jess on April 04, 2018, 04:54:04 PM
Allison S -  definitely have the cute rocker chick down!!

Aw thanks Jess! I wasn't going for rocker chick but I'll take it! You're looking gorgeous and sexy. I think we can all agree we're envious of every single photo you post [emoji4]

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

•  

kasspurple

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on April 05, 2018, 02:16:22 AM
Thanks Alycya, and Jess
I look after my hair alot, becomes kinda boring when you want to try dye it and different looks. But I remember the goal and refrain everytime, get it to the middle of my back/waist area

N thanks Camo, it's my pride and joy :')
Hi Rachel
I'm growing mine out too.  It's just about as long as my face right now.  Any tips on how to make it look prettier (softer, less frizzy, etc. . . )?
Sincerely,
Kassandra or Kass.
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Hey Kass.
You can read my old post on what I do to keep my hair here, https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,222759.0.html
I am aiming for mid back length. Maybe one day put some lighter tones through it

•  

Sonja

@Rachel_Christina  Looking Fabulous! amazing hair! How did you get such a great hour glass figure?

Sonja.
  •  

Allison S

Not full time yet but going out for a walk and so nervous...!! Wish me luck please [emoji29]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Northern Star Girl

snipped your beautiful picture to save space on thread:
Quote from: Allison S on April 07, 2018, 11:46:57 AM
Not full time yet but going out for a walk and so nervous...!! Wish me luck please

Allison:
  You don't need luck, you look beautiful and quite feminine.   When you go out walking be sure to display self confidence and self assurance and you need to know deep down that you do indeed look like a wonderful and beautiful woman. 
I suppose that because you are going out walking that you won't be wearing a revealing little black dress and high heels that would draw attention to yourself.  :) 
Most likely no one will stare at you and give your appearance a second thought....  if they do stare it would be because you are looking good.  Be sure to keep a smile on your face too and don't look down at the sidewalk when you pass by others. Keep your head high and be confident.  Just saying......
Update wanted after your walk.....
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Allison S

I was a nervous wreck... I walked across to central park, a couple more blocks down and then turned around. Overall it was a 20-30 minute walk and I was freezing!!! Yesterday was much sunnier and would've been better. I noticed a few men were staring at me and it was very uncomfortable... it just reminds me why I haven't presented/transitioned for so long. I really hate the attention and as a "guy" I didn't get nearly as much [emoji17] this is really hard for me... I know this is awful and I didn't want to share at first but I dreamt I was being sexually assaulted last night.. I'm just trying to shake off this negativity

•  

sreyalp53

Quote from: Allison S on April 07, 2018, 12:29:59 PM
I was a nervous wreck... I walked across to central park, a couple more blocks down and then turned around. Overall it was a 20-30 minute walk and I was freezing!!! Yesterday was much sunnier and would've been better. I noticed a few men were staring at me and it was very uncomfortable... it just reminds me why I haven't presented/transitioned for so long. I really hate the attention and as a "guy" I didn't get nearly as much [emoji17] this is really hard for me... I know this is awful and I didn't want to share at first but I dreamt I was being sexually assaulted last night.. I'm just trying to shake off this negativity

WoW.   There's nothing wrong with the way you look. 

•  

Allison S

Quote from: sreyalp53 on April 07, 2018, 12:32:22 PM
WoW.   There's nothing wrong with the way you look. 

Thanks, but I didn't mean I thought anything was wrong with the way I look. I just have this incredible fear I can't even explain. I mean I went out and walked anyway and I may bundle up and go again. I'll be okay. It's just something I have to work through

•