Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 9.0

Started by V M, March 24, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SarahFehrman

Quote from: Allison S on April 07, 2018, 11:46:57 AM
Not full time yet but going out for a walk and so nervous...!! Wish me luck please [emoji29]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
You should have no problem, dear. But good luck, anyway!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Not full time yet but going out for a walk and so nervous...!! Wish me luck please [emoji29]

I have to say wow you look gorgeous Allison you really do
  •  

Karen

You don't need luck at all.   How did it go?

Ps.  Had heels in my car and wore them home from work and then stopped at a park to walk around for a bit.  It felt great.  That's the extent of my walk on the wild side. 
Karen

* felt different like I did not fit, with strong feminine feelings and gender questions my entire life
* Sept 2016 - January 2017 real began to seriously question and research gender
* August 2017 friend explains transgender and gender vs sexual orientation, and immediately felt shock and begin to believe I maybe transgender
* March 2018 after 3 therapists, accepts I am transgender and am transitioning
* July 18, 2018 began HRT
* Feb 4, 2019 began Estrogen
  •  

Rachel_Christina

The fear in the beginning can be all consuming, but once you do it once the power it had over us starts to fade away!
You look great btw!

•  

PollyQMcLovely

You look amazing. You should be really proud.
  •  

amberwaves

Not full time yet but going out for a walk and so nervous...!! Wish me luck please

You look so awesome.  So proud of you.

Quote from: Allison S on April 07, 2018, 12:29:59 PM
I was a nervous wreck... I walked across to central park, a couple more blocks down and then turned around. Overall it was a 20-30 minute walk and I was freezing!!! Yesterday was much sunnier and would've been better. I noticed a few men were staring at me and it was very uncomfortable... it just reminds me why I haven't presented/transitioned for so long. I really hate the attention and as a "guy" I didn't get nearly as much [emoji17] this is really hard for me... I know this is awful and I didn't want to share at first but I dreamt I was being sexually assaulted last night.. I'm just trying to shake off this negativity

It takes time to build confidence.  Be proud of your victory today.  I am mostly oblivious to the attention, so I don't have any advice there.  Walk like you own the place because you are rockin it girlfriend!
  •  

V M

No need to be nervous Allison, you look lovely... Guys will stare, that's what they best... Just smile and walk proud

Hugs
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

amberwaves

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: amberwaves on April 07, 2018, 05:26:35 PM
Bought a cute new dress today.

Amber:  YES, a very nice dress and it looks very good on that fashion model in the pictures with the red hair and nicely done makeup!!!
Thank you for posting, you look terrific.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Cassi

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

ToriJo

Just time to go out to the library (I know, I lead an exciting life!).  I'm trying a few things different with my style, still learning what works and doesn't for me.  But I think I do better as a girl than I ever did as a dude.  :)

•  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: ToriJo on April 07, 2018, 07:27:07 PM
Just time to go out to the library (I know, I lead an exciting life!).  I'm trying a few things different with my style, still learning what works and doesn't for me.  But I think I do better as a girl than I dever did as a dude.  :)

ToriJo:  Wow-whee.... you look absolutely terrific... and I agree with you, although I don't have your male picture handy, you do very, very, very, very well as a female.... beautiful !!!   I love your necklace too!!

You should be posting more pictures in my opinion.

Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

sreyalp53

Very pretty

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

•  

Allison S

Thank you so much everyone, you're all too kind[emoji4]
Quote from: PollyQMcLovely on April 07, 2018, 03:27:56 PM
You look amazing. You should be really proud.
Ms. Polly Q. where were you?! We missed you at group ☺

•  

Allison S

Looking so pretty Amber in the dress[emoji7] love the color, it goes so well with your hair hun!!

Quote from: ToriJo on April 07, 2018, 07:27:07 PM
Just time to go out to the library (I know, I lead an exciting life!).  I'm trying a few things different with my style, still learning what works and doesn't for me.  But I think I do better as a girl than I ever did as a dude.  :)

Beautiful! I'm jealous my hair isn't naturally straight and I don't want to use heat on it and end up damaging the waves/curls [emoji17] you look great!!

•  

amberwaves

Quote from: Allison S on April 08, 2018, 11:01:44 AM

Looking so pretty Amber in the dress[emoji7] love the color, it goes so well with your hair hun!!

Thank you so much.  I kept walking past it at work and realized I don't have a blue dress yet.  I put the whole outfit together for less than $20.  Yay clearance racks!

It's funny because I definitely think I've bought more clothes in the last few months than in the last few years [emoji16].
  •  

Cassi

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

sreyalp53

•  

davina61

What some gorgeous looking girls (OK well jealous) 
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •