Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 9.0

Started by V M, March 24, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roll

Wow, Molly and Denise! This thread is more amazing than I can handle! :)
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Jessica_Rose

I have never posted a photo to any of the 'Fabulous' threads before, but I have been feeling pretty awesome lately. I missed over 50 years of playing 'dress-up', and I'm done wasting time! This is one of my favorite outfits, and I wore it to work today.

Journal thread - Jessica's Rose Garden
National Coming Out Day video - Coming Out
GCS - GCS and BA w/Dr. Ley
GCS II - GCS II and FFS w/Dr. Ley
FFS II - Jaw and chin surgery w/Dr. Ley
Hair - Hair Restoration
23Mar2017 - HRT / 16Feb2018 - Full Time! / 21Feb2019 - GCS / 26July2019 - GCS II / 13Oct2020 - FFS II
"It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot
  •  

Rachel_Christina

It's good to catch up. You deserve it. To finally be able to wear what you like and feel great about it is amazing!! 💕

•  

Karen

Quote from: Jessica_Rose on April 12, 2018, 09:04:01 PM
I have never posted a photo to any of the 'Fabulous' threads before, but I have been feeling pretty awesome lately. I missed over 50 years of playing 'dress-up', and I'm done wasting time! This is one of my favorite outfits, and I wore it to work today.

Congratulations on being in the place where you can be you.    You look amazing.   

Karen
Karen

* felt different like I did not fit, with strong feminine feelings and gender questions my entire life
* Sept 2016 - January 2017 real began to seriously question and research gender
* August 2017 friend explains transgender and gender vs sexual orientation, and immediately felt shock and begin to believe I maybe transgender
* March 2018 after 3 therapists, accepts I am transgender and am transitioning
* July 18, 2018 began HRT
* Feb 4, 2019 began Estrogen
  •  

LeahJoFoxtrot

I am trying hard not to compare myself to other women, cis or trans, but you all are gorgeous and I am struggling a little to feel good about how I look but I am kind of feeling this picture.

This is just now at work, no makeup and not shaved in a week because of electrolysis tomorrow.

•  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: LeahJoFoxtrot on April 13, 2018, 06:30:56 AM
I am trying hard not to compare myself to other women, cis or trans, but you all are gorgeous and I am struggling a little to feel good about how I look but I am kind of feeling this picture.

This is just now at work, no makeup and not shaved in a week because of electrolysis tomorrow.

You look really good!! And electrolysis must be really working cuz I can't see any hair there :)

Enviado de meu Moto G (5) Plus usando Tapatalk

Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

KathyLauren

2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

LeahJoFoxtrot

Thank you ladies! Most of my facial hair was dark (except some on the right side of my face) so I have just some electrolysis to go through now :)
  •  

Sarah_P

Wow, you look great! I don't see any hair, either. Every time I go in to the electrocutioner I look like a hobo.
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

SarahFehrman

Hi Leah -
You have such s pretty face and beautiful eyes! Remember, you're a lovely work in progress.

Hugs,
Sarah from ChiTown
  •  

Sarah_P

The face of a woman who's trying to get her phone's stupid voice commands to take a simple picture.

And finally giving up & doing it the old-fashioned (???)way - pressing the touch screen button.

Was able to enjoy 2 days of warmth (70s!) before dropping back to near-freezing temps this weekend (seriously nature? What the heck...). Finally getting to wear some of my short-sleeve stuff that's been sitting in the closet for months.
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

Roll

LeahJo, I have no idea what you are talking about, you look great!! :)

Sarah, better watch posting all those gorgeous pictures or I might have to come steal you from your new gal pal! ;D >:-) <3
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Well had a couple of vacation days so tonight I went out for a hair cut than supper and shoping

•  

Allison S

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on April 13, 2018, 09:33:51 PM
Well had a couple of vacation days so tonight I went out for a hair cut than supper and shoping

You look great!!! You're now making me wanna go get my hair trimmed a bit, straightened and styled... [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Allison S on April 13, 2018, 09:35:48 PM
You look great!!! You're now making me wanna go get my hair trimmed a bit, straightened and styled... [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Thank you Allison I was just going nuts with my hair today and needed a slight change
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@natalie.ashlyne
@Sarah_P
@LeahJoFoxtrot
@Jessica_Rose
@MollyPants
@Denise
@I Am Jess
@Roll

All the beautiful pictures that you girls and all the other ladies are posting...
... very nice indeed.  Great photos, please keep updating as your journey continues.
It is a treat to see the results of your transition journeys.

Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Harley Quinn

Going to a Burlesque show tonight with my friend, who is also my dance instructor.  We're going Retro tonight, and I didn't even have to suggest it!  Pictures tomorrow.  So Excited!! :D

My friends are wonderful at setting me up for "Fabulous" photo-ops! Burlesque show tonight, Rockabilly weekender Thursday through Sunday, 2 retro weddings, 1 as a bride's maid and 1 as maid of honor, to keep me busy through the summer.  I'm going to be rocking "All The Dresses!"   :icon_bumdance-nerd:
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Harley Quinn on April 14, 2018, 09:50:14 AM
Going to a Burlesque show tonight with my friend, who is also my dance instructor.  We're going Retro tonight, and I didn't even have to suggest it!  Pictures tomorrow.  So Excited!! :D

My friends are wonderful at setting up my for "Fabulous" photo-ops! Burlesque show tonight, Rockabilly weekender Thursday through Sunday, 2 retro weddings, 1 as a bride's maid and 1 as maid of honor, to keep be busy through the summer.  I'm going to be rocking "All The Dresses!"   :icon_bumdance-nerd:

So cool Harley can't wait to see the pics :)
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Loving the looks girls.
Leah you look very natural.
A smile is always a good thing
💕

•  

Karen

You are all so beautiful.  Your energy is
Inspiring.   Thank you !   Karen
Karen

* felt different like I did not fit, with strong feminine feelings and gender questions my entire life
* Sept 2016 - January 2017 real began to seriously question and research gender
* August 2017 friend explains transgender and gender vs sexual orientation, and immediately felt shock and begin to believe I maybe transgender
* March 2018 after 3 therapists, accepts I am transgender and am transitioning
* July 18, 2018 began HRT
* Feb 4, 2019 began Estrogen
  •