News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 9.0

Started by V M, March 24, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sreyalp53

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on April 13, 2018, 09:33:51 PM
Well had a couple of vacation days so tonight I went out for a hair cut than supper and shoping

WoW.  You look great [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: sreyalp53 on April 14, 2018, 02:35:00 PM
WoW.  You look great [emoji16]

Aww thank you :)
  •  

Allison S

After a friends' party the other night. There was a guy there we kept looking at each other but I found out later he has a gf.. just my luck because he was cute and got to see my quirkiness during charades [emoji23] oh well maybe I need to join a church or activity to meet more people

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Allison S on April 15, 2018, 01:00:24 PM
After a friends' party the other night. There was a guy there we kept looking at each other but I found out later he has a gf.. just my luck because he was cute and got to see my quirkiness during charades [emoji23] oh well maybe I need to join a church or activity to meet more people

@Allison, I have always been involved in a lot of charity activities and YES, you can meet lots of people doing things like that.... much better than the bar scene, party scene, and internet dating as far as I am concerned.....   I have also met lots of people, many are now my friends, at my local gym as well, especially (female) Suitor #4 ...  but at the gym was Male Suitor #2 ... whom I wish would stay away from me when I am there.   
I belong to a book club consisting of about 6 regulars and several of them are now good friends.... I also just joined a cooking and baking club with 4 ladies and 2 men...   
....and of course, I love my local and nearby small town coffee shop...  I have met my Male Suitors #1 and #2 there.  As a regular there and with my business nearby, it is a great way to become known by many townspeople.

It is important to get out and about and to be seen... and be friendly, SMILE,  and interact with those that you come across... nothing wrong with smiling and saying hello to a stranger and even starting a conversation while walking in the park, working out in the gym, at volunteer activities, etc.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Sarah_P

Quote from: Roll on April 13, 2018, 09:32:04 PM
Sarah, better watch posting all those gorgeous pictures or I might have to come steal you from your new gal pal! ;D >:-) <3

That's alright, we're both into sharing.  ;D >:-)
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

sreyalp53

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on April 15, 2018, 09:15:22 AM
Aww thank you :)
Your very welcome  [emoji16]

•  

Roll

~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Drexy/Drex

Quote from: Jessica_Rose on April 12, 2018, 09:04:01 PM
I have never posted a photo to any of the 'Fabulous' threads before, but I have been feeling pretty awesome lately. I missed over 50 years of playing 'dress-up', and I'm done wasting time! This is one of my favorite outfits, and I wore it to work today.

Very nice love the boots
V

Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Well had a couple of vacation days so tonight I went out for a hair cut than supper and shoping

That hair colour really suits you ...ever thought about 40's Bob style ?
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

sreyalp53

Quote from: markie on April 15, 2018, 05:57:21 PM
Looks cute

•  

sreyalp53

Really cute

•  

Harley Quinn

I can't believe I got all dressed up and forgot to get pictures. 😣 And I was feeling pretty darn cute. I did get one quick one while my friends were getting ready to go, so I guess it's better than nothing. 🙄

Note to self... get pictures while in Vegas! 😂
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Harley Quinn on April 15, 2018, 07:21:28 PM
I can't believe I got all dressed up and forgot to get pictures. 😣 And I was feeling pretty darn cute. I did get one quick one while my friends were getting ready to go, so I guess it's better than nothing. 🙄

Note to self... get pictures while in Vegas! 😂

You look great Harley you are super cute
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Allison S on April 15, 2018, 01:00:24 PM

You look great Allison don't worry there is defiantly a guy waiting for you :)

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: markie on April 15, 2018, 05:57:21 PM

Thank you Markie :) and yes that is the hairstyle I really want I am just trying to go it out a little more
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Forgetting to take pics is a good sign Harley. You look great.
Alison looking good too
Natalie looking good girl, I think I would try getting some extra volume at your roots, I think it could benefit your look? I might be wrong though, try it and see though :')

•  

KathyLauren

At our favourite Thai restaurant yesterday with friends.  If your group is the last to leave after lunch, the proprietor takes a photo of your group.  Which explains the similarity to my avatar photo, taken a few weeks ago.  This is a crop from the group photo.

2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on April 16, 2018, 12:53:53 AM
Forgetting to take pics is a good sign Harley. You look great.
Alison looking good too
Natalie looking good girl, I think I would try getting some extra volume at your roots, I think it could benefit your look? I might be wrong though, try it and see though :')
Yes, but we all looked good. Our group was stunning. Wiggle dresses all around, tasteful shoes and jewelry, the gentlemen in suit and tie. We were classing up that gin joint. I swear, people (old and young alike) have forgotten how to dress for occasions and events. ::)

And Natalie, I agree with Rachel Christina, body is what your hair needs. It would do a lot for your look. A little mousse and dry your hair upside down with give you a little lift and fullness for your style.

Looking good KathyLauren. They were correct, you were photo worthy right there. 😊
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

ForeverLacey

Just had my hair highlighted for the summer and totally loving it! By the way, how do I embed my picture to my post?

Started HRT Nov 2007
Full Time September 2009
GCS With Dr Brassard May 2017
  •