News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 9.0

Started by V M, March 24, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allison S

Quote from: ForeverLacey on April 16, 2018, 11:26:25 AM
Just had my hair highlighted for the summer and totally loving it! By the way, how do I embed my picture to my post?
If you're on tapatalk, like me, you can just upload a photo. Otherwise I think using imgur or photobucket is another way people upload pics.
You look great in your profile photo!!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: ForeverLacey on April 16, 2018, 11:26:25 AM
Just had my hair highlighted for the summer and totally loving it! By the way, how do I embed my picture to my post?

@ForeverLacey :  Yes indeed, we want to see a picture of you with your highlighted hair....   
....if you require further instructions for uploading a photo in your postings please PM me and I will gladly reply with the procedure for you.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

I Am Jess

I had a busy and fun weekend.  I mowed the lawn, went on a canyon hike, shopping at Costco, 3 1/2 mile run, an hour of electrolysis, a trip to Zuma Beach and made a steak dinner for my BFF and her boyfriend.  I'm glad I could get back to work and rest up lol....

I liked these two pictures (shopping at Costco and being in my newly mowed back yard) because of the cute off the shoulder body suit.  I'm going to post the beach pictures on the bikini thread.

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on April 16, 2018, 12:53:53 AM
Forgetting to take pics is a good sign Harley. You look great.
Alison looking good too
Natalie looking good girl, I think I would try getting some extra volume at your roots, I think it could benefit your look? I might be wrong though, try it and see though :')

Thank you I will try, I usually did I just forgot for some reason and I knew I was forgetting something and still getting used to longer hair, and lately I forget everything.
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Natalie, that is such a thing, like forgetting the we knacks that worked well from time to time, then remembering them at a way later date!

Looking good Jess. I am the biggest fan of off the shoulder! So pretty 💕

•  

Mendi

Wanted to share, because I finally start to see myself even from photographs, which has been super difficult for me. Thinking that it has been only 5 months and from those only 2 months on max dosage, I´m actually quite happy and confident of the future in regards how I will look.

I start to feel, that I do pass, not necessarily to people with whom I´m on day to day basis at work, but otherwise.

And that is quite enough for me especially when thinking that I´m 40 years old. I will not be a super model and I will not be a young woman anymore, that is gone, but I think everything will turn out just fine.

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Mendi on April 18, 2018, 06:55:54 AM
Wanted to share, because I finally start to see myself even from photographs, which has been super difficult for me. Thinking that it has been only 5 months and from those only 2 months on max dosage, I´m actually quite happy and confident of the future in regards how I will look.

I start to feel, that I do pass, not necessarily to people with whom I´m on day to day basis at work, but otherwise.

And that is quite enough for me especially when thinking that I´m 40 years old. I will not be a super model and I will not be a young woman anymore, that is gone, but I think everything will turn out just fine.

@Mendi :  Wow!  Your picture is absolutely stunning and you look very pretty... 
I love your dress, your necklace, your perfectly done makeup.... and to add additional pop to your photo..... your beautiful red hair....  Just ask the other girls on here, I am always envious of red hair.   
Gosh, maybe I should have been a red-head, I guess that my mother did not get the memo.
Thanks for posting and please keep us updated... 
and wow, only 5 months (almost 6) of HRT... certainly great results, and much more to come... hang on for the exciting journey.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Mendi

Thanks Danielle!

I´ve been told I´m pretty, but that is still hard to see, but I´m starting to be happy the way I´m turning out, that´s the most important thing  :)

That´s my day make-up, which I now wear mostly everywhere. Takes about 20 minutes, which is ok for me.

Picture quality in bigger version is not good, as it´s taken with my phone, but anyways, just wanted to share  :)

And I´m 2 to 3 weeks shy of being 6 months of HRT

Oh yes, and I´m not in a mood of smiling though, as my dog just died few days ago  :(
  •  

amberwaves

Not the best photo of me but I'm thinking spring and put on a nice dress.  I know I've posted this one before, but this shows more of the dress.  Trying something different with my hair, not sold on it.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Allison S on April 18, 2018, 03:56:49 PM
I'm actually enjoying my big crazy hair (kinda) ! Was just practicing tying it back for when I go back to work on Monday but it just doesn't feel right now having it down like this

Allison.... you are looking good in that picture... as your hair is getting longer you can start doing more things with it.   
You look terrific....  Keep posting your updates and your pictures.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: amberwaves on April 18, 2018, 04:20:13 PM
Not the best photo of me but I'm thinking spring and put on a nice dress.  I know I've posted this one before, but this shows more of the dress.  Trying something different with my hair, not sold on it.

Amber:  I wish it were springtime weather here.... still wearing the heavy jackets, hats and sometimes boots and gloves.....   the warmer weather is just starting to appear however.

Yes, I love your springtime dress.....  ....  I might agree with you about your hair comment but in that picture it is very difficult to see exactly what you have done with it.
It was nice reading your post and seeing your latest pic.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Denise

Quote from: I Am Jess on April 11, 2018, 07:16:46 PM
So for the last couple months I've been going to this club in Hollywood that is only open on Tuesday nights and they only allow people who are dressed all in black in.  I've had the most amazing times there and because of that I've expanded my wardrobe to now include all black club wear.  I've posted a couple pictures before but I really liked last night outfit because it was both fashionable and affordable.  The dress was $16 and the belt was $10 both from Amazon. 

So I need the smoking hot tights you have on.  But...

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
1st Person out: 16-Oct-2015
Restarted Spironolactone 26-Aug-2016
Restarted Estradiol Valerate: 02-Nov-2016
Full time: 02-Mar-2017
Breast Augmentation (Schechter): 31-Oct-2017
FFS (Walton in Chicago): 25-Sep-2018
Vaginoplasty (Schechter): 13-Dec-2018

A haiku in honor of my grandmother who loved them.

The Voices are Gone
Living Life to the Fullest
I am just Denise
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Denise on April 18, 2018, 06:39:10 PM

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Denise you look great, I like yours and Jess dress better mine is similar but not quite you both rock that dress  :D

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Allison S on April 18, 2018, 03:56:49 PM
I'm actually enjoying my big crazy hair (kinda) ! Was just practicing tying it back for when I go back to work on Monday but it just doesn't feel right now having it down like this

You look great Allison I think our hair is the same length 
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Mendi on April 18, 2018, 10:07:22 AM
Thanks Danielle!

I´ve been told I´m pretty, but that is still hard to see, but I´m starting to be happy the way I´m turning out, that´s the most important thing  :)

That´s my day make-up, which I now wear mostly everywhere. Takes about 20 minutes, which is ok for me.

Picture quality in bigger version is not good, as it´s taken with my phone, but anyways, just wanted to share  :)

And I´m 2 to 3 weeks shy of being 6 months of HRT

Oh yes, and I´m not in a mood of smiling though, as my dog just died few days ago  :(

You look great Mendi I love your hair colour I am so sorry about your dog I know how it feels Hugs
  •  

amberwaves

Quote from: Mendi on April 18, 2018, 06:55:54 AM

It's my redheaded twinsie!  Your looking great.  Fabulous development for 5 months.
  •  

gg

Hi everyone! It's been awhile since I've posted a picture of myself. Let's see if this works!

I'm super excited and happy. My legal name change has pretty much been wrapped up and I have my ss, driver's license, banks, credit cards, etc all updated.

My name in Gina. Gina Rae Partin.

"life it what happens to you while you're busy making other plans"
-John Lennon
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: amberwaves on April 18, 2018, 07:06:46 PM
It's my redheaded twinsie!  Your looking great.  Fabulous development for 5 months.

@amberwaves  and @Mendi
OK now, that is enough!!!  You 2 girls are making me envious of your very pretty red hair....  perhaps it's time for me to get my hair colored.
You both look absolutely terrific... and quite beautiful for sure.
Hugs to both of you,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: gg on April 18, 2018, 07:11:45 PM
Hi everyone! It's been awhile since I've posted a picture of myself. Let's see if this works!

I'm super excited and happy. My legal name change has pretty much been wrapped up and I have my ss, driver's license, banks, credit cards, etc all updated.

My name in Gina. Gina Rae Partin.

@gg ....  heya Gina, I have not seen your previous pictures but I have to tell you that you look very pretty in the picture you just posted....  definitely "all female" for sure!!!
Thanks for posting and be certain to keep us all updated...
... and also please post some more pics when you feel comfortable doing so.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

I Am Jess

Quote from: Denise on April 18, 2018, 06:39:10 PM

I got the tights on Amazon too.....

Way to rock that dress girl!!
Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •