Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 9.0

Started by V M, March 24, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I Am Jess

On Saturday afternoon while my roommate and I were sunning ourselves at the pool, we decided on the spur of the moment to make a day trip to the Big Island of Hawaii.  So Sunday morning we jumped on an early flight out of LAX and landed at Kona around 11:30 am.  We rented a car and drove over to Hilo and then drove around the north side of the Island back to Kona.  We got to do some hiking and exploring the coast, rain forests and waterfalls.  We made it back to Kona for our scheduled 8:30 pm flight back to LAX.  I had never been to Hawaii and the fact that I could go for less than $150 for the airfare, car rental, food and other expenses made it to hard to refuse.......so here's a couple pictures from yesterday.

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Sonja

Quote from: I Am Jess on May 21, 2018, 02:32:05 PM
On Saturday afternoon while my roommate and I were sunning ourselves at the pool, we decided on the spur of the moment to make a day trip to the Big Island of Hawaii.  So Sunday morning we jumped on an early flight out of LAX and landed at Kona around 11:30 am.  We rented a car and drove over to Hilo and then drove around the north side of the Island back to Kona.  We got to do some hiking and exploring the coast, rain forests and waterfalls.  We made it back to Kona for our scheduled 8:30 pm flight back to LAX.  I had never been to Hawaii and the fact that I could go for less than $150 for the airfare, car rental, food and other expenses made it to hard to refuse.......so here's a couple pictures from yesterday.

Wow what a great deal!! and...." You look fabulous Darling!"

Sonja.
  •  

Roll

Monumental day! My sister did my makeup and I left the house in full for the first time ever I felt so good about it! (A few more pics in my thread.)
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

V M

Quote from: Roll on May 21, 2018, 07:48:58 PM

Monumental day! My sister did my makeup and I left the house in full for the first time ever I felt so good about it! (A few more pics in my thread.)

Congrats Ellie!!!  ;D  Your sister did a great job and you look cute

Hugs
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

KathyLauren

OMG, Ellie, you look adorable!  Congratulations on getting out of the house!
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

I Am Jess

Congratulations girl!  You look beautiful.
Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Alanna1990

top girl, 10/10 IGN

seriously tho', you look really really good, your sister knows her stuff when it comes to makeup :)
  •  

tgirlamg

Ellie... I think I predicted long ago,  on a day when you were feeling a bit down about things, that you would outshine us all girl ... I stand by that!!!... You look happy and gorgeous and you will make this world your own!!!

Onward we go little sister... Amazing things await...

Ashley 😀❤️🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Roll

<3 you all for the compliments. :D My only complaint today is that the humidity and heat made short work of the job my sister did! :P Next trip out is going to be a climate controlled environment.
~ Ellie
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Harley Quinn

Two very enthusiastic thumbs up Ellie!  You look great!  Keep that sister of yours close and learn all her secrets...  You'll be full time in no time flat!
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Roll    Heya Ellie: You look absolutely amazing in your new picture.   Keep up the good work progressing with your transition.   Each time you post a new picture the improvements in your female presentation gets better!!!!  Keep pressing toward your goal.  I am always eager to follow your progress, please keep posting your updates.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Wow!!!!!!!!!!! Stunning!!!
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Chelsea

WOW Ellie!!  You are so Beautiful !!
First Therapy Appointment 2-26-18
Came Out To Sister 2-27-18
First Endocrinologist Appointment 3-7-18
Started HRT! 3-7-18
First Voice Therapy Appointment 4-23-18
Came out to my Brother!!!! 5-3-18
Came out to MOM!!!! 5-17-18

•  

Rachel_Christina

Love the look Roll, very cute.
Very lucky to have an accepting sister. I just wish I had one lol

Tonya and Jess looking good too

•  

Claire

I never thought I would post in this topic. I never thought it possible i would ever even glimpse a woman in the mirror. When I was a kid, I saw a picture of my grandfather and his brothers goofing around in dresses for the clothes drying outside. (people used to do that.) Since puberty and even more so as I approached my grandfather's age in that photo, all I've ever seen in the mirror was my grandfather in a dress. I rarely look in the mirror. Not dressed in feminine attire, not in guy mode. I hate mirrors.

As a result, I've never tried makeup thinking it would never help. Just yesterday I met with a woman you did my makeup and I donned a wig, I must have stood there looking in the mirror for 20 minutes. It was hard to remove everything and go home. I'm still trying to digest this.

Claire.
  •  

TonyaW

Thanks Rachel.

With Miss Roll grabbing all the much deserved attention (awesome Ellie),
I was feeling a bit overlooked. 

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

•  

Paige

Quote from: Claire on May 22, 2018, 12:12:31 PM
I never thought I would post in this topic. I never thought it possible i would ever even glimpse a woman in the mirror. When I was a kid, I saw a picture of my grandfather and his brothers goofing around in dresses for the clothes drying outside. (people used to do that.) Since puberty and even more so as I approached my grandfather's age in that photo, all I've ever seen in the mirror was my grandfather in a dress. I rarely look in the mirror. Not dressed in feminine attire, not in guy mode. I hate mirrors.

As a result, I've never tried makeup thinking it would never help. Just yesterday I met with a woman you did my makeup and I donned a wig, I must have stood there looking in the mirror for 20 minutes. It was hard to remove everything and go home. I'm still trying to digest this.

You look great Claire.  :)
Paige :)
  •  

Roll

Quote from: TonyaW on May 22, 2018, 12:20:22 PM
With Miss Roll grabbing all the much deserved attention (awesome Ellie),
I was feeling a bit overlooked. 

Rest assured, the getting stuck at the bottom of the previous page is the only reason, you look great!! Claire, you do as well!!!

<3
~ Ellie
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!

6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

davina61

The last post on page syndrome , been there. Well what wonderful pictures , ab fab girls
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

TonyaW

Ahhh.

I do all of my Susansing on my phone with the Tapatalk app and I don't have pages. 
Quote from: Roll on May 22, 2018, 02:30:18 PM
Rest assured, the getting stuck at the bottom of the previous page is the only reason, you look great!! Claire, you do as well!!!

<3
Quote from: davina61 on May 22, 2018, 02:42:52 PM
The last post on page syndrome , been there. Well what wonderful pictures , ab fab girls

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

•