Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 9.0

Started by V M, March 24, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nova_Noelle

[/quote]

Mendi,

I really like the contrast of your red hair, blue eyes, and skin tone.  You look gorgeous girl.  Cute smile and I love your top/dress. 

With Love,
Noelle
Have courage and be kind.
  •  

Mendi

Quote from: Nova_Noelle on May 28, 2018, 09:28:16 PM
Mendi,

I really like the contrast of your red hair, blue eyes, and skin tone.  You look gorgeous girl.  Cute smile and I love your top/dress. 

With Love,
Noelle

Thank you  :)
  •  

Sabrina Hope

Hot day goes with short skirts [emoji16] I am so happy being me. It as been more than a month that no one saw me in male. Also went to the second level of interview for 2 bigs contracts as the real me, Sabrina. Never got that much support from old and new friends. Also reconciled with my family from old quarrels and they accept me as I am. So proud to be a trans and no one can stop me from now on...

Sabrina

Here I am pre-everything:

Envoyé de mon LG-H873 en utilisant Tapatalk
Sabrina
  •  

Nova_Noelle

•  

barbie

Quote from: Harley Quinn on May 27, 2018, 10:36:14 AM
And you wear them well!  20 miles is too much for me.  Yikes.  But that "tummy" is non-existent.  Simply stunning!

Anybody can run slowly 20 miles in 2 days. I need a slimmer tummy for wearing bikini this summer!

Cheers!

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: dizz on May 28, 2018, 10:13:36 PM
Hot day goes with short skirts [emoji16] I am so happy being me. It as been more than a month that no one saw me in male. Also went to the second level of interview for 2 bigs contracts as the real me, Sabrina. Never got that much support from old and new friends. Also reconciled with my family from old quarrels and they accept me as I am. So proud to be a trans and no one can stop me from now on...

Sabrina

Nowadays nobody comments on my gender identity stuffs. They just accept who I am and whatever I wear.

Yes. It's summer here, but it is relatively cool here at my house, which is located at 350-m (1,150 feet) altitude.

I like the cheer-girl style skirt, which is very comfortable to wear at home and also for outdoor exercise.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Sabrina Hope

Quote from: barbie on May 29, 2018, 12:50:47 AM
Nowadays nobody comments on my gender identity stuffs. They just accept who I am and whatever I wear.

Yes. It's summer here, but it is relatively cool here at my house, which is located at 350-m (1,150 feet) altitude.

I like the cheer-girl style skirt, which is very comfortable to wear at home and also for outdoor exercise.

barbie~~
You a gorgeous lady... I have to say that I am pre-everything but a a strait woman told me she would become lesbian with me. Another new friend ( male strait ) told me he is in love with me and will wait for me to get SRS ( which is around 1.5 years from now ). Those are really flattering.

Sabrina

Sabrina
  •  

barbie

Quote from: dizz on May 29, 2018, 02:05:37 AM
You a gorgeous lady... I have to say that I am pre-everything but a a strait woman told me she would become lesbian with me. Another new friend ( male strait ) told me he is in love with me and will wait for me to get SRS ( which is around 1.5 years from now ). Those are really flattering.

Sabrina

Sabrina, thanks for your kind comment.

Yes. I have noticed some women approach me, but I guess they still regard me as a man. I am too old and have a family, and any extramarital adventure is not what I can afford to do. But I have many female friends who like to chat with me.

Yesterday I finished one-day business trip to the mainland. I ran into several friends in the airports. Some of them did not recognize me at first, probably because of my dark eye makeup.

barbie~~

Just do it.
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Well not the best pics of me but got my new glasses
I like these ones better  :)
  •  

Nova_Noelle

Your new glasses are really cute Natalie. 

Have a beautiful day. 

Noelle
  •  

I Am Jess

Looking good ladies.  I was at the beach in the Outer Banks earlier this week and my BFF took this picture of me.

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Caught some colour in Ireland. :'3 it's been an amazing year so far :'3
Just love being free to be however I want, best year of my life

•  

davina61

a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Quote from: davina61 on June 01, 2018, 04:29:33 PM
Not rust then? Good looking pics ladies

It could be rust, from my DD the Jazz. Took of the steering rack off that day.
Talk about a torturous car to work on haha

•  

natalie.ashlyne

New hair cut and colour I have not had my hair this dark in a decade lol

oh and finally a new name tag

•  

stephaniec

•  

Harley Quinn

Took a crack a highlighting today. No eyeshadow, brow touchup, or lipstick but it came out pretty well. I think I could rock it on a casual day.

At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

JudiBlueEyes

You definitely got the Look!  I'm jealous...
Judi
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Quote from: shadowmaiden on June 04, 2018, 05:04:58 PM
Hi there! First time posting on here.. Do you think I could look cute? I' don't feel comfortable showing this.. I'm not sure if I'm gonna transition but my heart doesn't stop telling me I need to do it, so I was looking for some feedback and thought it may be the best place to start

I think you will do good judging of this pic.
But there are a whole lot more factors involved, either way though. There are people who simply need to transition and that is regardless of there situation

•  

Shambles

Some feedback would be good on this, what works, what doesn't?

I know i dont like the size of my nose and i've got no make up on but what can i do to improve?

Thanks!
- Jo / Joanna

Pre-HRT Trans-Fem
16th Nov 17 - Came out to myself
7th Jan 18 - Came out to wife
31st Jan 18 - Referred to GIC / might be seen in 2020
Oct 18 - Fully out at one job, part out at another
Nov 18 - Out to close family
  •