Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 9.0

Started by V M, March 24, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

barbie

Just do it.
  •  

Angela Drakken

Quote from: Roll on May 21, 2018, 11:28:28 PM
<3 you all for the compliments. :D My only complaint today is that the humidity and heat made short work of the job my sister did! [emoji14] Next trip out is going to be a climate controlled environment.
Setting powder, sweetie. Nao!! Look great.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

•  

Roll

Quote from: Angela Drakken on May 22, 2018, 07:59:59 PM
Setting powder, sweetie. Nao!! Look great.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Had some actually, just not a whole lot you can do against 99% humidity! ;D (Seriously, walking outside right now here is the most miserable thing in the world.)
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Alycya

... morning shock in front of the mirror ...  :icon_eek:

"Know masculinity, maintain femininity, and be a ravine for all under heaven" - Lao Tzu

•  

Harley Quinn

lol!  Alycya, get used to that... there's a girl in that mirror.  😂
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Alycya

Quote from: Harley Quinn on May 23, 2018, 09:06:29 AM
lol!  Alycya, get used to that... there's a girl in that mirror.  😂

Great Reply :)
Love,
Aly

"Know masculinity, maintain femininity, and be a ravine for all under heaven" - Lao Tzu

•  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: barbie on May 22, 2018, 07:50:17 PM
Hair cut

barbie~~
Looks good Barbie. Throw a little volumeizer in it and you have a lovely 20s look.
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

MissyMay2.0

Quote from: Harley Quinn on May 24, 2018, 08:36:59 AM
Looks good Barbie. Throw a little volumeizer in it and you have a lovely 20s look.

I have a picture of my Grandma that was taken during the roaring 20s, and she was rock'n the flapper look😊
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Harley Quinn on May 24, 2018, 08:36:59 AM

Thanks for the tip. Yes. Next weekend I will visit again the hair salon to maintain my new hair style. The hair dresser recommended me to visit there every month.
People say I look tidy.

Cheers,

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Mendi

•  

Lyric

Quote from: barbie on May 25, 2018, 06:14:48 PM
People say I look tidy.

Oh, boy. This will take some getting used to, but you do look fabulous.
"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life." - Steve Jobs
  •  

Maybebaby56

Happy Memorial Day Weekend everyone!

My friend Jessie was passing through Alexandria, VA today and I was delighted we had an opportunity to get together.

Always a pleasure, Jess! You look fabulous, dahling! I look forward to seeing you in LA for the 4th of July! 

~Terri
"How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives" - Annie Dillard
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: barbie on May 25, 2018, 06:14:48 PM
Thanks for the tip. Yes. Next weekend I will visit again the hair salon to maintain my new hair style. The hair dresser recommended me to visit there every month.
People say I look tidy.

Cheers,

barbie~~
Tidy is an alright description.  I'd be saying sexy.
  •  

Harley Quinn

Trying a new foundation. Unfortunately, I was running late and had to do my makeup in the parking garage... so I'm not sure how I like it yet.  ::)

•  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Maybebaby56 on May 26, 2018, 12:53:46 PM
Happy Memorial Day Weekend everyone!

My friend Jessie was passing through Alexandria, VA today and I was delighted we had an opportunity to get together.

Always a pleasure, Jess! You look fabulous, dahling! I look forward to seeing you in LA for the 4th of July! 

~Terri
Looking lovely there ladies
  •  

Devlyn

90°F and humid today, I was frizzulous, but I found something fabulous to stand in front of.  ;D

•  

Devlyn

•  

barbie

Quote from: Lyric on May 26, 2018, 10:37:21 AM
Oh, boy. This will take some getting used to, but you do look fabulous.

Thanks, Lyric. I hope so.

Quote from: Harley Quinn on May 26, 2018, 02:45:38 PM
Tidy is an alright description.  I'd be saying sexy.

Thanks, Harley! But few people say I look sexy.

Most people I recently met commented that I look getting fat, and I know that I did not exercise outdoors so much this spring because of the bad air quality. During this weekend, I ran a total of 32 km (20 miles), feeling that my tummy is becoming slimmer again.

After finishing a half-course marathon today, I wore short pants with a tee for teens in a long time.

Last year, a female Facebook friend sent a bunch of her new and used clothes to me, as I guess she no longer could wear them, and the short pants is one of t hem. I do not know why she picked up me, but I sent her a return present, too.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: barbie on May 27, 2018, 09:58:11 AM
Thanks, Lyric. I hope so.

Thanks, Harley! But few people say I look sexy.

Most people I recently met commented that I look getting fat, and I know that I did not exercise outdoors so much this spring because of the bad air quality. During this weekend, I ran a total of 32 km (20 miles), feeling that my tummy is becoming slimmer again.

After finishing a half-course marathon today, I wore short pants with a tee for teens in a long time.

Last year, a female Facebook friend sent a bunch of her new and used clothes to me, as I guess she no longer could wear them, and the short pants is one of t hem. I do not know why she picked up me, but I sent her a return present, too.

barbie~~
And you wear them well!  20 miles is too much for me.  Yikes.  But that "tummy" is non-existent.  Simply stunning!
  •