Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 9.0

Started by V M, March 24, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michelle_P

Quote from: Jen61 on May 04, 2018, 10:48:24 AM
It's nice seeing all of you getting to be yourself. You all look great. Wish I had your courage. I was on HRT for 2 years but stopped due to some self inflicted craziness in my life. Now I can't find my courage again.

Hi, Jen!

Welcome To Susan's Place!  I can certainly understand how life can hand us unexpected changes, and how our paths can have unexpected turns.

Perhaps as you explore this site and read the varied experiences of others, you may find what you need and discover a new path for yourself.  This isn't really a matter of courage as much as it is determining what we really need to do in terms of self-care, and finding a way to best fulfill our needs and find that path to peace, joy, and inner happiness.

You might want to to hop on over to the Introductions Thread and create a post to tell us a little bit more about yourself so we can get to know you a little better and greet you properly.

I've added some links and information below that can help you get more out of our site. Please take time to become familiar with them especially the RED one as we are always getting questions that are answered there.

Things that you should read

Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Jen61

Quote from: Michelle_P on May 04, 2018, 10:54:01 AM
Hi, Jen!

Welcome To Susan's Place!  I can certainly understand how life can hand us unexpected changes, and how our paths can have unexpected turns.

Perhaps as you explore this site and read the varied experiences of others, you may find what you need and discover a new path for yourself.  This isn't really a matter of courage as much as it is determining what we really need to do in terms of self-care, and finding a way to best fulfill our needs and find that path to peace, joy, and inner happiness.

You might want to to hop on over to the Introductions Thread and create a post to tell us a little bit more about yourself so we can get to know you a little better and greet you properly.

I've added some links and information below that can help you get more out of our site. Please take time to become familiar with them especially the RED one as we are always getting questions that are answered there.

Things that you should read

Thank you. I've been lurking for years :). I will post an introduction soon. I know a lot of us have similar stories. Maybe mine can help someone in thier journey.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Roll on May 02, 2018, 02:53:40 PM

Me doing my Trans-Don Johnson look.

@Roll
  ... Ellie, you do indeed look fabulous... your, hair, your outfit, your feminine glasses... simply beautiful.   Now get out there and show the world! .... and more pics too.

...   and I agree with what @amberwaves said in her reply "I think you are adorkable" ;) ::)
Keep your updated pictures coming, I love seeing your amazing progress.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

barbie

Yesterday I hiked with my friend, a photographer. While we took a rest, a passing guy asked my friend whether I am his daugher. It was a bold and rude question, but people tend to be very friendly in mountains here. My friend just laughed out.

A few days ago, I posted the following photo. One Facebook friend commented that at first she thought it was a photo of my daughter.

Yesterday my old friend and his wife visited here, having dinner together. The wife told me that a lof of her friends want to make a facebook friend with me, but most of them are too shy to send a friend request. I did not know that, but far more people seem to read my postings and talk about me. It is the power of Facebook.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Roll

I'm torn about posting these because I'm not wearing makeup and haven't shaved, but I decided to go ahead and do it because it illustrates how well I'm responding to laser I think. (This is a day's growth for me now. If the hair wasn't so dark, I could probably go several days without shaving, and my beard started out as dark and heavy enough that even a fresh close shave looked like a weeks growth for most people.)

Anyway, the big thing here is that my step mother offered my sister and I some of her jewelry (which it feels so good to be included in that, oh my god) and so was trying on this necklace to see how it worked for me. I didn't get a full picture for a few reasons (I'll go into that in my thread, somewhat funny/awkward ;D) but here is what I grabbed. I really need cleavage for this dress, but I wanted something to show off the necklace so went with it regardless.

(Again, excuse the visible beard shadow.)

~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

davina61

beautiful Ellie jewellery looks good as well!! cant see any shadow on here.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Rachel_Christina

You look great Barbie and Roll
And Roll normally I really hate seeing beard photos be it of myself or someone else. But you are really starting to look very feminine regardless of that shadow.
Laser will rid you of it soon 💪, keep going/!!

•  

amberwaves

Quote from: Roll on May 05, 2018, 11:51:08 AM
I'm torn about posting these because I'm not wearing makeup and haven't shaved, but I decided to go ahead and do it because it illustrates how well I'm responding to laser I think. (This is a day's growth for me now. If the hair wasn't so dark, I could probably go several days without shaving, and my beard started out as dark and heavy enough that even a fresh close shave looked like a weeks growth for most people.)

Anyway, the big thing here is that my step mother offered my sister and I some of her jewelry (which it feels so good to be included in that, oh my god) and so was trying on this necklace to see how it worked for me. I didn't get a full picture for a few reasons (I'll go into that in my thread, somewhat funny/awkward ;D) but here is what I grabbed. I really need cleavage for this dress, but I wanted something to show off the necklace so went with it regardless.

