Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 9.0

Started by V M, March 24, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KathyLauren

Quote from: shadowmaiden on June 04, 2018, 05:04:58 PM
Hi there! First time posting on here.. Do you think I could look cute? I' don't feel comfortable showing this.. I'm not sure if I'm gonna transition but my heart doesn't stop telling me I need to do it, so I was looking for some feedback and thought it may be the best place to start

Hi, ShadowMaiden!

Welcome to Susan's.

You do indeed look fabulous!

Please feel free to stop by the Introductions forum to tell the members about yourself.  Here is some information that we like to share with new members:

Things that you should read

2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Shambles on June 05, 2018, 04:27:40 AM
Some feedback would be good on this, what works, what doesn't?

I know i dont like the size of my nose and i've got no make up on but what can i do to improve?

Thanks!
First off...  Very cute!  And I mean that.  To address your question on "improving".

the bangs need a little work.  like a gentle arch to the bang and trimmed out of you eye.  That would drive me nuts, getting stabbed in the eye with hair.

If you're wanting to make your nose appear smaller, you can look at contouring the sides of the nose.  However, I think if you get your hair away from your face you're nose will look much more proportionate in your picture.  You can also look at changing your frames to something a little thinner to draw less focus on the bridge of your nose.

But again, you look wonderful.  :)
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

amberwaves

•  

KathyLauren

2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Nova_Noelle

Have courage and be kind.
  •  

shadowmaiden

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on June 05, 2018, 02:27:35 AM
I think you will do good judging of this pic.
But there are a whole lot more factors involved, either way though. There are people who simply need to transition and that is regardless of there situation

Thanks, you look great btw ;) I know there are lots of factors involved, I'm thinking of it for a long time but my life was so complicated. I tryied to pm you last year because I saw we come from the same area and I had a few questions but it didn't work, probably because I hadn't any post

Quote from: KathyLauren on June 05, 2018, 06:27:25 AM
Hi, ShadowMaiden!

Welcome to Susan's.

You do indeed look fabulous!

Please feel free to stop by the Introductions forum to tell the members about yourself. 

Thanks, will do
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Quote from: shadowmaiden on June 05, 2018, 09:44:32 AM
Thanks, you look great btw ;) I know there are lots of factors involved, I'm thinking of it for a long time but my life was so complicated. I tryied to pm you last year because I saw we come from the same area and I had a few questions but it didn't work, probably because I hadn't any post

Oh yeah?? Are you from like north of Ireland too?? That's crazy

•  

shadowmaiden

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on June 05, 2018, 11:09:31 AM

Oh yeah?? Are you from like north of Ireland too?? That's crazy

No, I tought you were in Switzerland :-X Am I confusing or did you move ?
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Yeah I moved back to Ireland, I am actually Swiss/Irish.
Was living in Rolle for years

•  

shadowmaiden

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on June 05, 2018, 11:42:16 AM
Yeah I moved back to Ireland, I am actually Swiss/Irish.
Was living in Rolle for years

Cool, I tried to send you a pm again but it still doesn't work
  •  

Mendi

Looks good amberwaves! And definitely a change in the waist/hip area!
  •  

amberwaves

Bought a new dress.  I have the feeling I'm going to be wearing lots of dresses this summer.

•  

Amy Chislett

Quote from: barbie on May 29, 2018, 12:50:47 AM
Yes. It's summer here, but it is relatively cool here at my house, which is located at 350-m (1,150 feet) altitude.

I like the cheer-girl style skirt, which is very comfortable to wear at home and also for outdoor exercise.

barbie~~

I didn't realize the island had that high elevation.  I guess you can get away with that short a skirt with the beach culture.  Looks good, everyone.
HrbHRT 21Jun2016
mtf hetero
  •  

Amy Chislett

Quote from: barbie on May 27, 2018, 09:58:11 AM
During this weekend, I ran a total of 32 km (20 miles), feeling that my tummy is becoming slimmer again.

After finishing a half-course marathon today, I wore short pants with a tee for teens in a long time.

barbie~~

I am riding my bike 10 miles today!  You look skinny; don't worry.  I have to take it easy today as my knees always get banged up.
HrbHRT 21Jun2016
mtf hetero
  •  

Sonja

All of you girls look fabulous!
Natalie - very cute glasses! they suit you, soft, feminine and pretty.
Rachel Christina - fabulous hair, and generally just hot as hell  >:-)
Amber - love the new dress - you look pretty!
Barbie - lucky you for having such slim long legs!!
Jess - what a fantastic jump!! looking great.
Harley Quinn - you've turned into a cat, a small one,  a pussy to be exact....Fantastic!!!  :D

Love,

Sonja X
  •  

Andi H

Hey everyone!.. been a while.   Got my ears pierced a few weeks back!  Have also started laser on my face just after that photo, through hrt had really slowed it already.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

•  

BrianaJ

QuoteBought a new dress.  I have the feeling I'm going to be wearing lots of dresses this summer.

Dresses are the best, especially in the summer!  So simple, easy and quick. 
~~Be kind~~
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Amy Chislett on June 07, 2018, 04:47:15 PM
I didn't realize the island had that high elevation.  I guess you can get away with that short a skirt with the beach culture.  Looks good, everyone.

Yes. Here we have both beaches and mountains. The altitude of the top of this island is 1950 m (6400 feet), and there are 384 small mountains (parasite volcanoes) and several beaches. I sometimes run to the top of this island.

Bikini is not so much popular here, but some young girls do wear. Most of women wearing bikini here are actually foreigners, especially those from Russia. I do wear bikini in summer, too. But, I have to exercise a lot to have a body shape for bikini.

Cheers,

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: BrianaJ on June 08, 2018, 08:12:02 AM
Dresses are the best, especially in the summer!  So simple, easy and quick.

Dresses are also good for a nightdress. In summer, I tend to wear dresses for 24 hours.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Sonja

Quote from: Andi H on June 08, 2018, 07:22:16 AM
Hey everyone!.. been a while.   Got my ears pierced a few weeks back!  Have also started laser on my face just after that photo, through hrt had really slowed it already.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Looking great Andi! you've got great bone structure in your face - I bet you look fantastic when you're dolled up!!

Cheers,

Sonja
  •