Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 9.0

Started by V M, March 24, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on April 20, 2018, 02:52:18 AM
Looking good y'all, Mendi you kinda look like my mom or some of her family or something. I'm Swiss so maybe theres something :')

Yesterday was an epic day, I got washed did my hair and headed to my parents Frist and dropped my gf to her mom's, cleaned the car out there and then picked her up again later to head to the cinema with her dad. The weather for Ireland was amazing, a warm spring day was just so beautiful, and I never realised how warm it was till I left the house. It was one of those days where I'm just so appreciative for the difference in my life compared to two years ago. Like I literally just have to stop and take it all in because I'm just so free now and my life just makes sense. Like you feel your heart skip beats if you think about it enough.
Even thinking of it like if I hadn't done this two years ago where would I be now? God it's scary but I don't think I would be here.
Man I'm happy today, I'm beaming.
Seems like a lot of talking crap but I had to get it out :'3

Heres a few pics of yesterday.

My look

And when washing the car the local lazy pheasant comes to inspect my work :')
He comes for the free food from the hens haha. He comes everyday now.

Hot chick in a hot car looks great Rachel totally reminds me of fast and the furious 
  •  

Kristinagl

In the gondola going up trying get as much boarding in that I possibly can before the season ends in May. I think I'm addicted and am worried about future withdrawals once I can't get my fix.....

•  

josie76

Quote from: Kristinagl on April 21, 2018, 03:30:59 AM
In the gondola going up trying get as much boarding in that I possibly can before the season ends in May. I think I'm addicted and am worried about future withdrawals once I can't get my fix.....

Ooo pretty!  ;)
04/26/2018 bi-lateral orchiectomy

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•  

gg

<edit> I started this post then had to redo it. I didn't mean to leave out my descriptions!

These are my most recent pictures. I've been full time since I came out in October of last year. Until that point I'd been on HRT for about four years, and I went on full doses about 1 year ago. I'm terrible at keeping exact dates and times, but that's very close.

I have very large boobs and I hid them and dressed as a guy until just over five months ago. lol. I can't even imagine doing that now. I feel so free now. I used to have to put a binder on even just to check my mail.

I'm going on 54 and I live near Long Beach, California. I live by myself in a trailer with my dog. If anyone is near me, I'd love to have a new friend!

<3

"life it what happens to you while you're busy making other plans"
-John Lennon
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@gg     Heya Gina... terrific pictures...
you are a very pretty woman for sure.
Thanks for sharing your photos with all of us.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

gg

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 21, 2018, 04:20:22 PM
@gg     Heya Gina... terrific pictures...
you are a very pretty woman for sure.
Thanks for sharing your photos with all of us.
Hugs,
Danielle

Thank you, beautiful!

<3

"life it what happens to you while you're busy making other plans"
-John Lennon
  •  

Karen

Quote from: gg on April 21, 2018, 04:11:19 PM
<edit> I started this post then had to redo it. I didn't mean to leave out my descriptions!

These are my most recent pictures. I've been full time since I came out in October of last year. Until that point I'd been on HRT for about four years, and I went on full doses about 1 year ago. I'm terrible at keeping exact dates and times, but that's very close.

I have very large boobs and I hid them and dressed as a guy until just over five months ago. lol. I can't even imagine doing that now. I feel so free now. I used to have to put a binder on even just to check my mail.

I'm going on 54 and I live near Long Beach, California. I live by myself in a trailer with my dog. If anyone is near me, I'd love to have a new friend!

<3

You look amazing.  Thanks for sharing. 

And thanks for sharing the fact you hid your "body" for 4 years.  Good to know it's possible. 

Karen
Karen

* felt different like I did not fit, with strong feminine feelings and gender questions my entire life
* Sept 2016 - January 2017 real began to seriously question and research gender
* August 2017 friend explains transgender and gender vs sexual orientation, and immediately felt shock and begin to believe I maybe transgender
* March 2018 after 3 therapists, accepts I am transgender and am transitioning
* July 18, 2018 began HRT
* Feb 4, 2019 began Estrogen
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Kristinagl on April 21, 2018, 03:30:59 AM

You have Beautiful eyes  snow bunny

Quote from: gg on April 21, 2018, 04:11:19 PM

<3

You look great gg would love to meet I am in Canada though
  •  

josie76

GG you look lovely! I'd like to hang out, go shopping, see the beach someday but I live close to St. Louis so the drive takes a while. lol
04/26/2018 bi-lateral orchiectomy

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•  

Rachel_Christina

Looking good girls. I love all the happy faces, a positive thread like this is great.
I Also like getting to see who everyone is, well atleast the pics :')

•  

amberwaves

Went to a masquerade themed adult prom last night with the wife.  It was so much fun.

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: amberwaves on April 22, 2018, 08:36:20 AM
Went to a masquerade themed adult prom last night with the wife.  It was so much fun.

@amberwaves Thanks for posting your very beautiful photos... I really like your dress that you wore.
The picture of you and your wife is very sweet.
Keep posting!
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Chelsea

First Therapy Appointment 2-26-18
Came Out To Sister 2-27-18
First Endocrinologist Appointment 3-7-18
Started HRT! 3-7-18
First Voice Therapy Appointment 4-23-18
Came out to my Brother!!!! 5-3-18
Came out to MOM!!!! 5-17-18

•  

Rachel_Christina

Love it Amber. Love the dress.
I have yet to wear lace anywhere :')

•  

amberwaves

Quote from: Chelsea1807 on April 22, 2018, 09:56:31 AM
@amberwaves You are gorgeous! love the new pics. :)
Thank you. That is so sweet.  I don't think I've ever been called gorgeous before.  Though my friend last night did tell me I make a hot lady [emoji16]
Quote from: Rachel_Christina on April 22, 2018, 11:43:10 AM
Love it Amber. Love the dress.
I have yet to wear lace anywhere :')
I love that dress too.  It's a bit short and did make me self conscious for a bit. 

Go find an opportunity I bet you would look amazing (pretty safe bet since you always look amazing [emoji6])
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: amberwaves on April 22, 2018, 08:36:20 AM

Looking amazing Amber
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

First nice sunny warm day where I could get out and go for a walk by the water (look no pink on me hehe )

•  

Mendi

amberwaves; Love your dress! And you look great!
  •  

amberwaves

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on April 22, 2018, 05:35:43 PM
First nice sunny warm day where I could get out and go for a walk by the water (look no pink on me hehe )

Love it
  •