(Again, excuse the visible beard shadow.)

That is beautiful.  You look great Ellie!
  •  

Sonja

Ellie - you look great! Beautiful dress and jewelry! Forget about the cleavage - small boobs are always fashionable!  - this is the type of dress that Evan Rachel Wood would wear  - she has a small chest and looks Gorgeous!

Sonja.
  •  

Alyssa Bree

First of all, Roll - you are a cutie-patootie!!!

I only started on Susan's Place a few days ago. I was originally not going to post any real photos of myself until I felt I could be proud of them or I liked what I saw (hence the anime avatar). However, who knows if or when that day would really fully come. What if I always find an excuse to wait? So.....I now think it would be best just to start from the beginning and get it over with lol.

I have a friend who would give me makeovers which were really great but she recently moved out of state. These photos are of my first solo attempt at everything - clothing, wig, and makeup (but I forgot the lipstick hee hee). My selfie skills are non-existent but I think I will get the hang of it soon enough. Please note I am not on HRT yet. I still have a couple of weeks to go. Am I happy with these? Yes and No. No because I do not look the way I want to look. Yes because I have taken those first steps and I know, in my heart and in my soul, that it will get better.

Hey, we all have to start somewhere right? This is my starting point.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Alyssa
Your NEEDS drive your WANTS which drive your ACTIONS. To not take action is to not meet your needs.

I am like an archaeological excavation - being uncovered piece by piece, slowly...methodically... until all of the real ME stands proud in the light of day.
  •  

Devlyn

•  

Chelsea

First Therapy Appointment 2-26-18
Came Out To Sister 2-27-18
First Endocrinologist Appointment 3-7-18
Started HRT! 3-7-18
First Voice Therapy Appointment 4-23-18
Came out to my Brother!!!! 5-3-18
Came out to MOM!!!! 5-17-18

•  

Sonja

•  

barbie

At a barely field here about a week ago. My friend, a photographer, took it.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: Sonja on May 06, 2018, 11:30:14 PM
Looking Great in your avatar Devlyn!

Sonja.

Quote from: Chelsea on May 06, 2018, 11:20:55 PM
Devlyn You look Amazing in your new avatar!

Thanks ladies! It's a pic from 2015 that I decided to recycle.

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Togawa

Hi all. was goofing around at work and wanted to share this pic :)
  •  

Alanna1990

Quote from: Togawa on May 07, 2018, 11:54:52 AM

Hi all. was goofing around at work and wanted to share this pic :)

You look great!, I really like your style :)
  •  

Karen

You all look amazing!   I am envious of your progress and courage in living as your authentic and true selves!

Thanks for the inspiration!!

Karen
Karen

* felt different like I did not fit, with strong feminine feelings and gender questions my entire life
* Sept 2016 - January 2017 real began to seriously question and research gender
* August 2017 friend explains transgender and gender vs sexual orientation, and immediately felt shock and begin to believe I maybe transgender
* March 2018 after 3 therapists, accepts I am transgender and am transitioning
* July 18, 2018 began HRT
* Feb 4, 2019 began Estrogen
  •  

SarahFehrman

Quote from: Alyssa Bree on May 06, 2018, 08:34:49 PM
First of all, Roll - you are a cutie-patootie!!!

I only started on Susan's Place a few days ago. I was originally not going to post any real photos of myself until I felt I could be proud of them or I liked what I saw (hence the anime avatar). However, who knows if or when that day would really fully come. What if I always find an excuse to wait? So.....I now think it would be best just to start from the beginning and get it over with lol.

I have a friend who would give me makeovers which were really great but she recently moved out of state. These photos are of my first solo attempt at everything - clothing, wig, and makeup (but I forgot the lipstick hee hee). My selfie skills are non-existent but I think I will get the hang of it soon enough. Please note I am not on HRT yet. I still have a couple of weeks to go. Am I happy with these? Yes and No. No because I do not look the way I want to look. Yes because I have taken those first steps and I know, in my heart and in my soul, that it will get better.

Hey, we all have to start somewhere right? This is my starting point.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Alyssa
Alyssa, you look gorgeous! Once you're on HRT, you'll be off and running. Hold on tight, girlfriend - it's going to get good!

Hugs,
Sarah From Chi-town
  •  

SarahFehrman

Quote from: Devlyn on May 06, 2018, 09:02:06 PM
Ab-so-lute-ly fabulous!  :)
I love your dress, Devlin!

Hugs,
Sarah From Chi-town
  •