Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 9.0

Started by V M, March 24, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mendi

Quote from: amberwaves on April 18, 2018, 07:06:46 PM
It's my redheaded twinsie!  Your looking great.  Fabulous development for 5 months.

;D

Yeah, we do have something similar in looks. Not sure if it´s only the red hair color...

You don´t happen to have Scandinavian ancestors which could explain a similar Scandinavian look?
  •  

amberwaves

Quote from: Mendi on April 18, 2018, 08:52:01 PM
;D

Yeah, we do have something similar in looks. Not sure if it´s only the red hair color...

You don´t happen to have Scandinavian ancestors which could explain a similar Scandinavian look?
Not to my knowledge.  I am almost entirely germanic as far as I know.
  •  

SarahFehrman

Quote from: amberwaves on April 18, 2018, 04:20:13 PM
Not the best photo of me but I'm thinking spring and put on a nice dress.  I know I've posted this one before, but this shows more of the dress.  Trying something different with my hair, not sold on it.

You look lovely - and such a pretty dress!

Hugs,
Sarah from ChiTown
  •  

Mendi

Quote from: amberwaves on April 18, 2018, 08:53:08 PM
Not to my knowledge.  I am almost entirely germanic as far as I know.

I actually have a Swizz greatgreat grandfather who came from the German speaking area of Switzerland and most of that family lives in Germany today.

Perhaps it´s me looking German  ;D
  •  

gg

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 18, 2018, 07:28:40 PM

@gg ....  heya Gina, I have not seen your previous pictures but I have to tell you that you look very pretty in the picture you just posted....  definitely "all female" for sure!!!
Thanks for posting and be certain to keep us all updated...
... and also please post some more pics when you feel comfortable doing so.
Hugs,
Danielle

Thank you so much, Alaskan Danielle!

I've had a very long day and I just crawled into bed, but I wanted to comment on your tagline" I love living as a female" 

That statement is exactly how I feel. I'm so happy every day to be living and to be accepted as a female.

:)

"life it what happens to you while you're busy making other plans"
-John Lennon
  •  

gg

Quote from: I Am Jess on April 16, 2018, 04:13:18 PM
I had a busy and fun weekend.  I mowed the lawn, went on a canyon hike, shopping at Costco, 3 1/2 mile run, an hour of electrolysis, a trip to Zuma Beach and made a steak dinner for my BFF and her boyfriend.  I'm glad I could get back to work and rest up lol....

I liked these two pictures (shopping at Costco and being in my newly mowed back yard) because of the cute off the shoulder body suit.  I'm going to post the beach pictures on the bikini thread.

I really love your cute smile in the picture on the left. :)
-John Lennon
  •  

Sarah.VanDistel

Casual pic during a recent trip to Asia... I'm not very photogenic, but I did like this one... [emoji7]

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

•  

josie76

Sarah looking good!

Natalie, Jess, Denise, I see triple hotties!

Amberwaves, GG, Mindi, you all look quite lovely!
04/26/2018 bi-lateral orchiectomy

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•  

Sonja

Quote from: Sarah.VanDistel on April 19, 2018, 04:43:41 AM
Casual pic during a recent trip to Asia... I'm not very photogenic, but I did like this one... [emoji7]

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk
wow Sarah - Fantastic photo - you look really beautiful!!

Sonja.
  •  

gg

Quote from: josie76 on April 19, 2018, 05:58:23 AM
Sarah looking good!

Natalie, Jess, Denise, I see triple hotties!

Amberwaves, GG, Mindi, you all look quite lovely!

Thank you, Josie. I think you look great too.
-John Lennon
  •  

gg

Quote from: Mendi on April 18, 2018, 06:55:54 AM
Wanted to share, because I finally start to see myself even from photographs, which has been super difficult for me. Thinking that it has been only 5 months and from those only 2 months on max dosage, I´m actually quite happy and confident of the future in regards how I will look.

I start to feel, that I do pass, not necessarily to people with whom I´m on day to day basis at work, but otherwise.

And that is quite enough for me especially when thinking that I´m 40 years old. I will not be a super model and I will not be a young woman anymore, that is gone, but I think everything will turn out just fine.

You look great, and at only 2 months on full dosage. That's really good. You'll be fine. I'm 53 and started HRT at 49. I've been on full dosages for maybe 1 year. It makes a huge difference when you get on full doses of t blockers and estrogen.

A far as passing, I think you do right now. For me, I find that people who knew me from before pretty much always see me as the old me, and that can be very frustrating.

-John Lennon
  •  

steph2.0

I don't come here often, but what the heck. I'm 59 and been on full dose HRT about 7 months. The right clothes do wonders...

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Steph2.0 on April 19, 2018, 10:43:36 PM
I don't come here often, but what the heck. I'm 59 and been on full dose HRT about 7 months. The right clothes do wonders...

Stephanie

@Steph2.0  ... Stephanie, not to worry, in your pictures on this thread and the pics that you posted in your "Stephanie Chronicles" thread at your recent Airshow, in my opinion, based on your appearance you should not have any difficulty passing.   

Yes, you are correct, the right clothes and shoes, your hair, your make up and nails.... and very importantly how you move, sit and walk... and communicate with others.   The sound of one's voice can be a very difficult to change but is obviously a most important thing for transitioners to have comply to their desired gender.

I love seeing all your photos and reading your updates.   When I read your Airshow posts and updates I was very envious of you in your "summer" clothes that you wear in your warmer climate.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Looking good y'all, Mendi you kinda look like my mom or some of her family or something. I'm Swiss so maybe theres something :')

Yesterday was an epic day, I got washed did my hair and headed to my parents Frist and dropped my gf to her mom's, cleaned the car out there and then picked her up again later to head to the cinema with her dad. The weather for Ireland was amazing, a warm spring day was just so beautiful, and I never realised how warm it was till I left the house. It was one of those days where I'm just so appreciative for the difference in my life compared to two years ago. Like I literally just have to stop and take it all in because I'm just so free now and my life just makes sense. Like you feel your heart skip beats if you think about it enough.
Even thinking of it like if I hadn't done this two years ago where would I be now? God it's scary but I don't think I would be here.
Man I'm happy today, I'm beaming.
Seems like a lot of talking crap but I had to get it out :'3

Heres a few pics of yesterday.

My look

And when washing the car the local lazy pheasant comes to inspect my work :')
He comes for the free food from the hens haha. He comes everyday now.

•  

gg

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on April 20, 2018, 02:52:18 AM
Looking good y'all, Mendi you kinda look like my mom or some of her family or something. I'm Swiss so maybe theres something :')

Yesterday was an epic day, I got washed did my hair and headed to my parents Frist and dropped my gf to her mom's, cleaned the car out there and then picked her up again later to head to the cinema with her dad. The weather for Ireland was amazing, a warm spring day was just so beautiful, and I never realised how warm it was till I left the house. It was one of those days where I'm just so appreciative for the difference in my life compared to two years ago. Like I literally just have to stop and take it all in because I'm just so free now and my life just makes sense. Like you feel your heart skip beats if you think about it enough.
Even thinking of it like if I hadn't done this two years ago where would I be now? God it's scary but I don't think I would be here.
Man I'm happy today, I'm beaming.
Seems like a lot of talking crap but I had to get it out :'3

Heres a few pics of yesterday.

My look

And when washing the car the local lazy pheasant comes to inspect my work :')
He comes for the free food from the hens haha. He comes everyday now.

I am so happy for you! You look so feminine and beautiful. Just gorgeous.

That feeling of being free. I LOVE that feeling. Like everything is so right now. I've  been "out" for about 6 months and I've never been so content or happy.

Are you visiting Ireland?

I live in California, so it's usually warm here. The other day I had the opposite problem. I headed out and it suddenly got very cold and windy.

-John Lennon
  •  

josie76

Daaaanngg! :o  Rachel you certainly are beaming.  ;D That sounds like an awesome day for sure!
04/26/2018 bi-lateral orchiectomy

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•  

Mendi

Quote from: gg on April 19, 2018, 09:02:37 PM
As far as passing, I think you do right now. For me, I find that people who knew me from before pretty much always see me as the old me, and that can be very frustrating.

Yes that is of course something that bothers me at work, that everyone sees me as a transwoman, as they knew me just when I started hormones etc. Although I suspect, that part of it is just in my head and it´s not true, but still.

I do get a feeling too, that I pass most of the time. It´s just a bit baffling, when men keeps staring me and some women look at me judginly or something, I don´t know, but I haven´t really gotten used to people be it men or women looking at me. But I don´t a get a feeling, that they would look at me with the thought, that hey that´s a transwoman. Might be my red hair  ;D
  •  

amberwaves

Quote from: Mendi on April 20, 2018, 09:03:03 AM
Yes that is of course something that bothers me at work, that everyone sees me as a transwoman, as they knew me just when I started hormones etc. Although I suspect, that part of it is just in my head and it´s not true, but still.

I do get a feeling too, that I pass most of the time. It´s just a bit baffling, when men keeps staring me and some women look at me judginly or something, I don´t know, but I haven´t really gotten used to people be it men or women looking at me. But I don´t a get a feeling, that they would look at me with the thought, that hey that´s a transwoman. Might be my red hair  ;D
Yeah that kind of stuff definitely happens and it is so surreal.  Seriously, I doubt anyone is thinking transwoman.  You look like you pass fabulously.

Also, I get lots of comments about my hair and have to sheepishly admit it's not natural.
  •  

AnamethatstartswithE

So I finally got a selfie I actually like:

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: AnamethatstartswithE on April 20, 2018, 06:46:32 PM
So I finally got a selfie I actually like:

Just so you know what I think.... not only does the selfie that you just posted look great but I thought that your other pictures you posted looked great too.......  keep looking pretty!!!!
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •