News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 9.0

Started by V M, March 24, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SarahFehrman

Quote from: I Am Jess on April 30, 2018, 04:15:21 PM
I flew out to NYC on Wednesday last week for work and since I know a few people in the area I stayed until Sunday.  I met my former girlfriend for dinner on Wednesday night and went with my co-worker to a fantastic steak house in Brooklyn on Thursday night.   My friends and I went out to dinner in Manhattan on Friday and then came back into the city on Saturday morning where I got to do a little shopping.  So here's a few pictures of my fabulous time in the Big Apple.

Dinner on Friday night

Shopping on Saturday (at the street fair in Chelsea)

The jeans I found at Nordstrom Rack and one of the tops from Bebe.

Wow - GLAMOROUS!!!

Hugs,
Sarah From Chi-town
  •  

Michelle_P

I flew out to NYC on Wednesday last week for work and since I know a few people in the area I stayed until Sunday.  I met my former girlfriend for dinner on Wednesday night and went with my co-worker to a fantastic steak house in Brooklyn on Thursday night.   My friends and I went out to dinner in Manhattan on Friday and then came back into the city on Saturday morning where I got to do a little shopping. 

Jess, we have GOT to work on communicating better.  I flew in early Friday on the redeye, spent Saturday wandering around Brooklyn, and didn't hit a steak house until Sunday night.

Timing is everything.

But, you still look fabulous in spite of your timing...  ;)
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Yayo I am jealous of your boobs. I am a pancake so I'm pretty much jealous of everyone with boobs haha

Been feeling real confident in my body even without boobs here.
I had a few spots break out a week after electrolysis. I started that because I have so little hair left now I thought it was senseless to do more abuse to the skin through laser.
Electrolysis is pretty sore, especially the top lip. I didn't move to much but my eyes leaked the entire time haha
The resulting 3 spots where also very sore deep things like I have not felt in a long time. Very strange

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on May 02, 2018, 01:38:15 AM
Yayo I am jealous of your boobs. I am a pancake so I'm pretty much jealous of everyone with boobs haha

I had a few spots break out a week after electrolysis. I started that because I have so little hair left now I thought it was senseless to do more abuse to the skin through laser.
Electrolysis is pretty sore, especially the top lip. I didn't move to much but my eyes leaked the entire time haha
The resulting 3 spots where also very sore deep things like I have not felt in a long time. Very strange

Rachel you are utterly Beautiful rocken body :D
  •  

yayo

You look incredible
  •  

Chelsea

Rachel I have to agree with the other ladies, you look amazing!  :)
First Therapy Appointment 2-26-18
Came Out To Sister 2-27-18
First Endocrinologist Appointment 3-7-18
Started HRT! 3-7-18
First Voice Therapy Appointment 4-23-18
Came out to my Brother!!!! 5-3-18
Came out to MOM!!!! 5-17-18

•  

Allison S

Rachel, break outs are tough. I feel like I get stuck not knowing if I should cover them up with makeup or avoid irritating them even more...
You look great, definitely transition goals! Thanks for sharing and giving hope to a newbie like me [emoji4]

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

•  

gg

I flew out to NYC on Wednesday last week for work and since I know a few people in the area I stayed until Sunday.  I met my former girlfriend for dinner on Wednesday night and went with my co-worker to a fantastic steak house in Brooklyn on Thursday night.   My friends and I went out to dinner in Manhattan on Friday and then came back into the city on Saturday morning where I got to do a little shopping.  So here's a few pictures of my fabulous time in the Big Apple.

Dinner on Friday night

Shopping on Saturday (at the street fair in Chelsea)

The jeans I found at Nordstrom Rack and one of the tops from Bebe.

You're such a jet setter, Jess! I love it! You look very natural and pretty in these pictures!
I'm curious about you meeting your former girlfriend! Was she your girlfriend before your transition? I was just wonder what she thought of how fabulous you look.
"life it what happens to you while you're busy making other plans"
-John Lennon
  •  

amberwaves

Looking great Rachel. I wouldn't have even noticed the break out if you hadn't mentioned it.  I'm glad you are feeling confident rocking that body because you are smoking hot.  Remember, we started hrt at the same time, and now we are both good looking ladies without a hint of the guy left [emoji3]
  •  

Roll

~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Rachel_Christina

Quote from: amberwaves on May 02, 2018, 02:50:55 PM
Looking great Rachel. I wouldn't have even noticed the break out if you hadn't mentioned it.  I'm glad you are feeling confident rocking that body because you are smoking hot.  Remember, we started hrt at the same time, and now we are both good looking ladies without a hint of the guy left [emoji3]

Maybe it was just the perfect time to start? Haha

Thank you all girls. I'm feeling amazing lately. I seem to glow, sometimes I cry thinking of how my life is now, compared to where I was

Roll you are looking good, love the hair

•  

amberwaves

I think you are adorkable.
Quote from: Roll on May 02, 2018, 02:53:40 PM

Me doing my Trans-Don Johnson look.
Let's reboot Miami Vice and you can be the star!
  •  

I Am Jess

Quote from: gg on May 02, 2018, 02:11:06 PM
You're such a jet setter, Jess! I love it! You look very natural and pretty in these pictures!
I'm curious about you meeting your former girlfriend! Was she your girlfriend before your transition? I was just wonder what she thought of how fabulous you look.

Thanks girlfriend.  My former girlfriend was someone I started dating after I had GRS.  She's also trans.  She broke up with me in January of 2017.  We've remained friends and she saw me last December when I was in NYC.  She told me she's very impressed with my weight loss and how much I've changed since we broke up.
Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

DawnOday

Went to therapy yesterday and Emily the Therapist said  I have changed a lot in the last year and half. From Back when I was wearing wigs. What do you all think.
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•  

barbie

Just do it.
  •  

SashaGrace

Everyone looking lovely as always. I haven't been around for a while, but I had a birthday party to attend last week so I found the chance to make an effort with my appearance.

'Yea though I walk through the shadow of the valley of death, I will fear no evil.' Psalm 23, Verse 4
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: SashaGrace on May 03, 2018, 05:51:10 AM
Everyone looking lovely as always. I haven't been around for a while, but I had a birthday party to attend last week so I found the chance to make an effort with my appearance.

You look wonderful Sasha I love the Shoes too :D
  •  

SashaGrace

Thanks, they are Kurt Geiger's which I bagged for £16 from an outlet shop as the box was missing. The tag had them listed as £150 rrp!!! I don't wear them often as they make me very tall but I do love them :)
'Yea though I walk through the shadow of the valley of death, I will fear no evil.' Psalm 23, Verse 4
  •  

I Am Jess

Look who I ran into last night......

Combined age....114  :o
Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: I Am Jess on May 03, 2018, 08:45:32 AM
Look who I ran into last night......

Combined age....114  :o

You guys are so cute together!
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •